Quantcast

Photo

How do you sleep?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Sleep, those little slices of death — how I loathe them. (54 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you sleep?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:58 PM

Crappy drawings of other positions I sleep in.

jnfR8hJ.pngadhmzni.png

#27 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:22 PM

I mainly sleep as 21, and switch sides every so often until I fall asleep. I wrap the pillow around my head though... Sort of like this (try to picture it being more comfortable lol)

Spoiler

I know it's weird, but I usually can't fall asleep any other way. I started doing this a couple years back on a trip with people who snore super loud (and one guy who moaned in his sleep which was really awkward), and now it's become a habit :p I think it's the support for my neck that it gives me that I like.

Edited by Kass, 03 November 2015 - 09:24 PM.

#28 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:54 PM

I tend to toss and turn, but mainly go back and forth between #2 and #21 throughout any given night.

In rare instances I'll be 13/14... usually when I've taken a sleeping aid. Some of my best 10-12 hour slumbers though.

#29 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:57 PM

2 and 18 but with arms wrapped around one pillow and a pillow between legs. 

I would also like to add that 17 and 24 at the same. 

you and i share the same sleeping positions. :heart: (though i lean towards #18 more)

i heard the way we sleep can determine our personality but i'm not sure if it's true or not...

#30 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:03 PM

you and i share the same sleeping positions. :heart: (though i lean towards #18 more)

i heard the way we sleep can determine our personality but i'm not sure if it's true or not...

I hope that's not true, because I'd have dozens of personalities D:

#31 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:04 PM

I hope that's not true, because I'd have dozens of personalities D:

you're saying that as if it's a bad thing?

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:08 PM

you're saying that as if it's a bad thing?

I don't think dissociative identity disorder is a good thing :p

#33 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:27 PM

Hanging upside down usually from a branch but preferably in a nice cave.....

at least until the blood thirst sets in. Then I use echo-location to locate a victim. Drain them then curl up beside their still warm corpse for some post-feeding spooning.

#34 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:48 AM

Hanging upside down usually from a branch but preferably in a nice cave.....

at least until the blood thirst sets in. Then I use echo-location to locate a victim. Drain them then curl up beside their still warm corpse for some post-feeding spooning.

same

but nah i roll around but probably mainly stay at 3

#35 Mothra

Mothra
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

1, 11, 14, 21

My stomach gets upset a lot and sleeping on my back helps!

Why is there no sleeping position listed that shows the guy spooning with the pillow? Inaccurate.

#36 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

I have those pretty often myself, still can't get used to those creatures spying on me while I can't move, though. :(

Happens more when I sleep on my back after an exhaustive day.

Yeah, it happens to me when I sleep on my back too. I rarely sleep on my back though. Last time I did it felt like there was someone in my studio, and I thought I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. I was too tired to actually get up and make sure I wasn't about to get murdered though.

haha they're the comfiest! I think I read something about the personality thing once too, but I can't remember where. 

#37 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

haha they're the comfiest! I think I read something about the personality thing once too, but I can't remember where. 

i feel kinda spoiled because i need a pillow for my head, another one for me to hug and a third for me to put between my legs while all of my housemates use a single pillow lol,

#38 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:22 AM

Depends if my back is fucked or not, either 2, 15 or 22 (or slight variations of). I generally always wake up in position 15 though.

Also depending on whether one or both of our boys come in to sleep with us during the night, the floor.

#39 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

21. I can never fall asleep on my back.

#40 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:03 AM

It's weird. I go to sleep at 13/14 and I wake up at 6/12/15

#41 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

18 & 19

#42 bluepineapple

bluepineapple
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

I love 15 :)

#43 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:59 PM

variation of 21.

and I need to have a heavy blanket on me in order to sleep. Or 8/2 with a pillow on my lower back and no pillow for  head and neck support.

Edited by 0ryx, 07 November 2015 - 07:07 PM.

#44 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

7 but with more starfishy legs? I don't feel I'm accurately represented by any of these.

#45 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

#11 when I first go to sleep then wake up in #14 but my arms are either on my side or one hand is on my chest.

#46 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:20 AM

Usually between 3 and 11. I tend to toss and turn a lot in my sleep, though...apparently I make really creepy loud noises.

I've woken up flipped with my feet on the pillow and my head where my feet should be a few times. I also remember waking up on the floor once. That was interesting.

#47 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

I bet we all have slept like all of them without evenknowing about it

#48 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:21 PM

3, 4, 5, and 13.

Side is pretty cozy due to my lordosis, but when I'm on my back I have to have my arms up, the rotation helps my scapula level out and gives my bits room to sag to the side.  When I'm in 13 I don't know why but I tuck my arms into sides my sleeping pants or something, not for dirty reasons, just because I like the pressure and it helps keep me from going "What am I supposed to do with my arms?"

#49 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:36 PM

I sleep in 13 and 15. But with 13, I tend to cross one leg over the other for my back. I can lay on my right side, but I don't fall asleep in that position because it hurts my poor spine.

@DregsandDregs Lordosis? Isn't that just the natural curve? 

#50 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:24 AM

@Coops

Technically the term is 'hyperlordosis' but most everyone I met uses 'Lordosis' as in you have a lordosis, since sway, saddle, and saddle backs are all slightly different, though I don't remember how off the top of my head.  But, for instance, one is sticking your butt out way far, and another is walking around with a pelvic thrust like in a Transformer's comic.

It probably comes from trying to match stylistically to the 'opposite' Kyphosis, which is hunchback. (There is also hyperkyphosis.)   Technically, the normal throatic curve is known as the kyphotic curve as well.  So *shrug* language in action?

Speaking of not being able to sleep on your side: I can't sleep on my left side, but I can on my right, which has resulted in my right side being more stretched/stretchable than my left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users