Photo

Basic Book Lists For Your First Few 100 Intelligence

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Maes7ro

Maes7ro
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:10 AM

I've compiled 4 notepad files labelled books100, books200, books800 and books1000. I used ( see what books my pet had not read, so bar the 34 books he had read I've compiled lists of all the books under 1100 cost (says the JellyNeo).

However if you make a list full of 100 cost items and set max cost for 1000 you can over pay for many items.

I have tried to reduce this by narrowing down the sections. However some books in the 1000 sections I am still buying for under 100 NP so who knows!!

Also I found it easier to start with the 100 and work my way up and have a separate UserShopBuyerBot for each list to make sure you get all the books or tweak their values if their not selling (and do not want to try again in a day or two), its also easy to keep track of which books have not been bought yet so you can come back later.

I might start (or probably if people want) getting more books higher than 1000 cost.

Hope this helped, and is in the right section, and hasn't been already posted :)

ciao for now!

Maestro

tl:dr i have 4 notepad files (AB lists) with books u can use for ValorSuite to gain easy and cheap intelligence for your pet (34 cheap easy books are missing). even if this helps no one, its a good easy way to bump up a new neopets intelligence a few hundred very cheaply.

(p.s. don't forget to click select the ''read'' option when using ValorSuite's User Shop Buyer)

(p.p.s. the last book is missing its |1000|1 sorry!)

(p.p.p.s. I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or not but sometimes after a book is read (or cannot be read) its put in the SBD, if you put it back in your inventory, change the language you can often read them again! whaaa)

Attached Files

Edited by Maes7ro, 10 September 2015 - 07:25 AM.

#2 Ian

Ian
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:58 PM

Thanks so much! Helped me a lot!

#3 Maes7ro

Maes7ro
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:51 AM

Great! Glad it helped someone :) 

#4 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:08 AM

Thanks a lot for the lists! I really love my pet to read more books, intelligent pets are attractive!  :wub:

And yes please if you do have time please upload more list, never get bored of reading! 

#5 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:39 PM

I've noticed some of these lists are slightly off. I tried Books 100 and a couple of the books where more than 100. Not very many but take this into consideration when buying that a couple of the books are more than likely going to be higher than the set price.

#6 zebraantelope

zebraantelope
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Thank you! Just reached my first 100 intelligence :D

#7 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:58 AM

This is very helpful, thank you. I was actually wondering what books I can get that are inexpensive.

#8 Mikeev

Mikeev
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:17 PM

Thanks! This helps a lot. Trying to get my pet up in intelligence so I can use some BD items.

#9 mscg

mscg
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

wow thanks! doing to start on it now :D

#10 JustinHoodMusic

JustinHoodMusic
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Thank you, I look forward to using this list. I think I am going to try and update them and add a section for Booktastic Books as well. Gives me something to do while bored at the office ;)

#11 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the guide! I was never very invested in making my pets read but I know when I first started that was all I was obsessed with for my first pet.

Thank you, I look forward to using this list. I think I am going to try and update them and add a section for Booktastic Books as well. Gives me something to do while bored at the office ;)

Sounds like a great idea ;) Get cracking!!!

#12 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

Woah, this is amazing! Thanks for the guide :) Try to get started on that reading tonight!

#13 luna194

luna194
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for sharing, I've been on neopets for almost 3 years and I don't think I've read even half of these.

#14 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

Here's a list of 800 books under 2.5k. Before you go to leave the program running for a bit make sure all the different books have 2500 as their maximum price. I may have missed one or two, which will cause the program to stop. It's easier to load it and change it in valorsuite than it is in MS word.

Should get you over 1k intelligence easily for under 1.5m. Enjoy

Attached File  800books.txt   21.34KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users