Quantcast

Photo

Looking to borrow stuff for avatars! Need everything from basics, all the way up! Pets/PetPets & Items, also lending aged Slorg.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hellfish

Hellfish
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:57 PM

Hello all!

I'm a newer member here at Codex, but I am hoping people may lend to me anyways.

I recently started playing Neo again, and created a new account.

I pretty much need everything xD

I need all pet/petpet avatars except Slorg.

The only pets I can adopt are ones available to accounts younger than four months, so I think just pink.

If its a petpet, it will need to be on a pet available to accounts under 4 months.

I need all item avatars still.

Everything from the basics, like orange items, dung items, etc, all the way up to MSPP (though I doubt the latter will happen :p), and everything in between.

For items that are of a high value, I may allow you to use my account for the lend, since I don't have any collateral at the moment.

I am also lending a pet that has an Aged Slorg if anyone is interested and needs it.

If your lending, or want to borrow the slorg, feel free to post or PM me please.

Than ks for taking the time to read this as well!

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:54 PM

I'll lend you what I have for $50.

#3 Tchi57

Tchi57
  • 23 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

^ that's a business mind. bravo

#4 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:08 AM

Hello all!

I'm a newer member here at Codex, but I am hoping people may lend to me anyways.

I recently started playing Neo again, and created a new account.

I pretty much need everything xD <------

I need all pet/petpet avatars except Slorg.

The only pets I can adopt are ones available to accounts younger than four months, so I think just pink.

If its a petpet, it will need to be on a pet available to accounts under 4 months.

I need all item avatars still. <-------

Everything from the basics, like orange items, dung items, etc, all the way up to MSPP (though I doubt the latter will happen :p), and everything in between.

For items that are of a high value, I may allow you to use my account for the lend, since I don't have any collateral at the moment. <--------

I am also lending a pet that has an Aged Slorg if anyone is interested and needs it.

If your lending, or want to borrow the slorg, feel free to post or PM me please.

Than ks for taking the time to read this as well!

When you first come to this forum.... isn't they tell you that we provide a easy-to-access program to earn neopoints? Just don't be lazy and work hard.... we all doing same thing when we first begin.

IMPORTANT: Recently joined + lack of post count = Very hard to attract lender attention!

Good Lucks but the chance is 0%. :D

Edited by Legitboi, 30 August 2015 - 12:10 AM.

#5 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:43 AM

Most basics and low end expensive items are lent free on the AC forum. And if you don't get lent, it is not too hard to earn np by yourself..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users