How to Employ Technical Literary Skills to Provide a Chronological Progression of Events
A guide about writing a guide.
- Choose subject matter. This can be anything. You can even write a guide about writing a guide! It is important to consider your audience. Complete this step by opening a word processing program and brainstorming your ideas. Once you have selected your subject matter, you may progress to step two. If you skip step one, fuck outta here. You're not doing it right.
- This step is super important. Determine if someone has already provided a guide for your subject matter. If so, make sure while creating this guide that you add original ideas and content, to expand upon the original guide. Otherwise your guide is useless as a bag of fucks. Actually, fucks are infinitely more useful than your guide.
After you have done so, insert clever meme or image to emphasize your additional input.
- Begin determining the chronological progression of events for your guide. If you’re writing a guide on how to eat, you should probably start step one with “get food”… or something. If you’re unsure of how to logically order your guide, meditate on it!
- Write your guide! This step is the most complicated. As you write each step, try to communicate clearly and assume that the reader is as dumb as a rock. Use fucking spellcheck – that shit exists for reason. Add pictures because some bitches need pictures to know what the hell you’re talking about.
- There is no step five. You’re done. Post that shit.