Quantcast

Photo

The Second Ever NeoCodex HUNGER GAMES!!!

like the cake the nudes are a lie

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#101 Derpy

Derpy
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

1. Who do you think will win the Second Ever Hunger Games (1 tribute only)? (5)

@Swarley

2. Who do you think will be the first (1 tribute only) to go down in the Bloodbath (aka first to die out?)? (5)

@Branlaur (but I'm just projecting because I always want Kat to die first in fights)

3. Who would be the one tribute you would send a sponsor parachute for and why (aka who would you send out aid/goods for during the games)? (5,5)

@Swarley because I voted for him to win, duh.

4. Who is the one tribute do you not want to win and why? (5,5)

@Kord, to be honest it's just that purple soulless face of an icon

5. Please describe your ideal victor/champion of the Hunger Games. (5)

Someone that is fun to watch during the Games. Not someone that just kills plain and boringly :p

6. Which two districts do you hope to survive until the end (5,5)

1 & 4

7. What would your advice for surviving the longest to the tributes? (5)

If you see an opportunity take it, toss away your "loyalties" and camaraderie

#102 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games?

I think I will win because I feel I have a good understanding of what it will take to stay stealthy and survive to the end. Once I make it to the final few tributes, I believe I have the capabilities to assassinate the few that remain.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder?

My specialty in the art of murder is silent assassinations. I prefer to stalk my prey silently and quickly in order to prepare myself to swoop and and kill them quickly and swiftly when they are unaware. I would prefer to only have to do this once, on the final tribute, but if necessary I will assassinate as many tributes as I have to in order to win.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why?

@Alexial is the one person that I might want to align with. I would want to align with him because of his similar style and outlook on the games. We both have the same personality and strategy that would probably mesh well together. I feel we could work well together, however I would always be worried of getting backstabbed or killed in the middle of the night by him.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why?

@Rauul is my biggest threat because of his hyperkinetic personality and affinity with axes. I fear that while resting at the top of a forest he may be tromping through the forest and randomly cut down the tree that I am resting in, which will result in my inevitable death or cause grave injury.

5. Please describe your personality.

I am a nimble, cunning, adaptable, sly, patient, and solitary. I prefer to live in the shadows alone. I can adapt to whatever living situation I may be in for as long as necessary in order to complete a task.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield?

My strengths in the battlefield include, but are not limited to cunning intelligence, camouflage, survival, and stealth (in both killing and traveling). My weaknesses on the battlefield are poor night vision and a lack of brute strength (made up with intelligence however).

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games?

My strategy to survive the longest in the games is to simply let everyone else die off and kill each other, then at the end swoop in and get the final kill. I'll just survive and stay well and fit until there are a few tributes left.

#103 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:37 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games? (5)
I won't say it's me because I've seen enough to know it's a jinx and those who say with utter certainty that they'll win are either the first to go or die in a cruel twist of fate in the end, just so it can be dangled in their face that they were never going to win. I'm going to say Athayde because something tells me she's very good with an axe and won't have qualms using it on anybody in her way.

2. What is you specialty in the art of murder? (5)
Obscurity. Not only am I going to catch you off-guard, but I'll make you think you had the upper hand the whole time. Also, when you die by my hand, it's not going to look like it's me.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? (5,5)

Swarley. He's charismatic and going to be able to draw a lot more people in an alliance, not to mention he's more likely to get sponsored.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why? (5,5)

Definitely Swarley. For the exact same reasons I would want him on my team. I suspect quite a few other tributes have noticed the same qualities and if they're going to want to get him on their side so that they can share in his resources. Even if I do get on his team, I suspect he would lull everyone into a false sense of security and when the alliance breaks, they're going to attack everyone else they can before they attack him. This means I'm vulnerable.

5. Please describe your personality. (5)

I am caution personified, I have plans for my plans for my plans. Yet I will drop them all if my instinct tells me it is time to adapt. Shattering my plans doesn't destroy them, it gives me new pieces to fit into a solution for the current problem.

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? (5,5)

I'm not too shabby with short-ranged armed combat. But if I were you, I'd be more worried about my traps and planned attacks. My strengths are in analytical thinking and good instinct. I'm not going to rig up some complex set up, but I'd know how to use the environment to my advantage. There are no rules in this game, I don't consider what I do to be playing dirty. My weaknesses would probably be in long duration armed combat because I don't have the stamina. I can move over long-distances within the regular amount of time, but I can't run through it all at once. Nor am I stupid enough to, I conserve my energy whenever I can, I'm going to need it.

