#26 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

I'm a real Nintendo fangirl.

Pokemon was my first console game.

Zelda Skyward Sword made me cry at the end because it was over ;_; (bf and I also recently replayed Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask on 3DS).

The Phoenix Wright games were funny and relaxing to play.

Four player Super Mario Bros for Wii was hilarious.

@Romy @Chappy I've been trying to get my bf to play Monster Hunter co op with me but I don't have any MH experience myself. Is it easy to pick up the mechanics? When I started the demo I was super confused.

Only other thing I play regularly is League.

#27 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:25 AM

@Romy @Chappy I've been trying to get my bf to play Monster Hunter co op with me but I don't have any MH experience myself. Is it easy to pick up the mechanics? When I started the demo I was super confused.

There is a bit of a learning curve but the game does a great job of teaching you everything (especially MH4U). Once you pick-up the mechanics, it's one of the coolest games ever though. (Especially if you play with your SO :p )

#28 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:52 AM

@Eefi - I personally think that when you buy the game they hold your hand a bit. The 4th one has some new weapons & some extra things. There's tons of videos that explain the basics. It was awkward for me first, but if you get information and stuff before hand it gets easier~ 
The demo is not really good IMO. Try to watch some videos, but the mechanics to me are in between Zelda and Kid Icarus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users