Quantcast

Photo

What crazy things have you done to your sims?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

Because everyone has done something needlessly cruel to their sims, or at least most people.

I once trapped a family in a house with two rooms, one for the children and one for the adults. The children's room was empty but the room with the adults were full of genie lanterns. So, tell me your stories or things you've heard other people do.

#2 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

rosebud !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!

and removing the shower while they're in there

#3 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

Removing the stairs when they were swimming in the pool. Classic lol.

Edited by LollitaM, 09 December 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#4 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

Removing the stairs when they were swimming in the pool. Classic lol.

I so sad they stopped that from happening in the Sims 3 and 4.

Edited by Honchkrow, 09 December 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#5 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:59 PM

I so sad they stopped that from happening in the Sims 3 and 4.

Yesss

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

Let them play with fireworks in the house.

And then they set the house on fire and everyone dies.

Yay.

#7 honeybun81

honeybun81
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:08 PM

I used to take advantage of the face customization tools and make a horrifically ugly character and see how many generations it would take of them marrying and having kids with normal looking sims until their kids looked normal. 

#8 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

I used to take advantage of the face customization tools and make a horrifically ugly character and see how many generations it would take of them marrying and having kids with normal looking sims until their kids looked normal. 

omfg  :rofl:

#9 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:14 PM

LMAO, what was your longest record to a normal baby?

#10 honeybun81

honeybun81
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:23 PM

LMAO, what was your longest record to a normal baby?

It was really random, I think. Sometimes it wouldn't take long. I think once I got to like, 10 generations before giving up.

#11 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:17 AM

I played the trial version of the sims 4 recently.

I got in a relationship with a neighbor which was married and asked her to move in with me. While she was working, I had sex with another neighbor and eventually both of them got pregnant. Eventually I got bored and I intentionally showed my first girlfriend how good I was in bed with the other girl. to my surprise I lost both women (pretty realistic game in terms of relationships. Previous sims would not have had that feature)

Yea manipulative douche

Edited by Scavi, 10 December 2015 - 01:18 AM.

#12 bball4eva

bball4eva
  • 200 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:24 AM

I just read a thread like this on buzzfeed. My favorite one was somebody who talked about making a really short character with green skin. They would make a room in the basement with a toilet, refrigerator, bed, and easel and that was it and remove the stairs. They would just sit in there and paint all day everyday until they got really good and their paintings woul sell for a ton of money. Then it was like the family upstairs was making money off the goblin artist in the basement :lol2:

Another one was somebody who really wanted to make a cemetary so they kept having babies and killing them...that one was a little messed up for my taste.

Oh the sims... good times. I apparently wasn't creative enough in my own evil nature though.

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:58 AM

I honestly have never done anything terrible to my sims, because I base my sims off of my fantasies, so I'd be doing terrible things to a sim that's supposed to be me and the other sim that's supposed to be whoever I'm fangirling over at the moment. I've never bothered to take the time to make other sims to do terrible things to. I use the sims to live out my fangirl fantasies. 

#14 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:48 AM

I used to love killing off families and making a graveyard with their tombstones and then having them haunt the shit out of the new families that move in and the cycle just kept repeating, like I was orchestrating a horror film. 

#15 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:54 AM

Once I killed all the sims that came to visit.  :reaper:

#16 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

Created a balcony on the roof, made my vampire sim go there, removed the door, waited for the sun to kill him. 

#17 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:27 PM

Created a balcony on the roof, made my vampire sim go there, removed the door, waited for the sun to kill him. 

Oh god! Thats some Interview With a Vampire shit right there.

I once had a guy that kept walking into my house, not even ringing the doorbell or knocking, just to start a fight with my sim then leaves. So i eventually got sick of this guy and used my sim to lead him to the back corner of my lot and trapped him there with bushes. The guy survived like 3 winters and never died.

#18 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Made an old lady only live from exercises hoping she won't will die earlier xD Incredibilly, took a long time for her die :3

#19 bball4eva

bball4eva
  • 200 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:43 PM

Isn't this a public service? Saving the sim world from vampires?

#20 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:58 PM

What kind of vampires though, weird sparkly ones?

#21 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

What kind of vampires though, weird sparkly ones?

I got bored of his existence and wanted his wife and child to go have a new life >.> 

#22 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:36 PM

I use to do it all the time haha

Edited by LollitaM, 10 December 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#23 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

I hope none of you have purposely killed off your sim pet, thats the one thing i would not off.

#24 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

I haven't done anything too crazy to them lately, but this post is tempting me to fire the game up later. :p

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

I just read a thread like this on buzzfeed. My favorite one was somebody who talked about making a really short character with green skin. They would make a room in the basement with a toilet, refrigerator, bed, and easel and that was it and remove the stairs. They would just sit in there and paint all day everyday until they got really good and their paintings woul sell for a ton of money. Then it was like the family upstairs was making money off the goblin artist in the basement :lol2:

Hah dang almost forgot about that one.

Good ol' 4chan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users