• 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:03 AM

header.jpg?t=1447256013

Genre: 2D Platform Fighter

Steam Rating: 93% Positive Reviews

My Rating: 9/10

Do you like Super Smash Bros?

Do you want an online alternative for the PC?

Do you like free to play games?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, this game may be for you!

Brawlhalla is a 2D platform fighter that is 100% F2P. 

What is the goal of this game you may ask? Eliminate the enemy team / players!

There are currently 18 heroes in Brawlhalla, and each week there are 6 heroes that can be played for free.

Each hero has two different weapons, with the variation of weapons ranging from swords to rocket lances :)

Each hero can be ranked up, and each rank awards either gold, a new skin color, or a new stance (just used in offline play - I've never really bothered with stances much).

Gold is the currency of this game, and can be acquired by completing matches, through daily quests, and ranking up heroes / your profile.

Gold can be used to purchase heroes, or alternative colors for your heroes once they reach certain ranks.

Game Modes:

Single Player

Four Player Free for All

1v1 Ranked

2v2 Ranked

And in custom games, Brawlball and Bombsketball are available.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this game. It's very fun and matches typically run for around 5 minutes which makes it a very good game to play if you don't have a lot of time to spend. This game is especially fun with friends. If anyone wants to play this game with me, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll add you on steam :)

I've already spent 10 hours on this game in the span of two days, and just started doing 2v2 ranked with a friend :)

Also @Megazord I hope it's fine that I used your format for this. It's quite nice :)

Edited by Kass, 27 November 2015 - 02:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users