Photo

VERY late introduction ;)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:20 PM

Well. I don't know why i never made this earlier but lets get started i guess :D

My name is Michael. I'm originally from New York but i currently live in Egypt ( long story :p ). I personally dont like it here. I mean it has its ups and downs. My favorite thing about Egypt is the food delivery, You can literally get anything delivered.. Then again that equals being a Fatass but I've done my best to avoid that xD

I'm currently 18, 19 next month and I am in an Engineering University. I was kinda forced into it. This isn't really what i wanna do for a career. My passion lies in drama. Theatre and Film and things of that matter. This is just what I've always wanted to do and hopefully some day i will get there when I'm under my own wing :)

Some of my hobbies include : Neopets ( Obviously :D ) , swimming, basketball, And singing. I always like to try new things and find what I'm good at and work hard to become better day by day :D.

I found Neocodex back in 2011 when i was Roughly 15 years old. But then shiz happened and i drifted away from the community and Neopets itself. But now I'm back and staying and i hope to meet even some lovely people other than the ones I've already met. Atleast i can say I've properly introduced myself :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users