Quantcast

Photo

The Second Ever NeoCodex HUNGER GAMES!!!

like the cake the nudes are a lie

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#76 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

I'm new material. I'm excited. I'm READY. The players doesn't know how I play, what are my strategies; But I do know them. I watched the tapes from the last game for hours and days, I know what each player is capable of and I based my training on this, but I didn't forgot to expect the unexpected. I have all the odds in my favor.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder?

I have cold blood, I'll rip your face open if I have the chance to. i don't care how old are you, how weak are you, I'll just reap you open with my knife, and it will be hard to stop me.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why?

@Swarley - Not that I want (or need) any alliances, but communication with him would be easier and he's a stealthy psycho, I could use that. Also it would be great to have a battle with him at the end, both of us running trough the arena, trying to catch each other by surprise - I'm sure the spectators would love it.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why?

@Athayde - I watched her a lot, even out of the games. She has charisma, she knows how to make people love her. But the girl is a monster. She has a good balance of good and evil inside her, I must admit that makes me... nervous. She better watch her ass.

5. Please describe your personality.

Alone, flatterer, with nothing left to lose.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield?

Should I talk about this in public? Really? Oh...

As I said I'm rarely afraid of anything, I just want to kill and show what I'm capable of. I'm motivated, I know how to bring people to my side. My body is strong and resistant, however I'm not as fast as I wish I was. And I must admit, sometimes my bloodthirsty can lead me to some stupid decisions, it's hard to focus on too many things at the same time for me.

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games?

Stay focused on the main goal: entertain the spectators *wink* 

#77 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:40 PM

1. Who do you think will win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

@Athayde

2. Who do you think will be the first to go down in the Bloodbath (aka first to die out?)?

@Arex

3. Who would be the one tribute you would send a sponsor parachute for and why (aka who would you send out aid/goods for during the games)?

@Rocket, because she has learnt her lesson from the last time. I would like to see how far she can go with my help.

4. Who is the one tribute do you not want to win and why?

@Aria, because I can feel that purple thing just standing there, staring at me. It needs to die.

5. Please describe your ideal victor/champion of the Hunger Games.

Vicious, cunning and merciless.

6. Which two districts do you hope to survive until the end?

Districts 3&8 

7. What would your advice for surviving the longest to the tributes?

When you have your chance, you take it. No hesitation, or second guessing. EVERYONE IS AN ENEMY.

Edited by Bee, 11 September 2015 - 01:41 PM.

#78 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

1. Who do you think will win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

@Athayde

2. Who do you think will be the first to go down in the Bloodbath (aka first to die out?)?

@Arex

3. Who would be the one tribute you would send a sponsor parachute for and why (aka who would you send out aid/goods for during the games)?

@Rocket, because she has learnt her lesson from the last time. I would like to see how far she can go with my help.

@Aria, because I can feel that purple thing just standing there, staring at me. It needs to die.

5. Please describe your ideal victor/champion of the Hunger Games.

Vicious, cunning and merciless.

6. Which two districts do you hope to survive until the end?

Districts 3&8 

7. What would your advice for surviving the longest to the tributes?

When you have your chance, you take it. No hesitation, or second guessing. EVERYONE IS AN ENEMY.

Thank you kindly *curtsies* 

#79 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

Thank you kindly *curtsies* 

Don't let me down.

#80 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:46 PM

I LOL'd.

#81 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

eftXEvd.png

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? 

I will win the Second Ever Hunger Games because of ruthless drive of a berserker, nearly unlimited endurance, and no tolerance for those in hiding. Let me loose, I'll kill any living being in sight without batting an eye.

I love my garrote...and don't plan on using it sparingly. The only question each victim must ask themselves is whether they would prefer to die slowly or quickly.

@Swarley because I believe that his milder nature might serve us both well...until the end, at which point I would have to introduce him to my trusty garrote as well.

@Strategist is my biggest threat, as he is the only one of the tributes who fully understands and heeds just how absolutely crazy I am and thus can strategize (heh) to evade.

