• Please log in to reply
1077 replies to this topic

#1051 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:22 AM

woah woah woah you can lose gold while exploring?? i just lost like 35k D:

It does, but not exclusively. You can get drops from any monster, but the chance is significantly higher for mobs closer to your level.

That explains why I get the most candycorn from the crag and like hardly any from anywhere else D: 

@Sweeney when does this end?

#1052 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:31 AM

I have no idea where I got it...but that quest is done. Now I'm on to vengeance...against somebody XD

BTW, am I supposed to be able to use the Green Electron Gun? It won't equip as a weapon

#1053 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

I have no idea where I got it...but that quest is done. Now I'm on to vengeance...against somebody XD

BTW, am I supposed to be able to use the Green Electron Gun? It won't equip as a weapon

It's not a weapon :p It's a component! There are three different guns, green, blue and red and they do nothing, as far as I know.

#1054 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

Have I really got to fight those monsters to complete the witch's quest? I'm getting battered and running out of steaks!

#1055 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:11 AM

Have I really got to fight those monsters to complete the witch's quest? I'm getting battered and running out of steaks!

yup -_- just alternate between the pit to farm steaks and then battle monsters.

#1056 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

yup -_- just alternate between the pit to farm steaks and then battle monsters.

Meh, at least I'll level up fast.

#1057 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

Meh, at least I'll level up fast.

haha yea I think I went up almost 2 levels during that quest.

#1058 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

I'd like to report that I keep getting the message that "You are trying to skip rooms in the dungeon.
Do not do that." I am most certainly not trying to skip any rooms. This just randomly occurs when I'm clicking through a dungeon as normal.

Swarley had a similar problem when his mouse was double-clicking movement buttons. This will resend data and cause the site to think you're trying to cheat. It's not really something I'm super invested in trying to fix, because it's a user-end issue, but I have some ideas to minimise the problems it causes.

woah woah woah you can lose gold while exploring?? i just lost like 35k D:

@Sweeney when does this end?

Kekeke. Sorry! But yeah, random exploring is a risk!

The even ends on the 3rd of November. Most people will have access to it for some of the 4th, too, but dont count on it :p
(@Swarley)

#1059 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:03 PM

Sweeney, I am impressed with the rate of improvements on the site. Good for you. Sorry I am an asshat and can't play that much. I finally started proactively studying recently for the first time in med school. And with my boards coming up in a few months, I cant risk regressing! But I will be damned if I am not playing a ton come May.The fact that you have more updates doing this on your own than neo has with their whole team is crazy. And why this site will eventually be known as spellbreachcodex.

#1060 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

FINALLY got my steak farming and Crag hunting done to get the event completed, woohoo! NOW to work on saving up candy corn to buy something before the event is over. :)

EDIT: *dashes through showing off snazzy new Bumblebot Armour purchased with candy corn* WHEEE!

#1061 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:39 PM

FINALLY got my steak farming and Crag hunting done to get the event completed, woohoo! NOW to work on saving up candy corn to buy something before the event is over. :)

EDIT: *dashes through showing off snazzy new Bumblebot Armour purchased with candy corn* WHEEE!

I will admit to being darn impressed with the two of you I've seen with armor. I want that birthday suit :)

#1062 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

I will admit to being darn impressed with the two of you I've seen with armor. I want that birthday suit :)

Don't you just love the wearables? I am so glad @Swarley held that contest and that so many amazing entries were contributed!

#1063 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:58 AM

So...I bought a bottled map and made a tincture of duckweed. Do I drink it now and then go in the lake, or do I put it in my battlepack and drink it when I get to the lake?

#1064 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:05 AM

So...I bought a bottled map and made a tincture of duckweed. Do I drink it now and then go in the lake, or do I put it in my battlepack and drink it when I get to the lake?

When you get to the lake. That way you'll have the buff until you finish the map.

#1065 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

When you get to the lake. That way you'll have the buff until you finish the map.

I got beat up by a fish

#1066 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:35 AM

I got beat up by a fish

Yeah, they're quite strong. You should train more before going to the water path :p

#1067 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

SO SAD...I have 36 Candy Corn and would love more to be able to buy another item, but I doubt I can get to 100 or so by tomorrow (I think the event ends then?). regardless, this has been a fantastic event @Sweeney thanks so much for making it happen!

