• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 04:53 PM

NeoTools

So, have been wanting to do this since charity corner, but it got more complex that expected and ended up with little time as I had a lot of exams. Now that the exams are over, was finally able to fix several bugs I still had (though it probably still has some) and so have decided that the current version is good enough to post here. Works the fastest it can be with javascript

Features it has:

• quickStock: can deposit items from inventory really fast (have had trouble when I had over 1k items on inv myself, takes so long to do it manually). Can also just deposit items matching x such as "dung"

• moneyTree: can try to get 10 random items from money tree donations that have not yet appeared on the donations page. Basically gets items from the "future", a few minutes before they should appear. Its a gamble, but for a daily its not bad and have gotten some nc items a few times

• wishingWell: makes a donation of 21np of the item you want to the wishing well. If you haven't reached 7 cap limit, it auto-donates again

• generalStore: autobuys the amount you want of an item from general store (used this to buy 5k jingle bells on charity event xD)

• accountInfo: useless stats such as np, nc, username, activepet name

• shopWizard: autobuys an item from user shops really efficiently. Can set min, max, exact or containing, qty of items to buy, qty of times to run the search, and wait time between searches

First version so expecting some feedback to add/fix things, feel free to comment ;)

How to install it:

1. Extract the folder somewhere on your computer
  2. Open chrome and go to chrome://extensions/
  3. Click on the developer mode checkbox
  4. Click on load unpacked extension
  5. Select the folder you extracted on step 1
  6. Done

How to use it:

1. Open chrome and go to chrome://extensions/
  2. Click reload under NeoTools
  3. Click inspect views: background.html (or the incognito version if you are in incognito (will have to click on allow in incognito))
  4. Developers tools should now be open. Go to console tab
  5. Enter neoTools.command
  6. Wait for results

Commands examples:

• neoTools.quickStock() --> deposits all items in inv

• neoTools.quickStock({match: "dung"}) --> deposits all items in inv that have dung in its name

• neoTools.quickStock({all: false}) --> deposits only up to one page of items (70)

• neoTools.quickStock({match: "dung", all: false, qty: 1, type: "stock"}) --> stocks in shop up to 1 item containing dung in its name. Available types: deposit, stock, donate, discard, gallery, closet, shed

• neoTools.moneyTree() --> tries to get 10 random items from money tree from "the future"

• neoTools.wishingWell("Neopets 16th Birthday Goodie Bag") --> makes a 21 np wish of Neopets 16th Birthday Goodie Bag until it has reached the cap limit

• neoTools.loadAccountInfo() --> loads useless stats, only necessary if you haven't done any other command yet

• neoTools.accountInfo --> view current np, nc, and such

• neoTools.generalStore({name:"Jingly Bell", limit: 10}) --> tries to buy 10 Jingly Bell from general store

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung"}) --> searches sw for a pile of dung and buys it

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"dung", criteria: "containing"}) --> searches sw for something containing dung until it finds one and buys it

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung", min: 200, max: 1000}) --> searches sw for pile of dung between 200np and 1000np and buys it

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung", qty: 10, max: 200}) --> searches sw for pile of dung for less than 200np and buys 10

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pirate draik morphing potion",  stopWhenBanned: false}) --> searches sw until it buys a pirate draik morphing potion, and if banned will auto-run again when the banning time has ended

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung", spendUntil: 200, qty: 100}) --> in theory it should buy pile of dungs until it has spent 200np or more on them, have't tested it much. Or stops if it buys 100 of them, whichever happens first

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung", maxRuns: 10, max: 10}) --> will either buy a pile of dung for less than 10np, or will stop searching after 10 searches

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"pile of dung", waitTime: 1000*10}) --> waits 1000*10 milliseconds between each search, that means 10 seconds

• neoTools.clearRequests() --> in case anything goes wrong, this should abort all active requests and erase pending requests

Sw autobuyer is not stopping or I accidentally put to buy 100 pile of dungs but did not put max on it so it could buy some for 99999 np

1. do neoTools.clearRequests() --> should work 99% of cases

2. do neoTools.requestManager.stop() --> won't do any further request until neoTools.requestManager.play() + (neoTools.requestManager.run() or any other command) is used

3. go to chrome://extensions/ and click on reload, then close the developer tools window you had, and open it again

4. exit chrome --> should never reach this point :p

Advanced examples: (for coding users)

• neoTools.quickStock({match: function(name){if(name== 'pile of dung' || name.indexOf('nerkmid') != -1){return true;}else{return false}}}) --> deposits all items matching the name pile of dung or items which name includes the word nerkmid

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"dung", qty: 1, criteria: "containing", max: 500, shouldBuy: function(id,stock,price,name, owner){
        if(name == "pile of dung"){
            return true
        }
        return false
    }}) --> searches for dung, but only buys if it's a pile of dung

• neoTools.shopWizard({name:"secret laboratory map", qty: 10, shouldBuy: function(id,stock,price,name,owner){
        if(id == 8448 && price < 50000){
        return true;
        }else if(id == 8444 && price < 40000){
        return true;
        }else if(price < 1000){
        return true;
        }else{
        return false;
        }
    ​}}) --> searches secret laboratory map, and according to the id of the map piece and its price, it decides to buy or not. Useful for nerkmids, secret lab, paint brushes and such

Some Screenies:

w1K4O.jpg6WSfQ.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by juvian, 29 November 2015 - 09:05 AM.

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:00 PM

Well done! Great job!

#3 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:06 PM

Nice :D (y) +rep

#4 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:24 PM

Well done! Great job!

Thanks, let me know if you try it ;)

Nice :D (y) +rep

Thanks, you already passed my posts in just a few months haha

Made a new version, just added 2 new options for shop wizard search: waitTime to set time between each sw search, and maxRuns to limit the amount of searches made. New version is v0.11 and have added examples of both options. Not sure if I should remove older version or just add new ones though?

#5 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:54 AM

Thanks, let me know if you try it ;)

Thanks, you already passed my posts in just a few months haha

Made a new version, just added 2 new options for shop wizard search: waitTime to set time between each sw search, and maxRuns to limit the amount of searches made. New version is v0.11 and have added examples of both options. Not sure if I should remove older version or just add new ones though?

Because I'm very hiperactive!! :x3:

You really did a great job. Well, if you think the new version is better, you should add a new one.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:07 AM

Because I'm very hiperactive!! :x3:

You really did a great job. Well, if you think the new version is better, you should add a new one.

The question was wether he should delete the old versions or keep them in the post, not if he should add new versions or not xD

@juvian maybe you should just leave the new versions, so people don't accidentslly download an old one? I know that I'm one of those people lmao
Also, great job ;)

#7 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:08 AM

The question was wether he should delete the old versions or keep them in the post, not if he should add new versions or not xD

@juvian maybe you should just leave the new versions, so people don't accidentslly download an old one? I know that I'm one of those people lmao
Also, great job ;)

Oh! So... You don't need to delete the old versions, I think.

#8 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

Also, great job ;)

Haha yeah, could happen. Old version removed, thanks :)

#9 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

Damn dude you're on fire! :D This will be really useful  :)

#10 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Damn dude you're on fire! :D This will be really useful  :)

Thanks! Had wanted to do this for a long time, but never seemed to have enough time :p

#11 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:33 PM

Got something from wishing well this week :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chrome, extension, script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users