Alert, cautious, energetic, introverted, secretive.

Ranged weapons are my kryptonite, but I excel at close combat.

Ummm...why would I tell YOU that? Watch and learn. ;)

#82 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? (5)

I'm not alive, so I can't die. Also, I'll eat anything with eyes.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder? (5)

I am flexible. My murders are as diverse as their circumstances. I haven't even taken credit for some of my favorites.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? (5,5)

Strategist, because he has already survived Australia, and he currently has my favorite number of toes.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why? (5,5)

Ortin, because I don't trust anyone who can write upside down while playing a cello.

5. Please describe your personality. (5)

Nobody's been able to accurately describe me yet, and I don't want to make it too easy on them. My spirit animal is a fish.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? (5,5)

My strength is that I remember that it's just a game, so I never take it too seriously when people spill blood on my shoes. My weakness is a rich red velvet cake garnished with left eyelids.

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games? (5)

Kill the enemies and consume their flesh to gain their powers. Also because I'll bet they're really tasty. They look pretty tasty.

#83 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:51 PM

Why wouldn't a purple alien pirate queen win the hunger games?

Stealth, that's all I'll say ;)

@Rocket because we're team mates, and if we make it to final 2 then our district wins.

Everyone! It's the hunger games!

Socially awkward, introverted, weird. 

Strengths would probably be, the fact that I will keep coming until I'm dead, I don't give up, and I will be the victor, I will lie in wait until my moment comes. My weakness is, I can be too compassionate and let my guard down,

Always hiding until the right time to make my move

#84 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:07 PM

Damn, now I have too many people to disappoint. :p

I'll answer these tomorrow!

#85 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:34 PM

Im going to win, because my mom says that, and my mystery skills are going to save me from an ambush, rape, or an assasination

My art envolves using an axe, with my beard, my axe level increase like hell. Execution skills and my dextery hands are the best combination to get a perfect murder

@Fikri. Because with my axe skills and his intelligence, we can defeat anyone... and with an axe is very easy to chop someone from behind, in case i have to be a betrayer and kill fikri

@Mom  she can be very kind, nice with everyone and so innocent, but... people change when the games begins, and all of that kindness would change into a very dark personality... 

5. Please describe your personality

im a lonely guy, who love to swing his axe, chopping wood, rocks, earth, and everything in front of me (that includes friends...) a bit bipolar, can be kind with someone, and tomorrow could be a real bitch, dont have too much patience, unless if i focus on my objetives. im kinda hiperkinetic, so, always will be doing something

one of my most important strengths is my survival courses (Actually, im part of a mountain rescue team) i can make good desicions when im under pressure. i think one of my weakness is my brain, with this, imnot saying im stupid, but sometimes i feel i am paranoid 

create so many traps, gather food and water, mapping all field, and be like a ninja hunting tributes

#86 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:22 PM

- I simply know. I'm a visionary and I'm certain that when I'm focused on an objective I shine at it. I will do anything to get to the highest position. Confidence is vital.

- I have enough cleverness to know when and how to kill. I team up when I know I need to. My specialty is to have no mercy and be ready to use whatever is necessary to kill at the right time.

- @Athayde . She has arrived to the games with a high profile and a lot of respect. I recognize a proper enemy when I see it and keeping them close is the best strategy.

- @Rauul . I percieve that he wants to show a fake image of himself and in reality he is much more dangerous. In addition, his long beard is a perfect place to hide small deathly weapons.

- I'm true to myself. I know my limitations and always act by the logic. I'm a lone wolf when I need to, and a social person when the situation is right. I trust the people I find trustworthy, and I can have unlimited patience when there is something bigger I'm persuing.

- As a strength, my ability to tell how worthy is someone, my vision and eaggerness to succeed no matter what. As a weakness, my anxiety which can cause bad decisions to be made.

- Gather vital resources as a primary objective, which will position me in a more powerful situation among the other tributes. Then, make an allience when I consider it worthy. Kill whenever there is a perfect opportunity and never forget about your objective.

Edited by Scavi, 11 September 2015 - 04:40 PM.

