Signups end: 20 December 2015 at 2 am NST
Starts: 20 December 2015 when the name status is closed
Ends: 26 December 2015 after everyone has sent their last ones in
Cease Fire: There will be a cease fire on Christmas day... because presents and cocoa and whatnot.
Time for a snowball fight!
1. Choose an elf name. Make sure you're not easily identifiable or you'll be asked to change it.
2. DO NOT reveal your elf name to anyone. It'll only hurt you!
3. Send me a PM with elf name titled "Snowball Fight." PLEASE stick to this PM throughout the game.
4. Everything will be anonymous so you won't know who you're targeting or who is targeting you.
5. Each player will receive 10 snowballs per day. The point is to throw your weapons at another person.
6. You cannot target one person with all of your weapons (read weapons overview below)
7. Person targeted least wins.
8. Results will (hopefully) be posted every day so you can see where you stand.
And just a warning... there will be random events.
Each day, everyone will receive:
- 10 snowballs - Each snowball is worth one damage point. Only three max can be used on one target per day.
- 5 Candy cane bombs - Does double the damage of a regular snowball. Worth two damage points each. Only one can be used on one target per day meaning all five have to be used on different targets.
- If you've already used three snowballs on someone, you may still use one of your candy cane bombs.on them.
- Yellow snowballs - Given out in random events - effects only known to those who receive them.
- Random events will also be giving out extra snowballs and candy cane bombs as well so keep an eye out on your PMs!
2m neopoints donated by me
1m FR treasure donated by me
Credit to @Liesa for both!
Elves who have pledged to fight - Status: CLOSED