Quantcast

Photo

Elise, Rek'sai, Kindred or Aatrox?

champions jungle

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Champions

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which one?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

Hello everyone, I'm seeking to buy one of those champions, but I'm undecided which of all I'll buy. I'm main Jungler and i like all of those champions. IN the new meta, Kindred is too strong, due the new ADC itemization, but, I would like to a fun and good-to-play champion to buy. Which one should I buy and why??

#2 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:06 PM

hummmm now League of legends spam...

i would recommend Aatrox, he has a better sustain, and easy to play

#3 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:41 PM

hummmm now League of legends spam...

i would recommend Aatrox, he has a better sustain, and easy to play

I'm more LoL player than Neopets player u_u'

And nice point.

#4 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:44 PM

If I had to choose I'd go with either Elise or Rek'sai. Jungling is all about mobility and they both have that in spades. Elise can move quickly amongst camps and also gank pretty quickly out of a nowhere. Coupled with her Root, Damage per % hp and her E for disengaging or catching up to an opponent is just about the best there is. Although she is squishy early game, if you can clear with a decent build and get in early pressure she can really make some amazing plays.

As per Rek'sai his ult mobility is just amazing especially jungle-wise seeing as it's unlikely an enemy will travel through your jungle to seek out your tunnels. Also his hp regen coupled with a nice tanky jungle build with Titanic hydra is quite amazing for both hp, regen and dmg per self hp. He also has a nice knock-up and pretty spammy Q. His engage can be quite devastating as well like Elise.

Although Kindred is very strong you mentioned you wanted a fun champ to play in the jungle. So I'd recommend a coin flip between Elise and Rek'sai, just my $0.02. Just enjoy them both and you'll do great!  :ninja:

#5 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

Is Aatrox jungler a thing now? I know he can jungle due to his W. Anyways, I'd go for Rek'sai she's a beast if you master her.

#6 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

Is Aatrox jungler a thing now? I know he can jungle due to his W. Anyways, I'd go for Rek'sai she's a beast if you master her.

Aatrox can be used in the jungle because of sustain, not as great as tahm kench (which i love) or udyr, but still pretty decent with his W. But late game his W is used for the bonus damage on hit, coupled with a few good items, and you can decimate pretty well. It's just unless you plan on solo carrying beyond Bronze/Silver/Gold he isn't very team oriented that I can think of beyond his Q initiation. I mean his passive is nice, kind of like Zac's but Zac would be much more useful in a team fight as his Q is a slow, E is a leap/knock-up and his ult is amazing for either scattering the enemy team for peeling or a strong Dragon/Baron pit initiation to scare the pants off them kind of deal.

Maybe I'm biased against Aatrox as a jungler, but I just don't feel he is that team useful when you need a team related comp if you plan on playing Gold+ in solo queue. 

Just my $.02 take it with a grain of salty  ;)

#7 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:53 PM

Hmm, both points was good, but I took Elise. Why? Well, Elise, even tanky, can shut down all carries and still alive. Her TeamFight is amazing and her 1x1 too. Also, she has an 7 habilities!! She's too much insane!

I was to take Rek'sai, cause the Rek'sai master can explode EVERYONE, but i don't like her way to play, I would take 3 weeks or more only playing her to master. I mastered Lee Sin 3 days ago, I was playing ONLY Lee, now I'm a monster with Lee, except that my insecs became a bit slow, yet, but, Lee is my favorite champion at now :heart:

Aatrox i would use at top, in the New Jungle he's weak, because he's very squishy at early, doesn't have an nice early game and his ganks aren't too efective like Elise or Rek'sai ones.

Kindred... Hmmm, she's strong, but no. She can be easily countered by Lee Sin, Warwick, Tryndamere and even Master Yi. So, she would be fun to play, but, still early to pick her as one good Jungle pick.

So, I picked Elise.

I was between Elise and Rek'sai, so I just wanted yours opinions for help me, thanks! That time, I took the Spider Queen.

" I heard mens like womans with legs. "

#8 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

Very nice choice with Elise. Glad I could give some insight as she is really fun to play. Women with legs are indeed the best, especially a Blood Moon version of them  :lol2:

#9 winstontiu

winstontiu
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:11 AM

I voted Elise, Cacoon is very rewarding plus Elise is very hard to kill. Her ganking potential is also very high, Although Reksai won't be that far off. Elise has 2 build paths, both are very strong. Elise does not scale well like Kindred or Aatrox, but she can assassinate just as well as those two. Negative thing about Elise is Cacoon is a skill shot.

#10 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:30 PM

I voted Elise, Cacoon is very rewarding plus Elise is very hard to kill. Her ganking potential is also very high, Although Reksai won't be that far off. Elise has 2 build paths, both are very strong. Elise does not scale well like Kindred or Aatrox, but she can assassinate just as well as those two. Negative thing about Elise is Cacoon is a skill shot.

I see the fact about being an skill shot better than not, that learns me to hit others skills shot, like Sonic Wave from Lee Sin or Bandages from Amumu. XP

#11 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:19 AM

Kindred, Rek'sai, Elise, Aatrox in that order in the jungle. It depends on your playstyle, but Kindred is a tier above the others.

#12 mrland

mrland
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:07 PM

I like to combine with Elise because the general was very maneuverable for the jungle and hardware control huong-dan-cach-choi-cach-len-do-elise-ru

Edited by mrland, 19 March 2016 - 08:42 AM.

#13 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:39 AM

At this meta, I Think Kindred is better. They are my new goal now.

Edited by Hrist, 14 April 2016 - 09:39 AM.

#14 RawPatty

RawPatty
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Kindred has such an OP passive once you get a few attack speed items to support it.. 

#15 BestNidShotNA

BestNidShotNA
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:39 PM

elise and reksai are real good atm.. Reksai has insane clear time in this jungle..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users