2015 games master challenge gmc team fire team snow

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#76 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:28 AM

SS's are posted by other users for the GMC. We don't really have a list of SS's for the GMC. I wouldn't use a list from 2011, it's possible it's outdated, and I wouldn't consider it safe. You could check YouTube for a video of a person playing the game, and use that for the score and the time, because then you know it's possible.

I'm not sure what my problem is, but I'm not finding them on Neocodex. :/
OH, I do see they're posting them on the other site though. Would you like me to copy those here for our users?

Spoiler

#77 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:38 AM

SS's aren't always posted. They're only posted when someone decides to share. As for the ones from the other site, are you positive those are safe? I honestly don't trust the other site with the way they do things.

#78 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:40 AM

Itchy invasion was rather tough but I managed after a few tries :D

#79 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

SS's aren't always posted. They're only posted when someone decides to share. As for the ones from the other site, are you positive those are safe? I honestly don't trust the other site with the way they do things.

Just tested both. No reviews here. :)

#80 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:53 PM

Just as a reminder, usually on the last day, there is a "Send A Score Challenge" or somesuch that involves sending a score for 50 (or more...I forget right offhand) of the games on their games list for the event. This can be done in advance, however, and it counts toward the achievement! if you're like me and worn out or braindead on Monday nights upon returning home from work, you don't want to mess with the challenge, so preparing in advance is often useful.

#81 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

I'm not surprised by this. I woke up, checked JN ready to put all the challenges up, and no new challenges. If they do put the challenges up today, I do apologize but I I will be job shadowing and may not be able to put everything up until later. I may possibly be able to do it on my phone, however. 

Worked for me, I am on vacation and was out all day, went to a murder mystery dinner, so much fun! So, when I got back, I was able to check for updates for GMC. Thanks by the way @QueenLoki I appreciate your work!

#82 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:08 PM

has a Petpet!

pps_y17gmc_petpetpetcomb.gif

no name the Petpetpet Comb
(0 hours old)

:lol2: thank you @Bones

Cute :x3:

#83 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

Cute :x3:

Yeah ikr?!? I just HAD to follow suit upon seeing this and give one to a pet as well.

#84 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Yeah ikr?!? I just HAD to follow suit upon seeing this and give one to a pet as well.

Hehe XP I already have mine!

#85 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:36 PM

Just as a reminder, usually on the last day, there is a "Send A Score Challenge" or somesuch that involves sending a score for 50 (or more...I forget right offhand) of the games on their games list for the event. This can be done in advance, however, and it counts toward the achievement! if you're like me and worn out or braindead on Monday nights upon returning home from work, you don't want to mess with the challenge, so preparing in advance is often useful.

Thanks for this info!!!! I appreciate it!

#86 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for this info!!!! I appreciate it!

You're welcome, glad I could help!

#87 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:19 PM

An excellent reminder, thanks!

#88 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:31 PM

I wont do that

Last time the Sun VS Moon GMC, it did not count the games played in advance

so you had to pick from a smaller amount of games

This was also said on the neoboards

(http://www.neopets.c...topic=157632496)

Edited by Ka1, 25 November 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#89 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

Good thing I am making a SS GMC last day event for 50 games and can delete games if need be for whatever the game goal is. Just in case. But I am also gonna play 50 games as a lot fo the games I play legit on the daily.

#90 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

What is the consensus on how long we will have to play Day 2 and still get the gold check mark? Will it end at midnight as it normally would or will we have more time since Day 2 wasn't playable for more than 6 hours into the day.

#91 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

What is the consensus on how long we will have to play Day 2 and still get the gold check mark? Will it end at midnight as it normally would or will we have more time since Day 2 wasn't playable for more than 6 hours into the day.

I think it'll end at midnight :/

#92 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

Yup, it ended at midnight!

#93 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:05 AM

Oh yes, I learned the answer when I only got a green check for my 5 games. I'm really not happy about that, considering I was up until 5 AM and unable to play Day 2, but because I couldn't log in earlier tonight I get penalized for JS's blunder. 

#94 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:40 AM

Yuck, that stinks! Sorry!

#95 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:56 AM

Easy day. Games sucked but scores were easy to acheive (Pterattack took a few tries :p)

#96 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:40 AM

Since it wasn't on the Master List 1.4...

AoB list for Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers (credit to @GATX - thank you!)

Spoiler

#97 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:02 AM

Sorry for being late with the update guys. I'm in the hospital right now shadowing a doctor. And its hard to update on a phone because you get the bb code (forum code) in the text box instead of directly seeing what's in the box. So all the pics are just urls, and stuff like that.

#98 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:11 AM

thanks for all your doing @QueenLoki

#99 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:30 AM

Sorry for being late with the update guys. I'm in the hospital right now shadowing a doctor. And its hard to update on a phone because you get the bb code (forum code) in the text box instead of directly seeing what's in the box. So all the pics are just urls, and stuff like that.

Maybe OT: But how cool! :) And Life First, Games Second. :p

#100 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:10 AM

I wont do that

Last time the Sun VS Moon GMC, it did not count the games played in advance

so you had to pick from a smaller amount of games

This was also said on the neoboards

(http://www.neopets.c...topic=157632496)

That's odd, it counted for me during Sun and Moon! I had to go to the page with the games all listed and refresh the page, and then I could claim the prize. Then again, it working for some of us and not others, that's just standard TNT QUALITY we're seeing. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015, games, master, challenge, gmc, team fire, team snow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users