• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:49 AM

Hello Everyone. The Season 6 is incoming and i'm soo excited!!! :D

What do you guys expect about it and what's your goals?

Mine is to pick Diamond at my Region and find my main role. Actually, I was Gold V in Four Accounts and I think i'm main jungler. I really should find my role. :D

Edited by Nashime, 11 November 2015 - 08:50 AM.

#2 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:31 AM

Eh, I mean, it's good to be versatile in your role choice. If I end up playing I'll probably aim for gold. I was silver 1 in promos the last couple seasons but they make me stressed out and super nervous so I never played them lol

#3 Arex

Arex
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:34 AM

I don't have a set goal this season other than to improve :p I ended in silver 3 this season and I feel like if I was more motivated I would've at least gotten S1.

+ I hope the Japanese servers come out soon because my ping to NA is eh

#4 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

Reach Plat  :) Stuggled a bit the last seasons to reach gold. But on this one i managed to get gold 2. Always thought i'd struggle when i reached gold v  :lol2: .

#5 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:29 PM

Eh, I mean, it's good to be versatile in your role choice. If I end up playing I'll probably aim for gold. I was silver 1 in promos the last couple seasons but they make me stressed out and super nervous so I never played them lol

Hmm, yes, truth. They've buff a lot all the adcs, so it's a new role choice for me, even more i love playing Graves and Vayne. Hm, just dedicate, you'll reach Gold V easily, if you work hard and play hard. I was Silver I month ago and reached Gold V in four Accs just dedicating on this game, I really love playing LoL. Don't get stressed easily, everyone get Trolls/AFK, even the bests. An example of that is Kami, he sometimes picks an troll on his team and he's the best Brazilian player. :D Just don't give up. That's my first Season, do you beliave? Now, The Season 6 is my second season. :D

Reach Plat  :) Stuggled a bit the last seasons to reach gold. But on this one i managed to get gold 2. Always thought i'd struggle when i reached gold v  :lol2: .

Plat is a dream of mine too, i was aiming plat on that season, but i play like a real gold, so I should improve my mechanics and sense of the game, I'm too distracted on the game. Gold 2? Wow, that's nice :D I was Gold V, just for the Victorious Skin. I'm not superior of Gold yet. :cc

Edited by Nashime, 11 November 2015 - 12:31 PM.

#6 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

Hmm, yes, truth. They've buff a lot all the adcs, so it's a new role choice for me, even more i love playing Graves and Vayne. Hm, just dedicate, you'll reach Gold V easily, if you work hard and play hard. I was Silver I month ago and reached Gold V in four Accs just dedicating on this game, I really love playing LoL. Don't get stressed easily, everyone get Trolls/AFK, even the bests. An example of that is Kami, he sometimes picks an troll on his team and he's the best Brazilian player. :D Just don't give up. That's my first Season, do you beliave? Now, The Season 6 is my second season. :D

Plat is a dream of mine too, i was aiming plat on that season, but i play like a real gold, so I should improve my mechanics and sense of the game, I'm too distracted on the game. Gold 2? Wow, that's nice :D I was Gold V, just for the Victorious Skin. I'm not superior of Gold yet. :cc

Oh man they buffed adcs? I'm going to have to get back into league now because adc was my main role. Jinx is bae  :wub:  

Also, who was the victorious skin for? I haven't played / kept up with league for a while. Been busy with neo and flight rising usually :p

#7 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:21 PM

Oh man they buffed adcs? I'm going to have to get back into league now because adc was my main role. Jinx is bae  :wub:  

Also, who was the victorious skin for? I haven't played / kept up with league for a while. Been busy with neo and flight rising usually :p

Yes, They've buffed all the ADCs and new itemization for them. Now a lot of itens are usable for ADCs, not even the same build ever. Now it's very funny to play ADC. I like Jinx, but i don't know how to play good with her :(

And the Victorious skin is for Sivir, one of my faves ADC. Yes, I know how hard it's play Neo, LoL and another game together ;-; Now I can play Neo and LoL together :D

#8 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:42 AM

Yep pretty much i'll have to re-learn my position, ADC  :rolleyes:  Lots of changes and so on.

. Jinx is bae  :wub:  

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#9 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:50 AM

Yep pretty much i'll have to re-learn my position, ADC  :rolleyes:  Lots of changes and so on.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Vi and Caitlyn incoming :cop:

#10 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:06 AM

Vi and Caitlyn incoming :cop:

:ninja:

#11 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

:ninja:

I would rep it, but my rep count had done today. :lol2:

#12 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:33 PM

Forever bronze <3

bronze season 2, NA, bronze season 3, 4 and 5 LAS 

http://www.lolking.n...moner/las/39495

#13 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

Bronzes are the best people <3

#14 darkeststorm

darkeststorm
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:10 PM

Find a ranked 5s team. :D

#15 winstontiu

winstontiu
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:37 AM

I always aim high, reach challenger and have mad mechanics.

#16 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

Aiming to mastery in the Jungle is my new objective! I already masteried Lee Sin. Now I'll master Elise. :x3:

#17 MariahPapaya

MariahPapaya
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

I plan on getting to the lower plats this year. Last season i got to gold and stopped climbing i was so scared i would go back to silver  :kirby:

#18 darkeststorm

darkeststorm
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:30 PM

Pass the Diamond 3 barrier into the promised lands.

#19 HolyQueen

HolyQueen
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:34 PM

I reached Plat last season and stopped playing. For whatever reason that was my only goal since the creation of my account. I could strive for higher but I've been sucked into the Howling Abyss and I don't think I'll be returning to the Rift, for a while at least. ARAM has consumed me.  :lol2:

So I guess my goal would be to get back into playing Rift! ^-^

Edited by HolyQueen, 16 March 2016 - 01:34 PM.

#20 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:38 AM

I've reached Plat two weeks ago! My dreams are becaming truth!   :funone2:

#21 Rose

Rose
  • 24 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:29 PM

Diamond Support! And then Gold ADC since I hate it so much XD

#22 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

Diamond Support! And then Gold ADC since I hate it so much XD

How anyone can main ADC is beyond me, the role is so frustrating to play. My goal is to reach plat as a Top / Jungle main. Only started playing mid season 5 but I'm Gold IV right now, tank meta suits me I guess. My IGN is iceydefeat if any wants to add me.

#23 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:51 AM

ADC is funny when your support isn't a dumb.

#24 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

I ACHIEVED IT, I'M DIAMOND NOW <3

#25 BestNidShotNA

BestNidShotNA
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:01 PM

My goal is to obtain diamond again in order to keep the sparkly border :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users