Photo

Second Step Gear

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

I have my basic gear and enough $$$ to start getting the 'second tier' items. Any advice where to go or what to buy?

"Where to go" as in guides or other helpful websites, not stores IG :)

#2 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

Depends on your budget and the species of your pet, but if you have about 10M you can get:

Dr. Sloth Personal Bath Buddy or Stone Foam Finger as your constants, they are around 1.6M and 2.5M respectively and deal 14 & 15 icons. You have to get two so you can either get two of one kind or mix it up a bit.

Freezing Potion is around 5.5M nowadays and it's a great freezer that is not species-reliant, if you have a Lenny though then get the Entangling Lenny Lasso, or if you have a Lupe the Ancient Lupe Wand.

Since I don't know how much health you pet has either then I can't advice specifically which healer would be best either, but Jar or Rejuvenating Brains will be good enough until your pet has about 150 Hp, in which case you might consider getting some more expensive healers such as Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic or Crisp Blue Tunic. If your pet has about 400 Hp though then it's time to get Bag of Healing Dust or it's species counterparts such as Kachek Life Potion, Gelert Healing Remedy, Elephante Unguent (these three are the cheap ones), Blumaroo Health Potion, Bag of Lenny Healing Seeds (Lenny get the best species weapons) and Squishy Shoyru Healing Stone.

Other good weapons to take into consideration are Hanso Charisma Charm, Ghostkerbomb, Scroll of Knowledge, Parasol of Unfortunate Demise and the anagram swords.

#3 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:14 PM

Amadeus has a lot of excellent information.
Would also recommend Ylanas Blaster - 1 less icon than Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy but also about 500k (+/-) cheaper.

Whenever you're ready for anagram swords I'd heavily recommend Reif and Ari.

H4000 Helmet is 100% freeze (but no other icons) and goes for about 4.4M. If you happen to have a Chia then Icy Chia Goggles is essentially the same but 1.4M cheaper than H4K Helmet. Lenny? Lenny Ray Gun of Freezing - H4K clone for only 100k-200k.

Second the Hanso Charisma Charm recommendation. Cheap-ish and blocks darkness 100% making Sword of Skardsen next to completely useless.

While stealing is broken at the moment (or last I checked anyways), Heavy Robe of Thievery will eventually be good to have again. 100% stealing as long as you have 67 INT and 200 Movement, plus opponent does NOT get it (unlike the sticky hands line). Was cheap a few years back so assume even cheaper now. Can be found buyable atm (according to our database).

These are my two main go-to sites for battledome info that should also help:

http://battlepedia.j...t/?go=top_rated

^Best site to find out specifics about weapons and 1-player challengers.

http://battlepedia.t...statincreasers/

^My first go-to site. Once I found JellyNeo's battlepedia I've mainly used this for stat increaser info as, for whatever reason, that isn't included in JN's DB.

Edited by Alexiel, 17 August 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#4 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

And using battlepedia if you go to the highest rated section : http://battlepedia.t.../highestrated/� the comments under each item are pretty helpful, they usually will give you whats an upgrade to the weapon and whats a close second. So if you cant afford something itll give you options as to what is a step down from that item but cheaper.

Dont forget to look at the birthday cupcake thread in here for a good way to level up stats fo free if you havent already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users