Quantcast

Photo

Does Abrosia automatically store its logs somewhere?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:44 PM

I usually like to keep track of what items Abrosia buys and for how much, so after I AB for a while, I save the log into a file.

I left it running today because of HP day, but my computer overheated and shutdown before I could save the log. I also tried to view what items I bought on NeoTracker, but it hasn't updated with today's buys yet for some reason.

Is there a way to recover a log of what was bought and for how much, or is that data just gone?

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

As far as I remember NeoTracker does not update automatically. Wait a few hours and check again.
I don't believe logs are stored anywhere else.

#3 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

Hmm... I could have sworn that Neotracker updated quicker than a day... but maybe it's just my memory playing tricks on me. Either way, a setting in Abrosia to automatically save logs would probably be a useful feature.

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:07 AM

Well, you can always take a look at the screenshots of the things you bought.

#5 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:11 AM

Ah, that's right! I completely forgot that Abrosia takes screenshots when buying stuff.

And when I went to go check, as it turns out, it appears that Abrosia apparently *does* auto-save its logs in the same AutoSave folder as the screenshots. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users