Quantcast

Photo

Is there a recommended weapon set:challenger guide?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bb3

bb3
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:18 PM

I am trying to fight the Koi Warrior. I have a pretty good BD pet but I think I just have the wrong weapon set, especially shields. I would love to 1HKO him and save time. Any advice?

#2 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:25 PM

Dual SuAPs work pretty well and should be affordable.

As for guides I don't think so with the new BD.

Healer, Freezer, Bomb and 2 constants is pretty much the way to go. I don't think niche weapons for challengers exist with the new dome, but maybe I'm wrong I haven't played in ages.

Edited by Outsider, 09 November 2015 - 12:27 PM.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

Unfortunately, we don't have a guide like that yet. I imagine it would be a bit hard to write, as the weapon set would have to depend on what the person wanted to do. 1 hit KO, fight normally, have good defense/attack weapons...ect. Though I suppose it could be written as just a couple suggestions for being able to beat the opponent easily in general, but I believe that weapon cost would have to be taken into account, so the weapon suggestions might have to be categorized by cost as well as by opponent. 

If someone wanted to write one, that would be wonderful! 

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:55 PM

Dual SuAPs work pretty well and should be affordable.

That's a sentence I thought I'd never see. @Outsider Thanks dupes!

#5 bb3

bb3
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:58 PM

Thanks! I've been using muffin bombs which, given my attack really should 1HKO the Koi Warrior but I should prob change out the icons.

#6 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

I would like to do a guide about BD, but i'm not criative and my english is a trash. How can i do a guide? I'll try one day, so i need know how to. Is just a topic?

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:54 PM

I would like to do a guide about BD, but i'm not criative and my english is a trash. How can i do a guide? I'll try one day, so i need know how to. Is just a topic?

It's basically just a topic. It can be a "how to" type of thing, it can be recomendations for something, it can be a list of helpful items/scripts/things. 

If you want to get a better idea of how different types of guides look, it may be helpful to take a look through the guide directory. Many of the guides there have their own sort of style and you can get your own idea of how you think it would be best to make yours. 

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

There is a BD section in the guide directory, so that may be the most helpful for you. We don't exactly have a guide on how to make a guide. 

#8 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

It's basically just a topic. It can be a "how to" type of thing, it can be recomendations for something, it can be a list of helpful items/scripts/things. 

If you want to get a better idea of how different types of guides look, it may be helpful to take a look through the guide directory. Many of the guides there have their own sort of style and you can get your own idea of how you think it would be best to make yours. 

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

There is a BD section in the guide directory, so that may be the most helpful for you. We don't exactly have a guide on how to make a guide. 

I had an idea. I'll make a guide on how to make a guide than! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users