#1068 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:38 PM

SO SAD...I have 36 Candy Corn and would love more to be able to buy another item, but I doubt I can get to 100 or so by tomorrow (I think the event ends then?). regardless, this has been a fantastic event @Sweeney thanks so much for making it happen!

I would try the forest! The monsters are easy to kill and there's only two of them so the runs are quick. I get 1-2 candy corn every run to every other run and it doesn't take long at all :) I'm trying to get 75 more by midnight so I can get myself a banewolf!

#1069 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

I would try the forest! The monsters are easy to kill and there's only two of them so the runs are quick. I get 1-2 candy corn every run to every other run and it doesn't take long at all :) I'm trying to get 75 more by midnight so I can get myself a banewolf!

The chance of getting candy corn from weaker monsters is pretty low, especially when you're level 27+, so it would probably take a lot longer to get it from the Forest :/

#1070 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

The chance of getting candy corn from weaker monsters is pretty low, especially when you're level 27+, so it would probably take a lot longer to get it from the Forest :/

Oh okay. I didn't know that! I'm still fairly new :p Level 7 and all haha. It's good to know for the future though... thanks :)

I guess this event was a bit easier for me since I was just starting out when it came up :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sweeney

I'd like to report a bug. I've been trying to gather some more candy corn but I've been experiencing a bug (since last night) that prevents me from playing the game. Earlier I mentioned that I was getting the "You are trying to skip rooms in the dungeon. Do not do that." message, but I followed your advice and just ignored it like you suggested. I am now receiving this error in every dungeon (I'm sure I'm not double clicking) and can't even get in the dungeon at all because of it :( Interestingly enough, however, I can head out into unexplored territory as well as the Run-down Dojo and the Mercenary's Cabin. I'm thinking that's because they aren't technically "dungeons" but that's just a guess here :p

I've logged out and in, restarted my computer, cleared my cache, tried other browsers, etc. and I don't know what to do next :( Any suggestions?

Edited by Kass, 03 November 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#1071 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:01 PM

When I was exploring many days ago, I bought from the traveling peddler something that cost 100,000 or 150,000 I think (I bought it blindly, as hovering over the items didn't tell me what they were), and I CAN say that since then I now own the Modesty Clouds...but unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the item: they look more like winding intestines than clouds. :p

Is the peddler encountered while exploring fixed such that we can hover over the items @Sweeney or not?

#1072 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

Oh okay. I didn't know that! I'm still fairly new :p Level 7 and all haha. It's good to know for the future though... thanks :)

I guess this event was a bit easier for me since I was just starting out when it came up :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sweeney

I'd like to report a bug. I've been trying to gather some more candy corn but I've been experiencing a bug (since last night) that prevents me from playing the game. Earlier I mentioned that I was getting the "You are trying to skip rooms in the dungeon. Do not do that." message, but I followed your advice and just ignored it like you suggested. I am now receiving this error in every dungeon (I'm sure I'm not double clicking) and can't even get in the dungeon at all because of it :( Interestingly enough, however, I can head out into unexplored territory as well as the Run-down Dojo and the Mercenary's Cabin. I'm thinking that's because they aren't technically "dungeons" but that's just a guess here :p

I've logged out and in, restarted my computer, cleared my cache, tried other browsers, etc. and I don't know what to do next :( Any suggestions?

some other people have had this problem, and iirc it was due to doubleclicking, either a problem in the hardware or software userside.

#1073 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

some other people have had this problem, and iirc it was due to doubleclicking, either a problem in the hardware or software userside.

Hmmm alright I'll try on a different computer then because I'm 1000% sure I'm not the one double clicking

#1074 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:05 AM

@Swarley didn't you have the problem with the double clicking? How did you solve it?

#1075 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:08 AM

@Swarley didn't you have the problem with the double clicking? How did you solve it?

Yeah, it was a problem with my mouse. Some parts of the left button made it click twice sometimes. I bought a new mouse and now I don't get that error again, so that was definitely the reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users