Quantcast

Photo

blue's PrettymuchWinter 2015 Scavenger Hunt Surpravegonanza!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#1 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:38 PM

THIS SCAVENGER HUNT HAS ENDED FYI

Being the winrar of the last Scavenger Hunt and it feels like many peeps are active nowadays let's make the most of this time. This is a battle of will! Who will be the last person standing and inherit the title of Best Scavenger.

THE RULES

• I will pick the name of an item. When I post the name of the item, you must locate it by any means necessary and take a picture of it. The only requirement is that the item is real and not something you found online. Post the picture in this thread.
  • Don't spoiler tag your submission, re-size if needed. It's faster for recounts. No micropics either. If I can't tell what it is you aren't getting credit.
  • You must do this within 24 hours of the timestamp of my post. Submissions past the deadline do not count, even if I have not posted a new challenge.
  • For every item, you must either be in the picture with your face present OR you may include a sign pic with your username on it. If you choose to do a sign pic, you must write your username clearly on a piece of paper (or use a self pic) and turn it into a Drake Hotline Bling (Pokemon) meme. This pic must be the same pic used in every picture. If I doubt your pic then you will be disqualified.
  • I reserve the right to audit suspicious pics by requiring you to submit additional information about it.
  • If you change your username in the middle of the contest and I get confused and you lose points because of it, it is your fault and while I will probably correct it after you point it out to me I will still harbor contempt for you.
  • This contest is open to all users.
  • I reserve the right to change the rules at any time and make them retroactive if I think that it makes the contest more fair.
  • Each successful challenge is worth 1 point.
  • Challenge #1 will be open indefinitely through this contest, but others will not. Once a challenge is closed you will not be able to score points for finishing it.
  • You can enter this contest by doing challenge #1. No need to PM me. You can enter the contest at any time during the contest by doing challenge #1.
  • You will not be eliminated if you fail a challenge, you just won't score points for it.
  • The player with the most points at the end of the contest wins.
  • In the event of any ties, the player who completed the most challenges consecutively without failing gets the advantage.
  • New challenges will not necessarily be posted every 24 hours on the dot. Please don't freak out if it's been 26 hours and there is no new challenge yet. Majority of the challenges will be posted around 11 PM NST/PST.
  • If you are found cheating you'll be disqualified from this hunt, one and only warning.

The Prizes

toy_faerie_soup.gif

Soup Faerie Doll

stamp_mys_pongo.gif

Nibbled Cooking Pot Stamp (ABed)

stamp_spa_faerie.gif

Inverted Space Faerie Stamp (Duped)

toy_faerie_tooth.gif

Tooth Faerie Doll

Courtesy of Swarley

plu_mag_red_yurble.gif

Magical Red Yurble Plushie

toy_snowglobe_lux3.gif

Luxury Dark and Earth Faerie Snowglobe

Any donations are welcome.

Miscellaneous prizes for those who fulfill secret achievements.

The Rounds

Round 1: Spoon (Permanently Open)

Round 2: Multivitamin (CLOSED)

Round 3: Cookie (any flavor will do) (CLOSED)

Round 4: Dinosaur (model/toys are accepted but must look realistic and can't be a picture) (CLOSED)

Round 5: Shaker Bottle + Flexed Bicep (bicep can't be covered by clothing) *Must be in the same picture. (CLOSED)

Round 6: State/Province/Territory Flag (Please post where the flag represents) (CLOSED)

Round 7: Hoe + 4 different kinds of Fruits (Doesn't have to be in the same picture) (CLOSED)

Round 8: Surf/Boogie/Bodyboard (CLOSED)

Round 9: Pokemon & Star Wars merchandise (Must be in the same picture together) (CLOSED)

Round 10: Beanie, Scarf, & Mittens (All must be in the same picture) (CLOSED)

Round 11: Bar soap, Mouthwash, Mesh Pouf, & Shampoo (All must be in the same picture) (CLOSED)

Round 12: Pet (Must be alive *Can't believe I just put that...*) + Person giving thumbs up (Both must be in the same picture) (CLOSED)

Round 13: Floppy Disk (CLOSED)

Round 14: Peanut Butter, Waffle Maker, Comic book (Trades or Hardcovers are fine), & Children's Slide (Must be set up, can also be part of a playground)

Separate pictures are fine* (CLOSED)

Round 15: Solar System Model (CLOSED)

Round 16: Tie Breaker Blue Items! You are trying to have as many blue items in ONE picture as possible (please list them in your post). (CLOSED)

Bonus Achievements

Your picture may fulfill a hidden criteria making you eligible for a miscellaneous prize!

If multiple participants figure out the clue then only the participant who submits their picture first will be able to claim a prize.

If you do not PM me claiming your miscellaneous prize within 24 hours then you forfeit the prize.

