• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#251 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:14 AM

Hey guys, I have some really bad news. My main account and one of the accounts (both Neopets) used for the Advent Calendar were iced. I don't know exactly what happened, it might've been something with the VPN and my latest internet issue, but I still think it's weird. Before this event I used to play with several different accounts in the same IP and nothing ever happened. I guess there's always a first time.

I'd like to really apologize, especially for @Adam, @iKate, @ninjaweeb, @jaredyne, @xcreamz and @Kord, because they won't be able to receive the prizes they were promised. To make up for it, I'll reroll the prizes left on the other accounts so they can at least have one item each, so there's a high chance of the Calendar being over.

Again, I'm really sorry for this, it's not how I wanted this event to end, and I really wish I could fix this. Unfortunately, my main account was affected, so I can't even add more prizes to the poll.

#252 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:20 AM

Hey guys, I have some really bad news. My main account and one of the accounts (both Neopets) used for the Advent Calendar were iced. I don't know exactly what happened, it might've been something with the VPN and my latest internet issue, but I still think it's weird. Before this event I used to play with several different accounts in the same IP and nothing ever happened. I guess there's always a first time.

I'd like to really apologize, especially for @Adam, @iKate, @ninjaweeb, @jaredyne, @xcreamz and @Kord, because they won't be able to receive the prizes they were promised. To make up for it, I'll reroll the prizes left on the other accounts so they can at least have one item each, so there's a high chance of the Calendar being over.

Again, I'm really sorry for this, it's not how I wanted this event to end, and I really wish I could fix this. Unfortunately, my main account was affected, so I can't even add more prizes to the poll.

Sorry to hear about your accounts being frozen... If you need some np to start up again, just pm me and I'm more than happy to help you out with a couple mil or whatever you need.

I also can donate a couple prizes if you need some more to give out. They aren't all super high value but I do have some stuff that's been sitting in my sdb

Edited by Kass, 31 December 2015 - 01:20 AM.

#253 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:20 AM

If you need more prizes I'll gladly throw some stuff in to make sure everyone gets something

#254 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:44 AM

@Swarley This really isn't good. :/ Is there any possibility you can get your account back?

I'd like to donate additional neopoints and regift my prize for someone else. I don't mind giving the items/money directly to whoever wins; that way you don't have to jeopardize another account.

#255 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:07 AM

Sorry to hear your account was frozen, that's so not in the holiday spirit TNT!

If you need more items to start a new pool for the remaining days I can throw in another SFC, that's something easy that doesn't have to be held in an account

#256 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:15 AM

I can donate another Faerie PB.

#257 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:43 AM

You don't need to apologize, you can't do anything about this and the fact that you lost your main is horrible :c the prizes are nothing compared to the loss of your main. I really hope you get it back!

#258 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:06 AM

You don't need to apologize, you can't do anything about this and the fact that you lost your main is horrible :c the prizes are nothing compared to the loss of your main. I really hope you get it back!

THIS totally! @Swarley I am only sad about your accounts, I am so sorry!

#259 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:30 AM

I can donate an Baby PB and some MPs.

#260 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:50 AM

What @iKate said mate. Sorry for your loss. If you do wish to continue giving out gifts and need more to hand out, I can donate a couple of things. Just let me know if you need bro :)

#261 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:03 AM

I still have my 4m that was never used yet so if you wanna kinda/sorta divvy some of that up? Others of us are more than willing to help out @Swarley

and i have a gbomb i won but can re-gift since i'll likely throw it towards another contest in the future.

#262 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:08 AM

Sorry to hear about your main getting iced. :( I hope you can get it back.

#263 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

Rip, i can donate some more stuff for the remainder of the giveaway if needed. 

#264 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

HOW DARE YOU 

@Swarley

Sorry to hear mate, and it's all good. 

#265 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

I don't want/need anything @Swarley so if you do take folks up on their offers, PLEASE count me out! really more than anything, I enjoyed checking the thread daily, and that is in itself more than prize enough. <3

#266 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your account @Swarley

I can donate some stuff too :3

#267 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:17 PM

You guys are great, really  :crybaby:. I'm not really sad over my main being frozen, it should've happened a long time ago and I only played neo for the events, and even then I always forgot to login. I'm just mad because I had so many nice items I could still give away, it's a shame that they go to waste.

I'll see what I have left and if I still need a few items to complete the advent, I'll ask for help. Thanks a lot :)

#268 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:26 PM

@Swarley Send tickets. Always send tickets. I'm sorry to hear you lost your main. That's gotta suck :(

Still, a new start for a new year might not be so bad. Maybe 2016 will be better.

#269 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:34 AM

Yes!!! I finally won something. WOW. :D

#270 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:22 AM

I really hate to say it but it might be possible someone from here reported you? :/

#271 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

I really hate to say it but it might be possible someone from here reported you? :/

Possibly.

#272 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

Literally why though? He was giving away prizes, he was doing nice things, what kind of dick bag would do something like that?

Way to ruin the good time for everyone, ass fuck.

#273 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

Literally why though? He was giving away prizes, he was doing nice things, what kind of dick bag would do something like that?

Way to ruin the good time for everyone, ass fuck.

Because lack of better things to do? Because others might had a better prize and they were jealous? Because we might have someone from TNT infiltrated here? Because Christmas spirit always brings out the scum from under their rocks? Who knows! 

#274 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Because lack of better things to do? Because others might had a better prize and they were jealous? Because we might have someone from TNT infiltrated here? Because Christmas spirit always brings out the scum from under their rocks? Who knows! 

It's barely 2016 and I already lost my faith in humanity this year.

#275 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

Bummer swarley. =/ Send a ticket. there is a chance they will unfreeze. Especially since you actually weren't actively cheating much (or at least not doing anything obvious, like np duping...)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advent, better than np, prizes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users