• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

There is a bunch of bombs, shootings and suicide bombings going on in Paris right now.

Holy shit.

~26 dead. Many more injured. Several taken hostage.

Holy fuck.

https://www.reddit.c...ris_reports_of/

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

:o holy crap!

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:27 PM

What the fuck.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:30 PM

Oh my. Hopefully this ends soon. But by the way this looks, it's going to be a while before it ends, sadly. 

#5 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:31 PM

I don't think something like this has happened in the west in my lifetime. This is terrifying.

#6 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:37 PM

Oh my god :o That made me cry... Lucky that my parents live in other city of France... I hope this ends soon.

#7 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:46 PM

My friend works there. Last I heard from her she was at the Germany vs France soccer match. I hope she's ok. Apparently ISIS sympathizers are tweeting in support of this. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:52 PM

My heart really goes out to Paris right now, this is horrible =/. The cowardess of this group of shitheads carrying out these attacks is disgusting. I still don't understand what ISIS wants, why are they doing this?

#9 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:55 PM

My heart really goes out to Paris right now, this is horrible =/. The cowardess of this group of people shitheads carrying out these attacks is disgusting. I still don't understand what ISIS wants, why are they doing this?

They have not claimed responsibility. We don't know who is carrying out these attacks.

My friend works there. Last I heard from her she was at the Germany vs France soccer match. I hope she's ok. Apparently ISIS sympathizers are tweeting in support of this. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Close friend goes to the University of Paris. 
I'm hoping she's okay. :/

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:05 PM

They have not claimed responsibility. We don't know who is carrying out these attacks.

Close friend goes to the University of Paris. 
I'm hoping she's okay. :/

This is likely retaliation from coalition forces recently killing Jihadi John (Mohamed Emwazi), and other ISIS figure heads.

Great, now social media is filled with "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.", and similar anti Muslim propaganda...sigh. 

#11 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

This is awful...again. Mind we shouldn't have been bragging about killing that Jihadi John dude tbh (by we I mean Cameron/England...not sure if other countries have been the same)

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

If anyone wants to view a live update feed click this.

https://www.reddit.c...ve/vwwmdb26t78v Thanks for the link Cody.

Live video: http://www.france24.com/en/livefeed

#13 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:04 PM

Prayers for Paris.

#14 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

...unconfirmed reports of roughly 100 people dead at the Bataclan concert hall...

I....wow

#15 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:33 PM

...unconfirmed reports of roughly 100 people dead at the Bataclan concert hall...

I....wow

It's insane. They're killing anyone without thinking twice. Without thinking once, actually.

#16 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

Wow ! 

just saw this on TV, have a German friend in paris and he was at stadium... i dont know nothing about him right now :( 

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:42 PM

The US lit up our One World Trade Center in the colors of the French flag as well as the Empire State Building. 

CTu6SIRWUAESSJg.jpgOlQD3JO.jpg

Facebook has also released a "facebook safety check" which allows people to check in on facebook to let everyone know they're alright. 

CTu1HhWWcAEf6h_.png

Wow ! 

just saw this on TV, have a German friend in paris and he was at stadium... i dont know nothing about him right now :(

Oh goodness, I really hope your friend is alright! 

I feel so horrible for France right now. I'm actually tearing up a bit watching the live newscast that @Adam posted. 

#18 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:51 PM

Poor souls :( I hope that terrorism will over one day...

#19 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

:(

Unpopular opinion:

Spoiler

#20 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

Unpopular opinion:

Spoiler

Your spoiler i approves. They should put an end on it.

Edited by Nashime, 13 November 2015 - 06:23 PM.

#21 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

Unpopular opinion:

Spoiler

Another unpopular opinion:

Spoiler

#22 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:49 PM

Just drove home for 2 hours receiving updates over the radio every 30 minutes. It's terrible and absolutely disgusting. It feels like the Oslo bombings again, even though the attacks are different in nature. But the 'unexpectedness' (even though officials have said they've been fearing these attacks for months but had no way to divert them) and the brutality feels the same :/

#23 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:01 PM

JFC

NSFL warning

Survivor of Bataclan massacre: "To survive I crawled under a body then I went to a restroom. I was shot in the ankle. I have never seen so many dead people around me in my life. I am traumatized."

&& President Hollande is declaring war. 

I have 7 friends in France. We've been able to connect with 5 of them. 2 of which are a honeymooning couple :|

Terror should not run the world. Terror shouldn't scare us into living life another way or divide us when we are all human beings.

When I was in Paris I'd walk around ALONE at night into the wee hours of the morning. I wasn't frightened at all in most neighbourhoods. It is a shame these people don't have this security anymore. 

#24 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

My heart goes out to Paris.

I can't imagine the fear everyone was in. And will be in. Not knowing if they're safe, how to get somewhere safe, and if their loved ones were okay. It's still bad now.

It's going to be sad to see the death count go up as some of the missing are found, and some of the hospitalized don't make it.

#25 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:56 PM

Supposedly up to 150 dead now. We live in truly dark days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users