9 replies to this topic

#1 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:59 AM

hey guys

i can't edit post, i mean, i go to editing option, edit my post, and save changes, i always get the succesfull editing message, but my post keeps original

its me? or there is a problem ?

EDIT: trying to edit

EDIT2: WTF IS GOING ON ! i edited this x_x

EDIT3: ok, can edit THIS topic, but this one in the general contest subforum cant edit (http://www.neocodex....14-superheroes/)

Edited by rauul, 12 October 2015 - 06:01 AM.

#2 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:04 AM

this happens to me sometimes when my connection's problematic... if yours ok?

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

Worked fine for me just now.

#4 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

I often have that problem when I'm on my phone, this happens with me too when I have a slow internet connection. 

#5 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

tried again to edit and i can't ! 

tried with another random post of mine and i could edit, but with this specific post i can't edit :( http://www.neocodex....4-superheroes/�

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:36 AM

tried again to edit and i can't ! 

tried with another random post of mine and i could edit, but with this specific post i can't edit :( http://www.neocodex....4-superheroes/�

What were you trying to add to the post? If it was an image, maybe it's the .something that's not letting you post it.

#7 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

What were you trying to add to the post? If it was an image, maybe it's the .something that's not letting you post it.

That:

2,500 FR Gems  (donated by @Alexiel)

a random r99 (donated by @Bones)

Full set of runestones for FR (donated by @FelisNoctua)

EDIT: oh man, deleted FR gem icon and i could edit... srsly, i wanna kill myself

Edited by rauul, 12 October 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:48 AM

That:

2,500 FR Gems  (donated by @Alexiel)

a random r99 (donated by @Bones)

Full set of runestones for FR (donated by @FelisNoctua)

EDIT: oh man, deleted FR gem icon and i could edit... srsly, i wanna kill myself

It's because of the image extension. When that happens, try to find a .jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif image, or just upload the one you're trying to use to imgur, tinypic, or something like that and you can use it.

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

I've had this issue for a pretty good amount of time too, just been too lazy to make a thread about it lol

Sometimes I have editing issues on my tablet as well (in desktop mode using any of the themes), doesn't really seem to affect a certain subforum or anything. It just seems to happen at random. Like I'll edit the post, it says it was successfully edited, but nothing changed.

Pressing the preview post button doesn't work for me either, on tablet or PC. I'll add something then go to preview the post but it just submits it anyway saying the changes were successful without applying the changes to the post, without ever showing me a preview of the post. No idea why this is happening but it can be pretty annoying :x

#10 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Pressing the preview post button doesn't work for me either, on tablet or PC. I'll add something then go to preview the post but it just submits it anyway saying the changes were successful without applying the changes to the post, without ever showing me a preview of the post. No idea why this is happening but it can be pretty annoying :x

That happens to me quite often too. Annoying and frustrating :c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users