Round 1: Bird's the word. - Use the spoon to flick the bird/middle finger at us. @SusieQ13 achieved this

Round 2: Is once really enough? - Clearly show that the multivitamin must take 2 or more a day. Supplement Facts will usually tell you. No one achieved this :(

Round 3: You're a Monster! - Take a picture of a cookie in your mouth or on Meme Drake's face. @Strategist achieved this

Round 4: Toilet Trouble. - Take a picture of the dinosaur attacking you or Meme Drake on the toilet. @Strategist achieved this

Round 5: Nectar of the Gods - Act like you or Meme Drake are drinking out of the shaker bottle. No one achieved this :/

Round 6: Winning the Games! - Wrap the flag around you like an Olympian who has just won the gold medal! No one achieved this :(

Round 7: They'd make a great pair! - You or Drake meme pose with two pears

No one achieved this :(

Round 8: Back Set! - You or Drake meme pose on top of the board. No one achieved this :(

Round 9: You were supposed to be the Chosen One! - You or Drake meme pose with either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle merchandise. No one achieved this :(

Round 10: That's a mannequin baby. - You or Drake meme pose with a mannequin (you or the mannequin may wear all the items). No one achieved this :(

Round 11: Ya Filthy Animal! - You or Meme Drake appear dirty posing with the items. No one achieved this :(

Round 12: Two is Better Than One! - You or Meme Drake pose with two pets. No one achieved this :(

Round 13: Relic - You or Meme Drake pose with a computer that can use a Floppy Disk. @Strategist achieved this

Round 14: Blue Waffle... - You or Meme Drake pose with a blue colored or blueberry waffle in your waffle maker or blueberry waffle mix. No one achieved this :/

Round 15: Sailor Moon - You or Meme Drake pose with a solar system model and the Sailor Moon hand gesture. No one achieved this :/

Standings

Spoiler

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:42 PM

Yes please x.x

I'd like to donate a Tooth Faerie Doll.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

53I0Ksy.jpg

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

29dy3x2.jpg

#5 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:52 PM

Yes please x.x

I'd like to donate a Tooth Faerie Doll.

Yesiree.

Will update OP later, Halo 5 time :3

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'm confused about the meme thing. Do we have to draw Drake as the gif?

#7 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:18 PM

I'm confused about the meme thing. Do we have to draw Drake as the gif?

Yeah just draw Drake as he appears in the gif along with your username on the paper/notecard

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:28 PM

Halo 5 time :3

r u gud?

#9 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:30 PM

r u gud?

I'm alright, game keeps dcing me so the great games I can't finish...

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:16 AM

See da ice.

2uze3o3.jpg

Why the fuck is everything always sideways?? Oh well.

#11 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:25 AM

Agh this sounds like so much fun! I'm totally in :D Brb taking a pic of myself with a spoon :o

Edit: Going to wait until after I get a haircut tomorrow cause I look like shit right now :p

Edited by Kass, 07 November 2015 - 10:27 PM.

#12 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:54 PM

11j1wyr.jpg

Spoon acquired.

#13 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

Awww yeah!!!

5VrnxEc.jpg

#14 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

I hope a Japanese measuring spoon qualifies

4Z6MKHE.jpg?1

#15 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Round 1: Bird's the word. - Use a spoon to flick the bird/middle finger at us.

@SusieQ13 achieved this, PM me within 24 hours to claim the misc prize.

Onwards and forward to the real Hunt!

Round 2: Multivitamin

Achievement: Is once really enough?

Standings so far

Spoiler

#16 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:46 PM

Oh look, I'm already gonna miss round 2 xD

#17 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:52 PM

Oh look, I'm already gonna miss round 2 xD

Lol, you can do it man!

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:01 PM

Lol, you can do it man!

I'll try, but I'll probably have to stay at home the whole day, and we don't have any multivitamin afaik. But it's okay, I've already decided not to take this too seriously :p

#19 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

Gonna participate for fun, regardless of points! Jeez...I wish someone did a signed name before me though, because I have no clue how to even draw make it close to a basic hotline bling, let alone a pokemon one.

#20 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:12 PM

Awww yeah!!!

5VrnxEc.jpg

@argonate @Kord did an amazing one!

#21 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:14 PM

Delicious gummy berry shapes...Drake loves 'em, too!

o3t56kk.jpg

#22 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:27 PM

@blue lol, I just finished my stick figure one. I'll post it up in 2 minutes and if it's not good enough, I'll try to follow Kord's example.

@Kord That's amazing btw!

I missed it earlier. Browsed too quickly =_=

wScH6dn.jpg?1

#23 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:28 PM

@blue lol, I just finished my stick figure one. I'll post it up in 2 minutes and if it's not good enough, I'll try to follow Kord's example.

@Kord That's amazing btw!

I missed it earlier. Browsed too quickly =_=

Thank you very much! :D I was dreading attempting to draw something but decided to give it a shot anyway.

#24 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:30 PM

Image on its own

KZdy1QS.jpg?1

#25 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:33 PM

Image on its own

KZdy1QS.jpg?1

I LOVE IT!!! Awesomely executed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users