• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

jbhDOQW2O38jRK.png

a58xqzn.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: October 11, 2015 at 7:59 NST

Voting Period: October 12 to October 15 at 7:59 NST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become Octobers's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

October MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

This award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria below:

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.
- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

Maybe we should make these every 3 months or so. That way it doesn't feel so squished together.

Member of the Quarter? MOTQ? I dunno.

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:49 AM

Maybe we should make these every 3 months or so. That way it doesn't feel so squished together.
Member of the Quarter? MOTQ? I dunno.

People would end up nominating according to the last month. It's hard to remember what everyone has done through the course of 4 months, so it would basically be a MOTM, but only 4 months every year.

#4 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

People would end up nominating according to the last month. It's hard to remember what everyone has done through the course of 4 months, so it would basically be a MOTM, but only 4 months every year.

That's actually a fair point.

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:31 AM

@Sweeney for bringing us back into the world of Spellbreach which has increased activity in the forum. He's friendly (usually!) and gets people involved. 

#6 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:33 AM

@Coops excellent blogposts, great quality posts everytime, outstanding participation in contests... she's currently hosting two horror-themed contests simultaneously which i think is pretty cool. besides that, she is also very proactive by making an in-depth guide for joe's game, spellbreach. she is very friendly and active too.

@Kelvin i finished near the bottom but honestly i really had fun with the neocodex hunger games that kelvin organized last month. it's not a standard cookie cutter contest but one that requires a lot of planning on the part of the host and i think he pulled it off really successfully. he's also nice enough to lend his precious mspp and suap for free so that lazy-ass people like me can actually have a taste of how having a "big 3" avatar feels like. he's great!

#7 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:59 PM

@Sweeney is friendly and always challenges other members to think critically about shit. I think that's super awesome. Not to mention, Spellbreach is such a great contribution to the world. I've spent hours and had so much fun with his game. I agree with @Mom about how he's increased activity around here and he's gotten a lot of us involved in his pet project. 

I'll think of two more maybe. 

#8 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:06 PM

@Coops - Really kind user, answers most questions and overall active contributor to the site :)

@GetJinxed - He has made several guides (2 of them which I found really useful), active contributor and kind user (thanks for the Amnesia heads up, still playing the game :p)

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:37 PM

@Coops - Really kind user, answers most questions and overall active contributor to the site :)

@GetJinxed - He has made several guides (2 of them which I found really useful), active contributor and kind user (thanks for the Amnesia heads up, still playing the game :p)

Did you cut your nipples out of your pic because of me?

#10 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:15 PM

Did you cut your nipples out of your pic because of me?

Lol, nope. I just wanted the picture to be a square :p

#11 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:48 AM

Oh wow!  :wub:  Glad you found them helpful  :)

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:16 PM

@Megazord i really like this guy. he's active, friendly and he shared some really great inputs wherever he posted. he created some interesting threads and a lot of them are non-americocentric which don't exclude poor foreveralone asian guy like me. i love his idea of making a daily photography thread in the arts and graphics subforum which i really think has the potential to drive up some serious activity in there. besides, he really needs to be awarded for that hair alone, like idk, a member of the month award??

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:19 PM

@Sweeney for Spellbreach.

It's more interesting than whatever Neopets has put out and it's better at keeping my attention.

#14 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

@Megazord i really like this guy. he's active, friendly and he shared some really great inputs wherever he posted. he created some interesting threads and a lot of them are non-americocentric which don't exclude poor foreveralone asian guy like me. i love his idea of making a daily photography thread in the arts and graphics subforum which i really think has the potential to drive up some serious activity in there. besides, he really needs to be awarded for that hair alone, like idk, a member of the month award??

Thanks for the nom! I'm glad that my thread is getting some nice attention. :)

#15 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

@Coops She's a sweetheart. Nuff said.

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:41 AM

@Coops She's a sweetheart. Nuff said.

Awwww that's sweet. :3

#17 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:40 AM

@Sweeney for Spellbreach, a very good game with butts flarting

#18 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:56 AM

@Sweeney for bringing back craftgame/spellbreach, which brought a new game to neocodex and got people more active again.

#19 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:20 AM

@juvian for contributing to the Private rank despite not belonging to it himself. We hope you stick around mate.

@Sweeney for Spellbreach. I'm glad to see you making a shit ton of progress in your own game. If you're putting half the effort you put into the Minecraft server, it'll be awesome.

#20 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:19 PM

@juvian for contributing to the Private rank despite not belonging to it himself. We hope you stick around mate.

Aw thanks for the mention! Yup, planning to stick around, won't get away from me so easily :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users