Quantcast

Photo

Voting - Caption Contest #28

voting caption contest

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Caption Contest #28

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which is your favorite entry?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:41 AM

2mopkwz.png

Voting Starts: Now

Ends: Saturday or Sunday 

8QN4OPT.jpg

Please do not vote for yourself!

Entries:

1. Bird: "Fuck this shit. I'm out."

2. Come here stupid pigeon, red bull didn't give me wings !!

3. Squirrel: "Were you the dude who messed with my girl? I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE BEAK!"
*Pigeon flies in terror pooping all over.*
Now you know why you have to wash you car every Sunday...

4. Boo, motherfucker!

5. Deez Nutz!!!

6. Pigeon: Holly shit! That's a huge dog coming.

7. "Dude, I caught a fish today, and I swear, it was THIS big!" - Squirrel

8. When squirrels go nuts

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:43 AM

so many curse words. i can't. *horrified*

#7 got a chuckle outta me. it's so ridiculously random. :heart:

#3 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:59 AM

Haha I really liked 7 but apparently everyone else did also.

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

#7 because it's totally out of context, which in this case means more creative :p

#5 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

#7 because it's totally out of context, which in this case means more creative :p

Not necessarily. Creativity is subjective. If I were to show you a piece of art that I find beautiful you may think it's hideous and vice versa.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

Not necessarily. Creativity is subjective. If I were to show you a piece of art that I find beautiful you may think it's hideous and vice versa.

Exactly. I'm talking about my opinion.

lol

#7 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:42 PM

Exactly. I'm talking about my opinion.

lol

It's all good. I took what you said word for word. I entered this contest and I let my jealousy get the best of me. Which is unfortunate and why I read that your comment the wrong way. All in all there's no bad creativity. We all like different things. The world would be a pretty boring place if we didn't.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

It's all good. I took what you said word for word. I entered this contest and I let my jealousy get the best of me. Which is unfortunate and why I read that your comment the wrong way. All in all there's no bad creativity. We all like different things. The world would be a pretty boring place if we didn't.

It's okay, that used to happen to me, but I've lost contests so many times I got used to it :p

#9 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

It's okay, that used to happen to me, but I've lost contests so many times I got used to it :p

Haven't we all. :lol2:

Just keep trying, and sometime you'll get one. :p

Edited by Megazord, 30 September 2015 - 06:00 PM.

#10 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

I have to learn that I can't win all the time even though inside I want to get picked. Competition has a way of turning people on one another but at the same time if we're talking about competing on teams it can bring a whole group together as they can encourage and push one another which is healthy. Individual competition is where the danger lies if you don't control the ego.

#11 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

I have to learn that I can't win all the time even though inside I want to get picked. Competition has a way of turning people on one another but at the same time if we're talking about competing on teams it can bring a whole group together as they can encourage and push one another which is healthy. Individual competition is where the danger lies if you don't control the ego.

Competition is supposed to be healthy. Unless it's competitive eating. Poor animals. :(

#12 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:04 PM

Haven't we all. :lol2:

Just keep trying, and sometime you'll get one. :p

As long as you don't give up. You win some, you lose some.

Competition is supposed to be healthy. Unless it's competitive eating. Poor animals. :(

Competive eating for humans is unhealthy as well. I'm not sure if you've seen the hot dog eating competitions but the sad truth is lots of countries could use that food but humans are wasteful.

Edited by RedLoveBlackHeart, 30 September 2015 - 06:03 PM.

#13 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

As long as you don't give up. You win some, you lose some.

Competive eating for humans is unhealthy as well. I'm not sure if you've seen the hot dog eating competitions but the sad truth is lots of countries could use that food but humans are wasteful.

The amount of feed that goes to use for animals that get slaughtered is enormous.

About 1/10 of what you feed an animal will essentially come back as edible food in meat form. Our planet could survive better without eating meat. :S

I'm still a meat eater, just only when I go out to eat.

ALternatively, 9/10 of the amount of food you give insects comes back as edible food in meat form.

#14 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

The amount of feed that goes to use for animals that get slaughtered is enormous.

About 1/10 of what you feed an animal will essentially come back as edible food in meat form. Our planet could survive better without eating meat. :S

I'm still a meat eater, just only when I go out to eat.

ALternatively, 9/10 of the amount of food you give insects comes back as edible food in meat form.

The FDA is a joke here. Did you hear that the White House repealed the vote of the origin of meat?

#15 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

The FDA is a joke here. Did you hear that the White House repealed the vote of the origin of meat?

No, but I'll end the political chat here. :p

#16 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:54 PM

No, but I'll end the political chat here. :p

It appears you read that wrong. My intent was to say that people should have the right to know where their meat is coming from and what livestock is being fed with. Which goes back to the whole thing about unhealthy attributes.

#17 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:05 PM

I like number 7 but showed 4 some hot love and emotion

#18 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:43 AM

It appears you read that wrong. My intent was to say that people should have the right to know where their meat is coming from and what livestock is being fed with. Which goes back to the whole thing about unhealthy attributes.

Yes I know, just I don't want to continue this on this thread.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

Back n topic please! If you wanna debate create a new topic!

#20 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:48 AM

That was a hard choice but ultimately 7 made me cackle the most.

#21 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

Yes I know, just I don't want to continue this on this thread.

I don't either.

Back n topic please! If you wanna debate create a new topic!

No debate here. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voting, caption contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users