• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

What are the best decisions of your life?

What have they changed?

Why did you make them?

Tell me :3

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

I only make bad decisions :c

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

• Getting married
  • Disowning my father
  • Getting cats

What have they changed?

• Well, getting married has made me immensely happy! I love my husband so dearly. He has taught me so much about myself, challenged me to be a better human being and he puts up with my weird antics haha.
  • My dad is an abusive piece of shit with narcissistic personality disorder. He was the most toxic person and is the reason I felt so worthless for so damn long. He was physically and emotionally abusive. Disowning him and calling him out on his homophobic, sexist and abusive ways was the most freeing experience ever.
  • Cats are the best. For real.

Why did you make them?

Because, why not?  :rolleyes:

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:26 AM

Braden. My first love, the reason I'm alive and a better human, he shaped me as a Mom and adult. Love my stinkers.

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

My best decision was definitely applying to college. It felt like a shot in the dark, but now I'm here on my second day as a student and absolutely loving it. I feel like I belong and that's been a pretty rare feeling for me over the years. I'm so glad I finally decided to make that last big push to gain my independence, put my illness behind me, and follow some lifelong dreams. Don't ever give up on your aspirations, guys. There's going to be downs, but the ups make it so worth it.

#6 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

1) Growing the balls to ask a certain freckle-faced girl to go to homecoming with me in 10th grade.

2) Deciding to work as well as attend school. I've made a lot of connections and friends that I wouldn't have oitherwise.

3) Adopting my son.

What have they changed?

1) She thought I was cool enough to still be her boyfriend. 

2) Series of events lead to me working at an engineering firm. Go Dad.

3) He loves me and I love him. We're lazy asses together.

Why did you make them?

1) Because @Chappy is cute AF.

2) Dad made me get a job.

3) I saw him jump into a wall trying to get a bug. It was love at first sight.

#7 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

Much love around here :wub:

1. Telling my father everything I think about him and that I wished he die alone (it's happening, karma is a bitch, daddy), more than 10 years ago.
2. All the million jobs I had that taught me so much about me, my strengths, my capacities and weaknesses, which in the end made me stronger.
2. All the people I met and the ones I left behind that were dragging me down. It's an exercice I have to keep doing till today. Somehow, I attract a lot of shitty people (maybe because I'm one? :o)
3. The best one, going to the army. I met my man, and without it we wouldn't have our Three Tiny Humans. A ginormous swollen :fyou: to all those that said two broken people could never make each other happy. YAY!

#8 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

living on my own

yeahh i know im only 18 and stuff 

but like my parents always gave me so much shit

couldnt deal with it anymore at least now im at peace

#9 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

Out of the three threads you just made, I'll start here and work up the line. Best decision of my life was probably buying my first sports car young. It sounds materialistic and it slightly is. HOWEVER, it taught me a lot. I've learned responsibility, hard work, money management, business, how to work on cars, and many other things. I've also met some of my greatest friends through cars and it always keeps me busy. I'm extremely proud of what I've built and worked for. I've learned more from buying this car than almost any other lesson. The car community around me is pretty tightly knit. It's also gotten me fairly well known through various outlets which has opened up some very interesting doors.

#10 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:28 PM

Out of the three threads you just made, I'll start here and work up the line. Best decision of my life was probably buying my first sports car young. It sounds materialistic and it slightly is. HOWEVER, it taught me a lot. I've learned responsibility, hard work, money management, business, how to work on cars, and many other things. I've also met some of my greatest friends through cars and it always keeps me busy. I'm extremely proud of what I've built and worked for. I've learned more from buying this car than almost any other lesson. The car community around me is pretty tightly knit. It's also gotten me fairly well known through various outlets which has opened up some very interesting doors.

Thank you for your interest in my threads :3

#11 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

Coming to VT. Picking Padme up at the airport. 

My entire life. Education and relationship.

Dad made me. She's a pretty girl.

#12 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:50 PM

Pulling out.

#13 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:04 PM

Being fucking awesome.

Best. Decision. Ever.

(Yes, it's a decision)

#14 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:39 PM

Somehow, I attract a lot of shitty people (maybe because I'm one? :o)

No. Opposites attract.

#15 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:13 AM

Hmm, let's see. I'm definitely happy I chose my current study. Adopting our first kittycat was definitely a great decision. Deciding not to immediately spay her, having a litter of kittens and keeping one of her cutesie little sons was also definitely a good decision. She got very lonely sometimes when we went to school or work and now she's always got company. And he's the cutest fucking thing in the universe, I can't even handle it.

Starting to watch series I was first sceptical of was a great decision as well, even though they were only minor thing. Walking Dead, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad... I was all having my doubt's about their quality before I started watching. Now I'm a filthy fangirl. Best decision ever.

#16 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:45 AM

living on my own

Same. Best decision was to major in computer science and move out. I finally got to meet people who were nerds like me and although the exams were really hard, I learned a lot and am way happier now. Also met my bf during the first semester ^^

#17 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:27 AM

No. Opposites attract.

Not always!

#18 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:57 AM

Not marrying Yung.

#19 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

Not always!

I was trying to be nice lol

#20 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

I was trying to be nice lol

I know :rolleyes:

You know that stuff doesn't work really well with me :v

#21 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

I know :rolleyes:
You know that stuff doesn't work really well with me :v

>.>
I guess you were right about earlier :rolleyes:

#22 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:48 AM

>.>
I guess you were right about earlier :rolleyes:

I'm always right.
I'm the bearer of the truth.

#23 Menthix

Menthix
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:26 PM

Much love around here :wub:

1. Telling my father everything I think about him and that I wished he die alone (it's happening, karma is a bitch, daddy), more than 10 years ago.
2. All the million jobs I had that taught me so much about me, my strengths, my capacities and weaknesses, which in the end made me stronger.
2. All the people I met and the ones I left behind that were dragging me down. It's an exercice I have to keep doing till today. Somehow, I attract a lot of shitty people (maybe because I'm one? :o)
3. The best one, going to the army. I met my man, and without it we wouldn't have our Three Tiny Humans. A ginormous swollen :fyou: to all those that said two broken people could never make each other happy. YAY!

Am I a shitty person?

#24 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

Am I a shitty person?

LOL

#25 Menthix

Menthix
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

LOL

I will take that as a yes. You are about to pass the night outside. Enjoy :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choices, decisions, padme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users