Pound Pets Birthday List

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#251 elkid27

elkid27

• 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:06 AM

Ive been this way for about four or five days now. When I launch the pound from the menu I get the top description and then there is no flash plugin to show you the options, literally just a blank page. I occasionally had been doing this recently. In the past I used it quite a bit getting my pets strength up around 500ish points back when the site was still lagging and you could feed multiple times off one cupcake.

#252 SheOfTheEnderworld

SheOfTheEnderworld
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3,838 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

Ive been this way for about four or five days now. When I launch the pound from the menu I get the top description and then there is no flash plugin to show you the options, literally just a blank page. I occasionally had been doing this recently. In the past I used it quite a bit getting my pets strength up around 500ish points back when the site was still lagging and you could feed multiple times off one cupcake.

have you tried accessing the pound on different browsers? I'm at a loss...I've never heard of being blocked out of the pound. I surely hope that maybe you're just having a glitchy experience with a browser.

#253 Bendida

Bendida

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

It's probably just a glitch with your browser. It happens to me too from time to time, I get the same with the Wheel of Knowledge and the map of Neopia - the picture just doesn't load, everything else is right where it has to be. I use Firefox and then I switch to Chrome and it's ok. In a day or two, sometimes even a week, the problem fixes itself.

#254 EmptySpace

EmptySpace
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:16 AM

This list is amazing! Thank You!

I guess you can only claim one cupcake per day?

#255 UmaTurmac

UmaTurmac
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

BigFatLovePoems's birthday is 14th, not 15th!

#256 ntli

ntli
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

Is there any way this thread could be updated with new pets/get edited by other people? I know it's a chore but most of these pets are unavailable nowadays. I'd like to do my part and help.

God it's not so hard to abandon after getting a cupcake -__-;

Side note; did you manually look up their birthdays and listed them down one by one?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users