What Do I Need To Add or Change?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

I'm not sure where to post this topic, but I want some advise. I want to enter my pet into a competition, but not sure which one to enter her in with her Lookup-

Do I need to change anything about her, or add anything? I know the Pastel Paintbrush would be a very nice touch to her outfit, but can't afford it right now. I have 50k np to work with, any suggestions?

#2 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

I wouldn't publicly post your pet on a cheating website, there might always be someone lurking to report you.

#3 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

I wouldn't publicly post your pet on a cheating website, there might always be someone lurking to report you.

^ So much this. I'd remove the name of your pet immediately. Another option is using dress to impress (without an account) and just posting the dti customization here  :) (don't type in your pet's name - start from scratch and then put on the customization)

Edit: As for the customization, I really like it. I might remove the purse so she isn't holding two things in one hand, but other than that I feel that with the theme that you're going for that there isn't too much to be added. I also don't think that you really need the shoes. You can see a little red glimmer that doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the outfit. Pastel is your number one bet on improving the customization, because that REALLY ties it all together. Striped might also be a cheaper option, as it looks pretty good as well.

Maybeeeee add the Pink Lulu Contacts? Those are NC though (and like 6-7 caps), so probably not an option. Although there are users here who are willing to sell your GBCs for NP, if you decide you want that later on. The Zenco the Magnificent Contacts also look pretty damn good, but those are like 15-20 caps so that's quite a bit more.

Edit: For anyone else who wants to help customize, here's a link to the customization River has currently. http://impress.openn...outfits/1031734

Edited by Kass, 03 November 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:00 PM

I used my Mod Magic and removed the pet mention. Be more careful, this is a cheating community, and even if you're legit, Neopets players are mostly assholes that don't care about anyone else other than themselves :p

#5 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:14 PM

I used my Mod Magic and removed the pet mention. Be more careful, this is a cheating community, and even if you're legit, Neopets players are mostly assholes that don't care about anyone else other than themselves :p

Thank you so much, I kinda knew what the community is about, I didn't know that there can be repercussions about posting that. :/ I'm rather legit on playing except the whole swapping np for rs. :/  Thank you for editing that for me!!! :D

^ So much this. I'd remove the name of your pet immediately. Another option is using dress to impress (without an account) and just posting the dti customization here  :) (don't type in your pet's name - start from scratch and then put on the customization)

Edit: As for the customization, I really like it. I might remove the purse so she isn't holding two things in one hand, but other than that I feel that with the theme that you're going for that there isn't too much to be added. Pastel is your number one bet on improving the customization, because that REALLY ties it all together.

Maybeeeee add the Pink Lulu Contacts? Those are NC though (and like 6-7 caps), so probably not an option. Although there are users here who are willing to sell your GBCs for NP, if you decide you want that later on. The Zenco the Magnificent Contacts also look pretty damn good, but those are like 15-20 caps so that's quite a bit more.

Thank you very much!!! :)

Okay, I'll remove it. I want to get those, but maybe when I actually have the cash to do so. I'll look into them, thank you for the suggestion. Yes, I know, I really want that brush. I truly hope to get one soon, at least by the spring time hopefuly.

Edited by River, 03 November 2015 - 12:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users