Ends: Friday October 2
Welcome the newly revived About A Girl/Boy! Each month we will choose one boy and one girl to spotlight. See how much you really know about your fellow Codexians! You will be given 10 "facts" and it is your job to guess which is true and which is false. The person with the most correct answers wins!
The "Facts" about Turnip!
1) I was born in Fort Worth, Texas.
2) My favourite Pokemon is Togekiss.
3) I've lived in LA, Vegas and New York.
4) I've played at least one Pokemon game from each generation.
5) After being in Canada for sometime, I think curling is a real sport.
6) I'm the spawn of a Welsh mother and Pennsylvanian father.
7) Despite my weeaboo appearance, I prefer western shows and music.
8) When registering at my new middle school I accidentally entered my birthdate incorrectly (DD/MM instead of MM/DD), saying that I was older than I really was, when telling the lady that I did she said "You look old enough for this grade anyway".
9) I've only ever lived in two houses for more than 3 years in one sitting, most of the places I've lived at I've only stayed at for a year before moving again. Sometimes I'd move to multiple different places in one year.
10) I've successfully built a computer with the budget of £120.
1. No asking the spotlighted member questions.
2. No sharing answers/discussing with other members.
3. PM me your answers titled "About a Girl/Boy Answers"
4. In the event of a tie for first place, we will get tie-breaker questions.
5. Have fun!
6. Top 3 are eligible for prizes
First place only (credit to @Liesa)
x2 donated by me!
Please post or PM me to donate!
x2 donated by @Swarley!