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games? (5)
Watch, wait and work. Most of the people die for not keeping their eyes open. Most of the remainder get too worked up or anxious and they make rookie mistakes. Among the remainder, there are those who take up a passive, defensive position, that will not be me. I will be defensive but I will not be sitting around twiddling my thumbs. I'd watch my step and always sleep with one eye open if I were you.

Edited by argonate, 11 September 2015 - 06:38 PM.

#104 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'm a Strategist at heart and a very cunning killer. I leave no opportunity for my enemies to outsmart me and I can be a very convincing liar. I may have fallen short in the last games, but I am back from the dead with a vengeance!

Poison. Poison of the mind and the will to continue. I corrupt my enemies from within and watch them suffer from the outside. Once you feel the sting, you're already dead.

I would align with @blue. He has the brawn and I have the brain. Together, as a team (in the early stages at least) we will be a formidable force to be reckoned with.

My biggest threat would be myself, I can get overly confident and fear that if I fail to achieve my goals, it will result in my untimely demise. No one else can equal me.

Cocky, Smart, Conniving, Strategic. Pure Killer.

My strength is most certainly my wit and ability to adapt to almost any situation I am presented with. My weakness, I have none that I will share here, for my enemies are watching, waiting, for a chance to gain any intel on me.

Assess each situation as it presents itself, strategise with what I have and to try and impress my sponsors enough that they feel like helping me out if I ever hit a dire situation. Keep a close eye on my enemies and an even closer eye on my allies. In the end, there can only be one victor.

May the odds be ever in your favour, you'll need it when facing me.

#105 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:13 PM

May the odds be ever in your favour, you'll need it when facing me.

Oh, that won't be a problem :cool:

I don't play the odds -- I play the men.

#106 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

I don't play the odds -- I play the men.

Jeez Swarles, keep your sex life off this thread.

#107 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:27 PM

Jeez Swarles, keep your sex life off this thread.

:lol2: yeah, I'm totally using sex to win this game

#108 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

It's the Hunger Games, not the Thirst Games

#109 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

It's the Hunger Games, not the Thirst Games

You just gave me so many possibilities with that, but I'm gonna stop it here before this gets too graphic xD

#110 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

1. Who do you think will win the Second Ever Hunger Games (1 tribute only)? (5)
Eefi
2. Who do you think will be the first (1 tribute only) to go down in the Bloodbath (aka first to die out?)? (5)
Fikri
3. Who would be the one tribute you would send a sponsor parachute for and why (aka who would you send out aid/goods for during the games)? (5,5)
Eefi, because question 1.
Rauul, goddam chilean pretending to be argentinian. <.<
5. Please describe your ideal victor/champion of the Hunger Games. (5)
They need to know that the bird is the word.
6. Which two districts do you hope to survive until the end (5,5)
1 and 3
7. What would your advice for surviving the longest to the tributes? (5)
Try no to die.

#111 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

Rauul, goddam chilean pretending to be argentinian. <.<

Oh :( stalker. im just a poor chilean studying in argentina :( 

#112 Arex

Arex
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:31 PM

1. Why do you think you'll win the Second Ever Hunger Games?
I've seen some shit, nothing bothers me anymore. I might seem weak, but I know lots of ways to subdue a person. I'm one of the underdogs and you never know when an upset can happen. ;)

2. What is your specialty in the art of murder?
The ability to hide. I'm a very small person and can hide in places without ever being found.

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why?
I would want to align with Swarley because the guy's got brains. I bet you he's got tricks up his sleeves and could singlehandedly win a Hunger Games without lifting a finger.

4. Who is your biggest threat and why?
My biggest threat is definitely Athayde. She's batshit insane and could kill someone without remorse.

5. Please describe your personality.
Cautious, competitive, calculating

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield?
Strengths: good at hiding, knows how to fight at a disadvantage, no presence

Weaknesses: too compassionate, trusting, competitiveness often leads to spontaneity

Turn everyone against each other before the actual games start and wait for everyone to kill each other.

#113 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:56 PM

Welp, I might as well give up now if you're going after my ass....

#114 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 06:07 AM

1. Why do you think you'll win the second ever hunger games? (5)

- I've seen how each and every one of these previous suckers keep falling for the same trap - teaming up and failing etc. I'm go for a combination of psychological and commando-style tactics. Rule 1 - no team up ever. I'll bury myself into the ground aka groundhog style, they won't see that coming (or just find a good hiding hole). Securing an area and cramming it with booby traps also helps out alot, plus knowing who's dumb enough to run into the traps and who isn't is going to be fundamentally important to work with.

