Quantcast

Photo

Anyone have any experience buying neopoints or items with money?

neopets neopoints items money real website buy buying

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 theeinfamousone

theeinfamousone
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:01 PM

Hey everyone, I just started playing neopets again, and noticed that there are a lot of websites that sell neopoints and items. I was wondering if anyone here can recommend any websites that they have had good experiences with when buying from them. Also, what are the best ways to transfer items to your account without getting frozen? Any info is appreciated, thanks!

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

Neocodex doesn't advertise buying/selling with real money, we do however trade in "other". 

Also once you have been a member for a week and have 10 non-spam posts you can view our trading section.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

Websites made for the sole purpose of selling virtual Neopets goods are severely overpriced based on site image and atmosphere than actual neopets economic trends, often are hacked/stolen goods, and carry the same, if not more risk of getting frozen than trading on sites like here, tumblr, or the secret black market underground.

If one person buys from a particular active neopets-selling site that charges more than 4 USD per million, I can get that buyer frozen easily with proof because their systems are flawed, but the owners desperately and irrationally marketed them as safe.

EDIT: Their rate is no longer 4 USD/millionNP but I checked and they still haven't fixed their system.

#4 theeinfamousone

theeinfamousone
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:41 PM

Thanks for the info kelvin and rocket, I have a full time job and dont spend much money so the price of the items/neopoints is near irrelevant to me. I am mostly looking to see if others have been successful in buying items/neopoints without being frozen, and if people think it is too risky or safe enough.

#5 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

I sell many NP with very little issue. Sold amounts ranging from 1m to 150m and still around doing it. Nobody has ever been frozen on my account or doing business with myself.

To add to this, I've also purchased items and sent them to the buyer. Again, nobody got frozen and I have the user feedback to prove it :)

Edited by Torque, 14 September 2015 - 03:18 PM.

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:23 PM

I only bought things with real money one time a few years ago. It wasn't from here, it was from a site with "Dubloon" on its name. I bought 10M and the BD Ghostker set. I did it twice on the same day. NP was transferred via shop and the items were sended via gift (if I recall it correctly, I'm not sure if it was via trades).

Nothing happened with the account where I received the goods, in fact I still use it as one of my shells, and until a few months ago it still had in the shop logs the transaction history from that day almost 7 years ago. And I still have those Ghostker sets.

I have no idea from where thee things came from, but probably from hacked semi-innactive accounts but I didn't know at the time, I was pretty innocent when the issue was "cheating".

Since then, I never had the need to buy anything, because I started using the programs here and get my own NP more easily, nor I had the need to sell, I don't need the money and I prefer giving stuff away in here through competitions or giveaways, but if I wanted to buy something I'd definetely use Codex to do it. In all cheating communities out there we're the one with some scruples (or at last some of us). Selling hacked items/accounts is not something tolerated here.

#7 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:23 AM

Thanks for the info kelvin and rocket, I have a full time job and dont spend much money so the price of the items/neopoints is near irrelevant to me. I am mostly looking to see if others have been successful in buying items/neopoints without being frozen, and if people think it is too risky or safe enough.

Why need to spend real $.....we provide a program can earn easy NPS in short time. :D

new account with less posts.... so STRANGE!!! Spy? hmm.

#8 theeinfamousone

theeinfamousone
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

Why need to spend real $.....we provide a program can earn easy NPS in short time. :D

new account with less posts.... so STRANGE!!! Spy? hmm.

Ahh so i'm not supposed to post until I get more posts? xD

#9 zebraantelope

zebraantelope
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:29 PM

I've bought some cheap items and shell accounts from another website, no idea how legit they are but I use them all on a proxy so I don't mind :) no problems at all yet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopets, neopoints, items, money, real, website, buy, buying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users