• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

#176 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

Another topic would be needed. There's too much data to be edited, it doesn't save.

Let me know if you need help or anything

#177 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:42 PM

Let me know if you need help or anything

The thing is, the guy that made the list I used isn't active anymore, and the list I have has a lot of pets that are already adopted, so with the captcha thing it would take too long to do all the list (it already took long enough without that, you have no idea lmao), so it's not worth it, really :/

#178 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:42 PM

So... do I go on with my little checks for adopted pets or it's no use then?

#179 itsnotwhoyouthink

itsnotwhoyouthink
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:39 AM

this list is actually so useful omg

#180 howaboutthat

howaboutthat
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Relevant Additional Information

"Duping" Glitch - You can sometimes get double (or even more) the stats from a single cupcake using the same principle of the duping glitch. It's very simple - you just need to spam the "Submit" button when feeding the item to your pet. You can either use an auto-clicker or just your hand. It might work better when there's lag. Also, apparently the hungrier your pet is, higher is the chance of it working.

Nice!  I have adopted pets on their bdays before, but I never knew about this glitch!  +Rep

#181 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:28 PM

Still a great list. thank you for all of your work.

#182 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:41 PM

Nice!  I have adopted pets on their bdays before, but I never knew about this glitch!  +Rep

does this still work? or am i just having bad luck with it.i've tried it with my pet at starving and had no luck multiple times. (spam clicking after self induced lag, not using an auto clicker)

#183 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:01 AM

does this still work? or am i just having bad luck with it.i've tried it with my pet at starving and had no luck multiple times. (spam clicking after self induced lag, not using an auto clicker)

Sometimes it's does but I haven't been able to reproduce this as often as I wanted :p But oh well

#184 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

Sometimes it's does but I haven't been able to reproduce this as often as I wanted :p But oh well

just the fact that you have had it work recently gives me hope. thank you

#185 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:09 PM

I still use this every day and it's the most useful thing ever, I for the most part play "legit" now but I use this every day. Your list still works fine, just have to check a couple pets once in a while (If you choose the pets with very bad names, usually they are available in the pound still, as not many people would keep them).

Though, if there's a way to use some sort of crowdsourcing on codex, perhaps we could build a new list with 50+ people from these forums all adding to some sort of spreadsheet/database that we all have access to in real time. I would definitely be willing to put my time towards this, and it seems like enough people use this resource that we could probably get a bunch of people to help. Though you'd know more than me.

(Also to above comments, I don't seem to be able to use the multiple click glitch, though I have been able to get similar site lag to work in many other parts of the game to have things work that otherwise shouldn't, for example I often mistakenly upgrade my shop on shells past how much money I have)

#186 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:39 AM

AM_730 is the 14th.

Man I need to stop doing these right when I wake up. ^.^;

#187 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:28 AM

Holy crap @Swarley I just saw this and it works. I'm a little late, but you're amazing/legendary.

Edited by CaptainDantes, 15 July 2016 - 09:28 AM.

#188 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:45 AM

Thanks very much for this list, but can someone clarify what OP meant by this: "This way the only thing you need to worry about is your pet's weapons"

What happens to your pet's weapons?

#189 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:10 AM

Thanks very much for this list, but can someone clarify what OP meant by this: "This way the only thing you need to worry about is your pet's weapons"

What happens to your pet's weapons?

OP means that, this cupcake training takes care of pet stats training. So after that you'd just need to grab some good weapons for your BD, don't have to worry about training anymore. :p

#190 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

Oh. /facepalm Wow somehow I read that to mean feeding the cupcakes would remove their weapons or something.

#191 Thespians

Thespians
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:45 PM

-saves page- thank you so much, never knew this was a thing :D

#192 ib2ownyy

ib2ownyy
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:31 AM

This is gold.

#193 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

Hey, I parsed this post into a JSON blob and filtered the pets that are not currently in the pound. The JSON file is available here. I think I'm missing the first day of a couple months, but I was too lazy to fix it.
@Swarley, if you'd like to create an updated post, this should help.

#194 Yessie

Yessie
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

Really helpful , thanks!

#195 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

Would doing this on 10 Shells per day and saving all of the HP cupcakes for 100+ days then all of a sudden transferring a pet between the 10 accounts and gaining 5000hp be doable without getting banned?

Or even doing this on shells and then selling using the 100 HP cupcakes on somebody elses pet as a service? Not sure if that would even be against the rules explicitly if you are only using 1 account.

#196 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

@Dollars some of that stuff could kinda work. Keep in mind that the cupcakes are no trade items and they still need to be fed to your pet (meaning at the fastest you can pretty much do 1 per hour)

#197 smh

smh
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

Would doing this on 10 Shells per day and saving all of the HP cupcakes for 100+ days then all of a sudden transferring a pet between the 10 accounts and gaining 5000hp be doable without getting banned?

Or even doing this on shells and then selling using the 100 HP cupcakes on somebody elses pet as a service? Not sure if that would even be against the rules explicitly if you are only using 1 account.

I don't know that using one account would be particularly frowned upon. There is nothing that prohibits people from adopting and abandoning pets for reasons like picking up petpets so I don't know that cupcakes would cross any lines. I would be interested in knowing if anyone has been banned from exploiting them too much. 

#198 Dmfn

Dmfn
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:51 AM

Is it updated? :o

#199 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:46 AM

Is it updated? :o

It should be :) 

#200 kiuarthur

kiuarthur
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:49 AM

Im currently doing this once per day on my own account

but i wonder if people try to have hundreds of shells storing it everyday, and then give it all to one pet by transferring it 100 times? that would be nuts..should i try do it? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users