Quantcast

Photo

The Second Ever NeoCodex HUNGER GAMES!!!

like the cake the nudes are a lie

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#51 Derpy

Derpy
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

I think there's no more need for tributes lol. So, I'll sign up as a Viewer (assuming you need to sign up for it)

hedonismbot-o.gif

#52 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:45 PM

Just a clarification: If you are not a tribute at the end of this phase, you are automatically a viewer. If you want to purposely be a viewer, then do not post the gif, but you're more than welcome to post/chat here. This goes for the people who may join late. In this game, people who join a few days late can still be #1 in the points category.

#53 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:14 AM

I'm late and not entirely sure what this is about, but...

AFizeS9.gif

#54 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:46 PM

Hell yeah i'm in!

AFizeS9.gif

#55 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

REFERENCE ONLY

Spoiler

#56 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

*eagerly awaiting*

#57 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

*eagerly awaiting*

*does this the last minute tonight*

#58 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

I got super excited when I got the notification :(

*impatient*

#59 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

saMjJC3.gif

Let's see if I'm smart enough to understand what will be asked for me to do lol
Demoniac riddles...

#60 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:23 AM

I got super excited when I got the notification :(

*impatient*

Dissappointment is my specialty. I'm also eating lunch so it'll take a while longer. It's Eggplant Parm with 3 bean salad.

saMjJC3.gif

Let's see if I'm smart enough to understand what will be asked for me to do lol
Demoniac riddles...

It's going to be much simpler than you'd think. It's nothing like my Puzzle Challenges.

#61 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

Ninja editing skills. :rolleyes:

#62 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

Ninja editing skills. :rolleyes:

I saw that too lol

#63 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

Ya'll are crazy and have too much time on your hands.

#64 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

Ya'll are crazy and have too much time on your hands.

clearly.

also your lunch sounds 1000x better than mine. I had an apple and cheese.

#65 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

So @Kelvin we post our interview answers here any time?

#66 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

So @Kelvin we post our interview answers here any time?

Yes, anytime before the random deadline on Sunday.

This phase is all done. It took me a while because I had to screenshot ALL of the simulation results because it won't save it at all. 

#67 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:49 PM

200_s.gif

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? (5) Because I came really close last time and I am resurrected as fuck and ready to take on the internet.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder? (5) Deception. I will smile in your face, use you for your resources, and when you’re not looking, slash you with a sickle.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? (5,5) @Alexiel because he seems like he knows a thing or two about murder. 

4. Who is your biggest threat and why? (5,5)@Fikri because that little bugger is sneaky and might be underestimated by our opponents, allowing him to go further in the games. 

5. Please describe your personality. (5) Awkward, detached, loyal. 

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? (5,5) My strength would be that I have the drive and determination to see my goals through. I can taste my victory. My weakness, well, I have none, but others might think it’s that I am too empathetic. 

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games? (5) Luck. 

#68 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:53 PM

Woo let's do this

#69 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:04 PM

I forgot to mention: if you need any clarificaiton on a question, I can answer them when I check back here periodically. 

So far @Mom 's initial posting of answers will definitely get her the 10 bonus points for fulfilling every question sufficiently. You can write more or even less than what she wrote and still answer each question well.

#70 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:06 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

I wasn't as prepared for the first Hunger Games as I am now. I've studied a lot of famous criminals, especially assassinss, trained with the best ninjas and now I have the killer instinct.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder?

Silence. I like to catch them when they last expect. And I don't leave any tracks behind. Any.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why?

@Athayde. She has the same thirst for blood, and she speaks the same language. Easier to plan, hide secrets and distract other Tributes. And she's not afraid of anything.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why?

@Strategist. There's a reason he has that name. I know the moment I turn my back to him, I could get instantly killed.

5. Please describe your personality.

Competitive, persuasive and mysterious.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield?

Some have the brain. Some have the muscles. I have both. And I know how to use both of them to win. I'm also very pesuasive, people trust me, give me what I want, share with me their deepest secrets, then I use all of it to go behind their back.

My weakness? I don't think I have any, but some might think I'm too confident.

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games?

I don't play the odds -- I play the men.

#71 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:08 PM

What are the districts? Is that who we're partnered with so they can't kill us?

#72 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

-I think last time I wasn’t stealthy enough, which is why I got killed so early in the game. This time I have prepared hard to make it to the finale and win.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder?

-Sly and cunningness, I’m like a cat, I’ll sneak up on you when you least expect it, POUNCE, and you’re gone.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why?

- @Athayde, that bitch is crazy. She’s more of a go out and get em kinda person, while I’m more of a watch, plan and seek kind of person. We could do well with each other.

- @Athayde, again she’s crazy and bloodthirsty. If I can’t convince her to join my side, I don’t know what I’ll do. She’s a killer for sure, shows no mercy. I know if it were to come down to the two of us, I wouldn’t stand a chance.

-Quiet, sneaky, ambitious.

-Strengths would be that I have severely improved my camouflage skills, so I’ll have an easier time hiding. I’ve spent a lot of time on agility training so I can run away from the others faster and maneuver obstacles better. I’m stronger than I look.

-Weaknesses would be lending a helping hand. I can easily be taken advantage of. I’ve gotta watch my back, even if I make friends, in the end we are still enemies.

-Find a few people to stick with until the final few, then lay low, biding my time, sneaking around with my catlike skills, I’ll pounce on my prey and win! (I can dream right?)

#73 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

Nope, it's free for all. Districts are simply which district you represent. Ultimately there will only be ONE victor. 

#74 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

9mykE0t.png

Yeah it's partners. In the end, it doesn't matter what district you're from. Just because you're partnered doesn't mean your partner won't kill you. 

#75 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? 

I will win the second Hunger Games because I have the patience to let everyone injure or kill each other – saving me much of the work of doing it myself. I have an over analytical mind allowing me to have contingency plans for my contingency plans. As a scout, I’ve already survived a week in the woods on multiple occasions. My intimate familiarity with my surroundings gives me an edge against my competitors both offensively and defensively.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder? Stalking in silence. I will observe and learn everything I can about you from the shadows. When one least expects it I’ll strike. In and out quickly, taking only the most necessary of your resources and leaving the rest behind… as bait.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? @Athayde because he outgoing batshit craziness compliments my own internal insanity. Keep each other in check & have each other’s back while maximizing our offensive strength and effectiveness. Her bloodlust is admirable.

@Eefi gives off a weak, innocent, sweet, caring, why-is-someone-like-this-here sort of vibe but I know it’s just a front. Unable to gauge how big of a threat she really is.

Reserved, quirky, adaptable, incisive, meticulous, imaginative

Especially weak in open fields due to lack of speed & agility. Inefficient in direct hand to hand combat. Slightly deaf in both ears (more so in the right.)

Wait and observe – let everyone kill themselves. Swoop in while still weak from another confrontation, when fatigue sets in, or the surroundings allow. Otherwise do my best to be a chameleon – completely forgotten until the end/it’s too late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users