• Please log in to reply
1077 replies to this topic

#101 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:35 PM

@Sweeney what's the chance of crafting the rare ring instead of the basic one?

Also, can we send artwork for those "SOON" items? I wanna try my pixel skills :p

#102 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

What about my crafting time looping instead of running out? :p

Not looked yet :p I only had a few minutes to do anything when I got home :p Hang tight, yo.

Ohmygod! I cannot wait to try this. I have to finish some coursework first, but I'll be making an account soon! I am excited. =o

I am excited too ^_^

@Sweeney what's the chance of crafting the rare ring instead of the basic one?
Also, can we send artwork for those "SOON" items? I wanna try my pixel skills :p

Honestly, I have no idea what the base chance is! It's been a long time since I wrote that code :p
It does improve as you level up, though.

And yes! 100% yes! The more art you want to contribute, the better! (Also, there's a feat in it for you :p)

#103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:45 PM

Honestly, I have no idea what the base chance is! It's been a long time since I wrote that code :p
It does improve as you level up, though.

And yes! 100% yes! The more art you want to contribute, the better! (Also, there's a feat in it for you :p)

Back to Yellow Wood grinding, then!

Awesome :D (That's why I asked :lol: )

#104 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

Not looked yet :p I only had a few minutes to do anything when I got home :p Hang tight, yo.

You didn't acknowledge me. :crybaby:

Crying aside, I also noticed that I would go drink from the fountain or train and get told to come back an hour or so later, just to do so and get told to come back ~24 hours later, BUT THEN go back again a little while later and be able to drink or train.

If that's confusing I'll try to get some screenshots after I highjack the computer from Turnip.

#105 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

You didn't acknowledge me. :crybaby:

Crying aside, I also noticed that I would go drink from the fountain or train and get told to come back an hour or so later, just to do so and get told to come back ~24 hours later, BUT THEN go back again a little while later and be able to drink or train.

If that's confusing I'll try to get some screenshots after I highjack the computer from Turnip.

It's probably a timezone conflict I've messed up somewhere. I will investigate!

#106 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

It's probably a timezone conflict I've messed up somewhere. I will investigate!

When it first happened to Turnip we thought having to wait a day to train a stat was a little much until I realized it was just bugged.

We were even going to propose a system where you had to wait longer depending on how high a stat level you wanted to train was so she wouldn't be waiting forever to train. :p

#107 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

When it first happened to Turnip we thought having to wait a day to train a stat was a little much until I realized it was just bugged.

We were even going to propose a system where you had to wait longer depending on how high a stat level you wanted to train was so she wouldn't be waiting forever to train. :p

Timed events should be working now, everything is set to UTC. For reference, the cooldown on the healing fountain should be three hours.
For the Dojo, it's 12 minutes for each of your levels, up to a max of four hours.

Someone, somewhere, also requested the server timezone be displayed. I've added that to the timer.

#108 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:21 PM

Timed events should be working now, everything is set to UTC. For reference, the cooldown on the healing fountain should be three hours.
For the Dojo, it's 12 minutes for each of your levels, up to a max of four hours.

Three hours? Guess I'm farming more trees for bark...

And I see you're more kind than Neopets was and put a lower cap for training. :p

#109 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

My account has been made. Ahhhhhhh! This is looking pretty great so far! Well done @Sweeney.

Edit: Oh my god. I snorted so loud, my husband was like, "what the fuck". xD
Happenstance!
A cataclysmically loud fart bursts from between your buttcheeks. You glance around nervously, but no one seems to have noticed. A bird falls from a tree.

Edited by Coops, 23 September 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#110 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:24 PM

The Attack and Defense things under the tokens, what exactly do they mean?

#111 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:30 PM

I noticed a minor glitch - I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, or if this is how you intended for it to work. I went to the Salon and you cannot preview just a hair color change. You have to select both color and style for the changes to show up. Obviously, it's not much but I wanted to mention it just in case. c:

Edit: 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 't' (T_STRING) in /homepages/25/d592899573/htdocs/config/header.php on line 27

Just got this when going from my map to the general store @Sweeney

Edited by Coops, 23 September 2015 - 05:40 PM.

#112 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

The Attack and Defense things under the tokens, what exactly do they mean?

Attack is D&D style. If it's 1d3+1 It rolls a 3 sided die and adds +1 to the result for damage.

Defense I think is just a straight up damage reduction. Two defense means it takes two less damage from whatever your attack roll is.

#113 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

Attack is D&D style. If it's 1d3+1 It rolls a 3 sided die and adds +1 to the result for damage.

Defense I think is just a straight up damage reduction. Two defense means it takes two less damage from whatever your attack roll is.

So it actually helps having tokens in your collection? Or is it something planned for the future? :p

Is it down?

#114 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

So it actually helps having tokens in your collection? Or is it something planned for the future? :p

Well it helps to learn how much damage to expect from a freaking fat bat. 4d3? God damn that's a strong bat.

The FAQ also says people should be getting handsomely rewarded for high token counts every week/month so expect that, I guess? :p

#115 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

Well it helps to learn how much damage to expect from a freaking fat bat. 4d3? God damn that's a strong bat.

The FAQ also says people should be getting handsomely rewarded for high token counts every week/month so expect that, I guess? :p

Oh, I get it now. I thought it added that to our attack and defense :p

#116 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:43 PM

Is it down?

I just broke everything with a rogue apostrophe :p All fixed.
@Coops, I just tried adding you as a friend, but I think it may not have worked. Did you get an alert?

#117 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:43 PM

Oh, I get it now. I thought it added that to our attack and defense :p

Oh no it just gives enemy info. You'd start getting outrageously powerful once you get a few of them. :p

#118 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

I just broke everything with a rogue apostrophe :p All fixed.
@Coops, I just tried adding you as a friend, but I think it may not have worked. Did you get an alert?

@Sweeney O.O Nope. I don't think it did. 

#119 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

Oh no it just gives enemy info. You'd start getting outrageously powerful once you get a few of them. :p

Hahaha after your explanation, it made sense not do what I thought it did :p

Finally got the 100 trees quest. Now to kill them all...

#120 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

@Sweeney O.O Nope. I don't think it did.

Cool. Should be fixed now :)

#121 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

Okay @Sweeney it worked that time. I accepted. C:

#122 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

Okay @Sweeney it worked that time. I accepted. C:

Looks like the accepting worked too. So that's nice :D

#123 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:05 PM

Looks like the accepting worked too. So that's nice :D

Yeah. @Swarley added me too! It worked. 

Man, I see this game having a lot of potential. The combination of clever events and the novelty of it being a MUD-type game - seriously, this is awesome. It's also rather addictive with the clicky nature. At least, to me anyways. I find clicky type games addictive.

#124 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

Man, I see this game having a lot of potential. The combination of clever events and the novelty of it being a MUD-type game - seriously, this is awesome. It's also rather addictive with the clicky nature. At least, to me anyways. I find clicky type games addictive.

Hopefully, at some point, we'll have some options available for actual "MU" parts, where people will be able to interact. No idea how or when that'll happen, but someday :)

#125 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

Hopefully, at some point, we'll have some options available for actual "MU" parts, where people will be able to interact. No idea how or when that'll happen, but someday :)

Yeah. That would be pretty awesome! As a solo text-based RPG though, you did a pretty stellar job. I'm having fun so far and the random events are pretty hilarious. I'll probably try my hand at some pixel art like Swarley and send it in! 8D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users