• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:39 PM

I've received @Rocket and @Eefi cards before Xmas! I'm waiting to post pics cuz I'm sure there's more in my mail box but my housemate with the key has been away since Xmas Eve and probably won't be back till after New Years.

#52 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:43 AM

I think mine were $2.75 each to send? Thought that wasn't too bad.

Romy, I can send you a card but it will only be a generic card, nothing homemade as those took me a couple of days to finish lol

Got my card! I absolutely love it lol You did an awesome job. 
Braden is going to send a letter/picture or something for Jays soon. :)

#53 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:32 PM

Got my card! I absolutely love it lol You did an awesome job.
Braden is going to send a letter/picture or something for Jays soon. :)

Awesome! I'm glad it finally arrived! Jays will be so excited to receive something from Braden too :)

#54 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

@Strategist I got your card!! :3 Love it and it's handmade *w* <3

#55 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

@Strategist I got your card!! :3 Love it and it's handmade *w* <3

Awesome! Glad you liked it and that it arrived safely :) @onlyme just got hers from me yesterday too xD

#56 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

So, funny story.

First of all, I finally got some cards. @Eefi @Strategist @Megazord I LOVED your cards! The ones I made are pretty crappy compared to your cards xD

Now the funny part. I was wondering why no one mentioned receiving my cards, especially now that I received some. Our postal service is really bad at importing stuff and delivering them, but it shouldn't take too long to send them out. That's when it came to my mind. My mom probably forgot to send them.

Yup. That was it. I knew I should've posted them myself, because she always forgets everything lmao. So everyone who messaged me, expect to receive my card in February :lol2:

#57 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:35 AM

So, funny story.

First of all, I finally got some cards. @Eefi @Strategist @Megazord I LOVED your cards! The ones I made are pretty crappy compared to your cards xD

Now the funny part. I was wondering why no one mentioned receiving my cards, especially now that I received some. Our postal service is really bad at importing stuff and delivering them, but it shouldn't take too long to send them out. That's when it came to my mind. My mom probably forgot to send them.

Yup. That was it. I knew I should've posted them myself, because she always forgets everything lmao. So everyone who messaged me, expect to receive my card in February :lol2:

You haven't got mine? D:

#58 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:39 AM

You haven't got mine? D:

Nope :/ but if I got 3 cards from 3 different countries in the same day, it's probably because the guys at the post office are too lazy to order the stuff they get.

#59 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Nope :/ but if I got 3 cards from 3 different countries in the same day, it's probably because the guys at the post office are too lazy to order the stuff they get.

weird I sent mine the beginning of December and me and Megazord are in the same state and I'm pretty sure I sent mine first :p

#60 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:05 AM

weird I sent mine the beginning of December and me and Megazord are in the same state and I'm pretty sure I sent mine first :p

Yeah, to show you how bad our postal service is e.e

#61 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

i didnt receive ur xmas card yet :( 

#62 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

Haha glad you got mine either way mate, good luck sending yours out. Let's hope they arrive before next xmas lol

#63 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:42 PM

I don't remember who I sent cards to.

#64 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

I don't remember who I sent cards to.

I did get yours the other day, thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, not too soon, ho ho ho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users