#26 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

if you cant choose a name (lack of imagination...) use this

http://christmas.namegeneratorfun.com/

and @Emily im a bit grinch (dont celebrate too much xmas), have to choose a real elf name? ir just a random name like, alejandro, fred, etc?

Your Christmas elf name is: Reindeer Fizzysleigh He is a generous elf who loves to give gifts and always thinks the best of others! He wears a bright jacket embroidered with bubble patterns, and he makes skipping ropes and spinning tops for all the good little children.

#27 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:09 PM

if you cant choose a name (lack of imagination...) use this

http://christmas.namegeneratorfun.com/

and @Emily im a bit grinch (dont celebrate too much xmas), have to choose a real elf name? ir just a random name like, alejandro, fred, etc?

Damn, this one is way better than the one I chose LOL

Your Christmas elf name is:Lametta HollybubblesShe is a bit of an airhead who forgets how to do things, but is loved by all the other elves for being so happy! She wears a tunic embroidered with green holly leaves, and she makes friendly talking teddy bears for all the good little children.

#28 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

The names are fun :D I'll snowball some especifically one every day >:3

#29 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:53 PM

uhmm i wont target Supreme pizza, its delicious :( 

Damn, this one is way better than the one I chose LOL

Your Christmas elf name is:Lametta HollybubblesShe is a bit of an airhead who forgets how to do things, but is loved by all the other elves for being so happy! She wears a tunic embroidered with green holly leaves, and she makes friendly talking teddy bears for all the good little children.

Hollybubbles O.O

#30 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:11 PM

That pizza will be eaten on the first round :v

#31 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

I've been playing Snowdown on LoL. May as well extend the snowball fight to Codex :)

#32 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

Isbjørn

Why do you have done and gone get a letter outside of the English alphabet? Now it just makes me want to target you the most.

#33 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:26 PM

There's pizza? It's supreme?!? Gimme some of that!

#34 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

Your Christmas elf name is:Licorice SnowpuddingHe loves to cook plum puddings and sugar pies to feed all of the other elves, whether they want to be fed or not! He wears a tunic embroidered with blue and silver snowflakes, and he makes talking clockwork animals for all the good little children.

LOL That name is so awful... good thing I came up with  a better one ;P

#35 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:11 AM

Sugarplum GlitterfigShe loves to tease the other elves and invents fun games to play with them! She wears a tunic embroidered with glittering sequins, and shemakes slightly sinister toy dolls for all the good little children.

"invents fun games to play with them" It knooooows I'm contest leader e.e

Names updated again! I got everyone who has PMed me so far. Let me know if I forgot anyone!

#36 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:36 AM

Smut Peddler haha

#37 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:40 AM

Because so many people have signs up, your weapons have been upgraded! Here's what you have: 

Weapons:

Each day, everyone will receive:

10 snowballs - Each snowball is worth one damage point. Only three max can be used on one target per day.

5 Candy cane bombs -  Does double the damage of a regular snowball. Worth two damage points each. Only one can be used on one target per day meaning all five have to be used on different targets.
- If you've already used three snowballs on someone, you may still use one of your candy cane bombs.on them. 

Random Events:

Yellow snowballs - Given out in random events - effects only known to those who receive them.

- Random events will also be giving out extra snowballs and candy cane bombs as well so keep an eye out on your PMs!

Remember to read how many damage points and how many you can use on one person! Don't want to have any mix ups!

#38 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:53 AM

I put my first, and last name in the generator and the results are:

Your Christmas elf name is:Robin FairypuddingHe loves to cook plum puddings and sugar pies to feed all of the other elves, whether they want to be fed or not! He wears a pale green tunic of fine silk embroidered with gold stitches, and he makes twee toy tea sets for all the good little children.

FAIRYPUDDING?! ._.

#39 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

I'm sorely disappointed I didn't think to use Robin Sparkles as an elf name.

#40 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:22 AM

Candy cane bomb, that's bad. I'll eat it ;-;

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:28 AM

Candy cane bomb, that's bad. I'll eat it ;-;

For some reason I'm imagining a candy cane bomb being the most powerful weapon that has ever been thought of  :o .

#42 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

For some reason I'm imagining a candy cane bomb being the most powerful weapon that has ever been thought of  :o .

Imagine an Candy Cane Machine Gun. Ratatatata. Boom!

;-; More OP than a SuaP. Plz TNT, make an Candy Cane Machine Gun :x3:

#43 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:41 AM

I already have a list of who I'm throwing snowballs at, plus now just added the candy cane bombs to my list, I'm so ready for this haha

Also, I won't be here on Boxing day, can I send my targets for the 26th on Christmas day to be used for the 26th? I'll be travelling early in the morning and won't be back until after midnight

#44 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:56 AM

Your Christmas elf name is:Sugarmouse FizzyberryShe is gifted in singing and playing music and always leads in the Christmas carols! She wears a bright jacket embroidered with bubble patterns,and she makes sparkling sugar mice and tasty toffees for all the good little children.

#45 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

It's because of how sharp and dangerous they become. Imagine the shrapnel!

#46 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

Your Christmas elf name is:Peppermint BrandytoesShe is a graceful ballet dancer who loves to dance The Nutcracker! She wears a deep burgundy jacket the colour of good brandy, and she makes magical marbles and lucky dice for all the good little children.

#47 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:56 PM

:rolleyes:  I would like to put mine Umaru, but it would be the last place.

#48 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:14 AM

Round one has begun! Remember to stick to the PM that you sent your name in and remember to read over the new weapons and how to use them! 

p.s. I'm using a RNG to give random events so if you get one you don't particularly like then don't feel bad :p 

#49 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

YES! I AM EXCITED.

#50 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:27 AM