• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#151 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:30 PM

You head through the back door to Jessica's place. On the way out, you trip over a Giant Purple Dildo.
You call out to Jessica to let her know, but she just flaps her hands and tells you to keep it. She has hundreds.

You got a Giant Purple Dildo! For free!

Just what I've always wanted!

#152 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,097 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:49 PM

7e4108ae1f8eeadc8b60a4523bd79af2.png

Anticlimactic... xD

#153 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 3,603 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

Okay guys. I want to condense the guide. At the moment, it feels a bit unorganized, unhelpful and a mess. There are going to be way too many monsters, too many levels and whatnot to make a helpful guide. 

So, I was thinking of editing the guide based on level ranges and zones. So, a bit of information for level ranges, where to go for quest drops and whatnot. Does this sound like a better idea than what we currently have? 

#154 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

I Shouldn't Have Done That - rewarded for eating Imp Poop. You also get a nifty prefix: "Stupid"

I got this for eating a turnip leg, I think.

#155 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

Okay guys. I want to condense the guide. At the moment, it feels a bit unorganized, unhelpful and a mess. There are going to be way too many monsters, too many levels and whatnot to make a helpful guide. 

So, I was thinking of editing the guide based on level ranges and zones. So, a bit of information for level ranges, where to go for quest drops and whatnot. Does this sound like a better idea than what we currently have? 

Yeah, probably a good idea

#156 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

Okay, so I'm probably being dense, but how do I use items that are in my battle pack? I put some alcohol in there, but I can't click on it while in battle.

#157 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 3,603 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:07 AM

Okay, so I'm probably being dense, but how do I use items that are in my battle pack? I put some alcohol in there, but I can't click on it while in battle.

The alcohol doesn't heal @Guppie. It's used to make tincture of duckweed for water breathing buff. Not everything is usable in combat. It's a great question. And this is why I think I need to reorganize the guide a bit.

#158 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua

• 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:19 AM

Feat: Explorer - 5pts
You inserted your first map fragment into your explore page.
You also received the title "the Newbie". Nifty!

BAM.

How I feel leveling in the Forest:

https://youtu.be/uB06VZ9Re5o?t=1m1s

Edited by FelisNoctua, 12 October 2015 - 07:20 AM.

#159 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:27 AM

The alcohol doesn't heal @Guppie. It's used to make tincture of duckweed for water breathing buff. Not everything is usable in combat. It's a great question. And this is why I think I need to reorganize the guide a bit.

You are now my prof oak

"There is a time and a place for everything, but not now!"

But, professor, what if I want to ride my bike indoors and get shit faced in battle???

#160 Padme

Padme
  • 1,577 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:26 AM

I'm level 10

What should I be doing in the game?

#161 Rocket

Rocket
  • Ginger Snapped

• 6,992 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:30 AM

I'm level 10

What should I be doing in the game?

Battling, looking for more dungeons to explore, level up, gain experience.

#162 Padme

Padme
  • 1,577 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

Battling, looking for more dungeons to explore, level up, gain experience.

Okay I see people doing all this crazy stuff in game and I thought I was off course, thank-you! 

#163 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:00 AM

So, I have a book binder, a forge and a wookbench, but these aren't clickable links, and none of the recipes I have seem to go with the book binder or forge. Do I need to do something fancy to "unlock" the forge and book binder?

#164 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,097 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

So, I have a book binder, a forge and a wookbench, but these aren't clickable links, and none of the recipes I have seem to go with the book binder or forge. Do I need to do something fancy to "unlock" the forge and book binder?

Nope :)

The forge is for making metals and whatnot, and the Book-binder is for making books.
You should have some forge recipes, like the Reclaimed Iron Ingot. The book-binder recipes are all secret, but super-obvious. If you don't have any "Chapter" components, you don't have anything to do with the binder yet :)

#165 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 8,997 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

No they're already unlocked. It's just there to inform you that you have access to those should you get a recipe that would require, say, a forge to make.

Example:

23ffd5ff0c.png

Damn you, Sweeney! I had to reinstall puush and wasted time. ;_;

#166 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:06 PM

I have the recipes to make ingots, but nothing that used the ingots. I was able to make a shortsword with the recipe that Elindoril listed, though.

#167 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Anyone got any more clues for the vending machine code? I still haven't guessed it. ._.

#168 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1,285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

You just have to be open to all the possibilities, @rei

#169 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

You just have to be open to all the possibilities, @rei