2. What is your specialty in the art of murder? (5)

I love reading up on unsuspecting creatures which kill, so...poison? Also sniping is really safe if i ever have a gun, it's safe

3. Who is the one person you would align with and why? (5,5)

@Swarley  He's super good at gathering data and i would love to have someone great to notice subtleties in people to know how to work around them. 

4. Who is your biggest threat and why? (5,5)

I would definitely not place any emphasis on anyone since anyone could kill me easily but....@Strategist cause i don't want anyone to outsmart me.

5. Please describe your personality. (5)

Observant, quiet, subtle (i think...)

6. What are your strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? (5,5)

Strengths - being observant on the field, high level of cautioness, knowledge of poisons :p

Weaknesses - overthinks problems, may get caught up over little things, tendency to tilt if losing

7. What is your strategy to survive the longest in the games? (5)

Be still and unnoticeable. I think alot of the attention has been focused on the big members and that can be a strength (sympathy votes) but i would like to play that to my advantage! Then swoop in for the kill when everyone has taken out each other.

#115 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

Life prepared me more than enough for this day. I've been practicing different techniques in order to be able to slay every one of my victims differently (I get bored very easily) and I'm more confident today than I ever was.

I've had years of training with several different weapons but my specialty are blades of any kind. And I know exactly where to cut a human body to make the most damage. The last thing you'll see it will be me licking your blood from my blades.

@Alexiel. I can sense his soul is as hollow as mine under all that kindness. I know there's a relentless and ruthless killer in there and it would be a pleasure to work with him until the moment I would have to cut off his face too and wear it as my own.

Truth be said, no one here is a real threat to me, but the one that can give me some trouble is @Swarley. He might be young and look friendly and nice but he's a cunning player. He's definitely someone I need to keep my eyes on.

Persistent, restless, vicious, fearless, competitive.

Strengths: I'm stronger than I show to others, I can easily get close to any one and subdue even the strongest of men and I'll go as far as use seduction to do it. I don't sleep. I can run faster than anyone else. My levels of agility are quite high due to years of ballet and gymnastics in general. I also have a high pain tolerance and resistance. I survived more than a month alone in the forest, that gave me all the skills needed to blend with any environment. I have an accurate sense of smell, hearing and a good night vision.
Weakness: sometimes my bloodthirst and eagerness to see the life of my enemies escaping from their eyes leads me to miscalculate the best time to attack, but no one would know because I killed them all eventually.

Kill the one everyone loves and wear his/her skin in order to get closer to all the others. When they notice it's me, it will be too late for them. After consideration I decided to leave my axe at home and opted for other lighter weapons and I will carry only two: my katana and my scalpel to skin my first victim's face. My stomach is well adjusted to anything I need to hunt to eat so I won't need to carry food with me, agility is very important and I'll use it in my favour. I'm going after all the pussies disguised as "strategists" hiding and waiting for everyone else kill each other - if you believe you're alone in you little safe hideout, think again because I can smell your fear miles away.

Spoiler

#116 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:47 AM

I may post the next phase early (but keep the deadline for the interviews the same) just for people to understand and soak up how the killings and points system go.

#117 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:10 AM

I may post the next phase early (but keep the deadline for the interviews the same) just for people to understand and soak up how the killings and points system go.

Not a bad idea at all, thanks for doing this, it's awesome. :)

#118 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

Make it simple do understand, dude.

*hides dictionary*

#119 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:18 AM

Make it simple do understand, dude.
*hides dictionary*

You kill.

I watch.

You get killed.

I laugh.

#120 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

You kill.

I watch.

You get killed.

I laugh.

Watch out. In the end you might get killed too.

#121 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

Watch out. In the end you might get killed too.

Don't you worry your murder-y face. I'm with the Capital. No one can ever opposes the Capital.

/famous last words

#122 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:01 PM

4. Who is the one tribute do you not want to win and why?

@Aria, because I can feel that purple thing just standing there, staring at me. It needs to die.

Spoiler

#123 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

Spoiler

That is a nightmare...

#124 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

That is a nightmare...

Better watch out, I play hard.

8d314ed87113129accefa729b84e5865.jpg

#125 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

Spoiler

I have no idea what is that, but it's kinda hot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users