Note: Lucid Autobuyer is currently in early alpha. It will see changes, and will only get better.
Lucid Autobuyer is a main shop autobuyer powered by shop lists currently. It has been written to be easy on the eyes, but get's the job done. It currently only works on Windows.
- Configurable settings.
- Item retry on haggle failure.
- Color Scheme User Interface (lots of configurable options)
- Proxy configuration / User Agent configuration
Bugs that are fatal have files that are generated when they occur, if you can pm them to me, I can take a try at fixing them.
You will get a message box telling you where the file is.
If something else happens and it crashes, try to grab a screenshot for me, or let me know what you were doing.
Feature / I Want X's
Let me know, I want this thing to evolve!
Known Issues and Bugs
These will change as current version issues are added and resolved.
- Proxy settings untested. Let me know.
Click here to download latest version (1.0.10)
- Fixes a few hanging bugs when an item is missed.
- Cleans up a few other odd issues that have happened.
- Solves issue regarding not enough NP to make a purchase.
- More fixes for when you do not have NP.
- Solves issues with crashes if you do not have any NC. Should fix @Scavi issues regarding crashing.
- Fixed issue with item selling out during buy process.
- Fixed display of cost in the now buying screen.
- Maintenance release.
- Now just a zip file, easier to work with.
- Exceptions should be reporting appropriately, they generate Exception_*.txt files in the same folder. These should be sent to me to fix.
- Fixed some threading stuff to reduce a little bit of CPU when running.
- Crash condition a lot of you have been seeing should be fixed.
- Settings should save between upgrades.
- Sending AcceptLanguage of 'en' to work with non-english users.
- Fixed bug where Captcha caused exceptions when attempting to purchase an item.
- Should work a little more consistently. (I hope)
- Fixed issue with application failing to purchase an item.
- Fixed issue with application appearing to run but not doing anything after initial setup.
- First Release
Edited by dddbliss, 07 November 2015 - 04:27 PM.