Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:53 PM

---

#2 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:12 PM

I can deny anyone on whim and irregardless illogicalness alone.

I'm not sure if I love or hate this sentence.

#3 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:22 PM

To increase your chances of being lent, post in various parts of the forum. I peruse the General chat when I'm on the toilet.

This is my favorite part!  :D

#4 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

If only i can borrow MSPP from you..... than i no need to waste 50m to buy DUPED MSPP or 100m LEGIT MSPP. :D

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

Updated with a rainbowfied success counter.

#6 Alprazolam

Alprazolam
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:05 PM

Wow, you're very generous. I know I don't have a lot of posts, I'm more of a lurker. I would LOVE to be lent MSPP. (I don't have a pea chia, unfortunately.) 

Best of luck lending, you're very kind for doing so.  :)

#7 Cybunny

Cybunny
  • Hippity-hoppity~

• 52 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

That's very kind of you, have a safe lending! :D

#8 Tchi57

Tchi57
  • 23 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:15 PM

first post on the forum.

a momentous occasion.

#9 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:33 AM

Chances of getting lent are virtually imposible, but hey, please consider me, haha

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Chances of getting lent are virtually imposible, but hey, please consider me, haha

Getting lent is impossible if anyone interested doesn't read and follow the instructions written initial post.

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

Good luck lending. Also, your sparklee things are pretty fucking awesome.  :wub:

#12 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

I would love to be lent! Let me know if I meet the requirements and I'll PM you my account name. :D Happy toileting!

#13 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:02 PM

I used to free lend my duped SuAP before I sold it, no one stole it. These are good people to lend to :p

On that note can I be on a list for when I get a pea chia?

#14 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

I would love to be lent! Let me know if I meet the requirements and I'll PM you my account name. :D Happy toileting!

You're missing the most important requirement and it doesn't have to do with anything relating to status/rank, trustworthiness, or post count.

I used to free lend my duped SuAP before I sold it, no one stole it. These are good people to lend to :p

On that note can I be on a list for when I get a pea chia?

There is no list. Usually if I get a PM request and I approve, I usually send the avatar item right away. 

#15 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

Thanks so much for the lend. :D

#16 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

You're missing the most important requirement and it doesn't have to do with anything relating to status/rank, trustworthiness, or post count.

There is no list. Usually if I get a PM request and I approve, I usually send the avatar item right away. 

I'll work on getting a pea then :p

#17 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

I'll work on getting a pea then :p

I think PEA CHIA now worth like 5.5m? :D

#18 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

I think PEA CHIA now worth like 5.5m? :D

Damn, I sold all my pure a few days ago.

#19 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:17 PM

I need a pea, too.  Maybe try keeping an eye on the PC, @Aria, might be able to trade for one for a moderately statted Draik or somesuch. :)

#20 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

I need a pea, too.  Maybe try keeping an eye on the PC, @Aria, might be able to trade for one for a moderately statted Draik or somesuch. :)

If we pool together maybe we can share one? I don't really want to keep it afterward anyway

#21 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

If we pool together maybe we can share one? I don't really want to keep it afterward anyway

You'd be surprised - tons of people dump their peas after they get the avatar. Check the AC or pet board on a side or whatever, instead of wasting NPs on a chia pop (cuz then you gotta wait 7 days to age it for transfer, etc).

Edited by Coops, 23 August 2015 - 08:29 PM.

#22 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

With program are easy to access now..... i don't think it is hard to earn neopoints..... HAHAHA! :D

Maybe need like 3 days to get 5.5m? :)

#23 Hellfish

Hellfish
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

Newer member here, still thought I'd give it a shot though xD

I just need to borrow MSPP, I don't have, nor can I get a pea chia at the moment. 

But if you could lend me MSPP, that'd be dope.

You can even log onto my account and do it if you'd like, since I'm a new member.

Thanks for reading, and best of luck lending.

#24 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

I know some of your pour your hearts out with your plea for a lend in this topic, but I am not obliged to respond with an acceptance/rejection to people who only posts here.

Here's a few hints as to increase your lending possibility from zero to something:

• Read the first post.
  • Ask questions about the lending process if you don't understand something. (ie What a PM?)
  • Don't follow what other people failed to do. Most likely, they weren't lent. Don't follow their example.
  • This is not neopets. I don't like begging with copy and pasted stats. We have dignity here.
  • Reread the first bulleted point.

If I seem harsh for whatever reason, it's because I'm doing this out of the goodness of my black void of a heart and people respond to me with ignorance. 

#25 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

I know some of your pour your hearts out with your plea for a lend in this topic, but I am not obliged to respond with an acceptance/rejection to people who only posts here.

Just saying my account is very SAFE now. Thankyou for lending once again. :D Hehehe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users