#87 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

- I have enough cleaverness to know when and how to kill. I team up when I know I need to. My specialty is to have no mercy and be ready to use whatever is necessary to kill at the right time.

"Cleaverness" instead of cleverness...so you are into sharp objects? ;)

#88 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

1. Who do you think will win the Second Ever Hunger Games (1 tribute only)? 
      Rauul
2. Who do you think will be the first (1 tribute only) to go down in the Bloodbath (aka first to die out?)? (5)
      Kord
3. Who would be the one tribute you would send a sponsor parachute for and why (aka who would you send out aid/goods for during the games)? (5,5)
      Mom - Because mother of dragons, ya'll.
4. Who is the one tribute do you not want to win and why? (5,5)
      Swarley, because he changed his avatar away from Barney. :(   
5. Please describe your ideal victor/champion of the Hunger Games. (5)
      Cunning and without mercy - kill or be killed!
6. Which two districts do you hope to survive until the end (5,5)
      District 7 and District 8
7. What would your advice for surviving the longest to the tributes? (5)
      Never trust your opponents, goes without saying!  Always watch your back.  Ruthlessness can only keep you alive longer!

#89 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

"Cleaverness" instead of cleverness...so you are into sharp objects? ;)

Got it. Cleaverness wouldn't have been so bad either :funone2:

#90 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

4. Who is the one tribute do you not want to win and why? (5,5)

Swarley, because he changed his avatar away from Barney. :(   

I'm Swarleyzard now :p

#91 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

- @Rauul . I percieve that he wants to show a fake image of himself and in reality he is much more dangerous. In addition, his long beard is a perfect place to hide small deathly weapons.

oh yes ! have a fucking 2handed sword, a bow with 1999 arrows, some TNT (not The Neopets Team >.>) and a atomic bomb. still have some free space to keep food

Edited by rauul, 11 September 2015 - 08:57 PM.

#92 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

I see a lot of talk here. We'll see when the real games begin. :rolleyes:

#93 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:01 PM

I see a lot of talk here. We'll see when the real games begin. :rolleyes:

"Quem muito fala, pouco faz" amirite?

#94 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Certíssimo!

#95 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

with my beard, my axe level increase like hell. 

can I ally with your beard

#96 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

Got it. Cleaverness wouldn't have been so bad either :funone2:

Cleaverness was actually goddamn cool.  :reaper:

#97 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? (5)
There are only two outcomes in this forsaken match between the sectors. We win or we lose. Unfortunately for everyone else, i will be leaving the arena with my life. No one has a chance against the skills I have.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder? (5)
I trained with my family ever since I was an infant. They taught me how to craft my own weapons when in need for hinting. My favorite weapon to use is poison darts, of which I intend to use on the field. Murder, it is just another name for success.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? (5,5)
Alignment is a smart strategy, but can be a downfall also. I am most interested in siding with one of the fan favorites and friend of mine, @Swarley but will only work with them if I get the right feeling while on the field.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why? (5,5)
@ortin I feel is the biggest threat because they are silent until the attack. They have skills to seduce, slay, and escape. I tip my hat and wish you luck, but not too much.

5. Please describe your personality. (5)
My personality? Ha. I am the one who knocks. I stand in a line of one. I enjoy being a beast, a wonder. I am the legendary. I am bestowed to be one.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? (5,5)
My strengths in battle are that of pure strength and wit. The only weakness I would even say is that I tend to be a loner. But in the Hunger Games, you don't need to work with others. Your back always has an "X" on it.

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games? (5)
Slaughter. There will be blood. There will be bone. I rule my own domain, and I was born to put my life on the line in order to shoot my destiny into the future with honor.

#98 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

can I ally with your beard

Sure, we need more hairy faces

#99 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

I like seeing the dark side of everyone. And I have to admit, I felt powerful writing my answers :p

#100 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

I like seeing the dark side of everyone. And I have to admit, I felt powerful writing my answers :p

Me too! I loved writing my answers, feels like the real interview ouo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users