#1 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

From last Friday's NF.

Neopets Birthday Week
- With Neopets' 16th birthday just around the corner, we're having a week-long celebration leading up to the special occasion! Every day next week, two lucky Neopets will find a new color or outfit available to try on! What's more, (yes, there's more) we will also be releasing a Mystery limited-edition species every day! Will you finally be able to get the limited-edition pet you've been waiting for? You'll just have to wait to find out! *whispers* Actually, if you could just step a little closer...

bonus.png

I could tell you which ones we're... *mffff mfff mfffffffgh mmmmghhhh mmmmggg?!?!*
Sorry for the interruption, folks! That's all for today!

I'm only a bit curious about the "limited-edition pet" part. Because how hard is too get any pet nowadays to make this announcement interesting unless they're releasing a batch of new species? :p

Anyway, there's a goodie bag to grab! Claim it in the NC Mall.

mall_neo16_goodiebag.gif
Neopets 16th Birthday Goodie Bag

Will give you:
mall_trink_shootstar.gif
Shooting Stars*
+
Happy Birthday Neopets!
To celebrate the 16th birthday, you have been granted a special discount code to use at the NC Mall! Type code Y17BIRTHDAY into the discount box at checkout and receive 150 NC off any purchase of 1000 NC or more.
Valid until end of November 15th, 2015

And as a note, please remember people are having troubles receiving NC after purchasing, in case you want to use that discount code.

* It seems that the wearable is not working when applied to most pets (if not all). Here's the swf link for it if you want to see it in action.

It's fixed.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

Maybe they're talking about a limited-edition petpet? I'm confused.

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:26 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was seriously thinking it was a problem with wording. My english is a shit sometimes lol

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:27 AM

I read the title and was like but wait isn't their B-Day in November??

Then it hit me... It IS November already.

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:29 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was seriously thinking it was a problem with wording. My english is a shit sometimes lol

Or maybe they're talking about Draik, Krawk, Lutari, etc? Because it says "Will you finally be able to get the limited-edition pet you've been waiting for?" and those are the limited-edition pets...

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:32 AM

I personally think they mean pets like the Ruki, Tonu, Poogle, etc., except for restricted ones like the krawk and draik.

#7 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:40 AM

Or maybe they're talking about Draik, Krawk, Lutari, etc? Because it says "Will you finally be able to get the limited-edition pet you've been waiting for?" and those are the limited-edition pets...

I personally think they mean pets like the Ruki, Tonu, Poogle, etc., except for restricted ones like the krawk and draik.

I thought that too, but you can get them for less than 100k with the potions of basics colours being so cheap and Trudy giving out NP like a pervert giving out candy from the back of a van.

It's just the way they said it made it sound like it's a super especial thing very hard to obtain.

Also, the wearable from the goodie bag doesn't seem to be working properly when applied to pets.

That made me laugh xD

#8 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:06 AM

I thought that too, but you can get them for less than 100k with the potions of basics colours being so cheap and Trudy giving out NP like a pervert giving out candy from the back of a van.

It's just the way they said it made it sound like it's a super especial thing very hard to obtain.

Well, the only thing the current TNT is good at is polishing a turd and this is no exception.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:07 AM

I'm curious to see the colors they release. Hopefully nothing too ugly :p

#10 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:10 PM

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that went through this little thought process! :D

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking as well.

#11 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

You can create Kiko right now

#12 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

You can create Kiko right now

Quick! All Juan accounts adopt Kikos!

#13 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:57 PM

Elderlyboy Shoyru is now available. And they're releasing Kikos. I'm not impressed. :v

elderlyboy-shoyru.png

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

If they don't make Draiks createable then what's the whole point in this lmao

(JS doesn't know the site "lore", right? So maybe it'll happen)

#15 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:51 PM

What was the second color released today? I only saw the Elderboy Shoyru.

And Kikos... yeah, not interested.

#16 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:03 PM

I hope they don't release Draiks for creation, but they might be ignorant enough to do so.

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:26 PM

Oh my God, this is so bad xD

shoyru_elderlyboy_suit.gifshoyru_elderlyboy_shoes.gif

You can SEE THE SHOES and that hand part missing... that's not how items work, JS :lol2

#18 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:56 PM

Oh my God, this is so bad xD

shoyru_elderlyboy_suit.gifshoyru_elderlyboy_shoes.gif

You can SEE THE SHOES and that hand part missing... that's not how items work, JS :lol2

I don't really mind the icon images being like that. I like the way it used to be where the icons were different, but I always felt like it was unnecessary extra work. I'm mostly glad they made some okay looking clothes.

#19 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

I don't really mind the icon images being like that. I like the way it used to be where the icons were different, but I always felt like it was unnecessary extra work. I'm mostly glad they made some okay looking clothes.

At least they could've made the decent job of hiding the shoes in the shirt lol

#20 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:00 PM

I'm about to be be full-on psychopath retard and make a Kiko just out of spite...maybe...but at the same time I'm like, wtf, they do NOt know what they are doing!

#21 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:00 PM

hiding the shoes in the shirt? What do you mean?

#22 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:01 PM

hiding the shoes in the shirt? What do you mean?

Look closely at the shirt. You can see the shoes in it, because it's a bit transparent :p

#23 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

Look closely at the shirt. You can see the shoes in it, because it's a bit transparent :p

wtf? OMG, I THOUGHT IT WAS DIRT STAINS!

#24 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:19 PM

wtf? OMG, I THOUGHT IT WAS DIRT STAINS!

Hahaha yeah, that's what bothered me the most about it, I could get used to the arm hole :p

#25 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:05 PM

I'm laughing so hard because I know english isn't your first language and when you said "shoes in shirt" I was all like has @Swarley lost his mind? Then I'm all like no he hasn't. I can't believe they left the shoes in the shirt and didn't hide them. I thought it was part of the design. How could the design team let so many errors go? At least they could cover up the shoes in shirt but I guess since they're going "low budget" they're giving "low quality" work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lower, your, expectations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users