Quantcast

Photo

Get your piping-hot UNFORTUNES! Fresh from the sulfur pits.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:24 PM

16lhedl.jpg

There is too much fake happy holiday cheer and superficial sadness teasers going around (I'm look at you, post and leave General Chat threads). To fix that, I want to bring more internal struggle and genuine sadness to Codex. In spite of the holiday season, I will post unfortunes to those interested.

Unfortunes are like the little pieces of paper you find in high fructose corn syrup cookies from Chinese Food Restaurants everywhere (but China, surprisingly enough) saying something about you and/or future except these unfortunes are a bit lengthier for the inexcusably slow types. These unfortunes are dealt P.T. Barnum style so if you truly believe like the unfortune I shared with you doesn't reflect yourself, well... I hate to say it, but you're ignorant of yourself. Like up above the clouds oblivious. Like no amount of marijuana can make a pothead as high up as you are. Plus that kind of unfortune is low-hanging fruit. If I chose your blatant self-ignorance as an option, I can confidently say that a good shovelful of you shitbrains would fill that bill. No diversity in that. You can trust the research in making these unfortunes. The gumwrapper I found on the floor explains anything and everything you need to know the issues called your life.

To get your own unfortune, look at the last point of the rules and shit list for details.

Rules and shit
  • I'll post the unfortunes in this thread. I forgot to mention. They're free like shame and humiliation.
  • These unfortunes are 100% true unless when they are not true but not when they are not unerringly true.
  • I am actually psychic and shit. Like you don't even know. But since I'm a nice person, I'll avoid specific nouns are to avoid any clues leading your real life identity. You are so lucky I am such a nice person.
  • I will probably shove racist, sexist, genderist, sexualist, ageist, etcetera, etcertera remarks down into your throat. You probably are too dumb to catch wind of when I do it so it's okay. If people don't see it, it did not happen. It works for my cat named Schrodinger.
  • Each unfortune is at least 50 words because having anything less will--on one hand, will relieve you of any strain from reading anything above your academic capabilities, but on the other hand, um... let’s face it: you need to see a billboard outside your window saying in red and white neon lights saying “Get the fuck out of the building, it’s on fire” in order for you to realize there is a fire in the building and not because there are people screaming, a suffocating black smoke in almost every angle, and a tingly sensation from every corner of your body from being exposed to something a little bit more than just warm.
  • Yeah, I lied about the personalized unfortune deal. I don’t really give a fuck about you to actually delve into your life and make a proper assessment. I wouldn't waste my psychic powers on you. Instead, I’ll just be throwing out an unfortune that will maybe hit the right mark because you are all such basic bitches and you don't need to have ESPN to know what's wrong with you. I know your type. You go on tumblr to see a post showing what a certain zodiac would do in a situation and be like “OHEMGEE, THAT IS ME” even though the post clearly says “You are fully aware of themselves and are living their fullest potential” for that specific sign. People like you are worse than shoehorns. 
  • Give me time to give you your unfortune. Like a day or more. Or whenever I feel like it. If that’s the case, don’t hold your breath. I go by a strict process when delivering unfortunes. First I heavily cringe at the people who actually want unfortunes. Like what’s your deal? Do you not have enough self-worth to know that you are worthy of love and the presence of the people around you that you hold dear and everything that you have always wanted cannot be bought or won through the same methods that historically always leave you miserable? Laughable. Note this section of the process takes a good 3 days. One day to laugh at you. Another day to buy groceries. The last day to forget you posted. The fourth day to do whatever the fuck I’m doing. The six day to regret whatever I was doing because it must have been bad if I can’t remember the fifth day. The seventh day to rest because it is of the day of the Sabbath as the Lord commandeth rest even though it would probably be a Wednesday. Fuck Wednesdays. The eighth day because some attention-needy whore tagged me to get their unfortune and if they tagged me, they must be desperate, so out of pity, I’ll give them their unfortune. But since I wouldn’t be in the mood at that time, I’ll just google random fortune cookies and put “not” in the right places to get it over with. Bing. Bam. Boom.  
  • I like money. Not the currency or concept of money, but the power I have with money. With that in mind, give me money for no other reason but to partake in the act of giving specifically to me, money.
  • You can ask for as many unfortunes as you want, but once per day because if you ask too much, you’ll just look like a sad existence. Not as much as myself, though. There is no competition.
  • There are other rules and shit you should know, but why does it matter?
  • I can elaborate on my fortunes. Believe me, I can, but the question is if I'm willing to. I prefer to associate with you as least as possible. But money, oh boy, I spend eternity with it. Catch my drift? No? I guess not. I shouldn't expect too much out of anyone.
  • TO ENTER: Copy and past the thingy in the boxy thingy below into your post and post that post, postingly.  Figure out how to turn the following url into an image and post it. I thought the last method works, but it doesn't. I didn't think the world would disappointment me anymore than it could.
http://i.imgur.com/1EJafXJ.gif

Happy Holidays.
tumblr_nz0qykgXHJ1tqptlzo2_500.gif

#2 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:29 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

Ooh this looks like fun :D

Edited by Kass, 17 December 2015 - 09:29 PM.

#3 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:32 PM

I didn't read any of that except for the bold text telling me what to do

[img=http://i.imgur.com/1EJafXJ.gif]

Edited by DonValentino, 17 December 2015 - 09:32 PM.

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#5 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:39 PM

fuck. I wasn't expecting people to post. Now I have to do shit.

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:39 PM

tl;dr I'm going to make fun of you or something.
1EJafXJ.gif

Edit: @Kelvin Isn't image thing like

[img]

[ /img]

without the space?

Edited by Coops, 17 December 2015 - 09:48 PM.

#7 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

I gave up explaining how to make an image link into an image. Too much work on my part. Plus some of you people are smart enough do it. If anyone has trouble doing it, we'll cross that bridge when we'll pass it.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

I just copy+pasted the first code and it worked lol

#9 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

Not spoilering because fuck it. It's the Christmas season. Yeah, I said Christmas and not Holiday. Being all PC only suits those who wants vote and I ain't running for no shit.

@Kass

HiLDs7e.png

@DonValentino

HO2ACvb.png

@Swarley

eSvr4Ur.png

@Coops

H2eAk5B.png

@Adam

7OkMZ7j.png

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

@Kelvin that was actually helpful........ thank you.

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:48 PM

@Kelvin that was actually helpful........ thank you.

Well, fuck you too. I take offense to that.

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

Well, fuck you too. I take offense to that.

Just accept it, you do good even when you try not to :p

#14 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

Yay!

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:37 PM

I hate everyone.

#16 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:49 PM

Hmmm.... now I understand why they are called unfortunes :(

#17 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:36 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

hope my unfortune is not related about pedobear... 

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:36 AM

Goddamit @Kelvin, mine was fucking perfect for me haha. Thank you.  :wub:

#19 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:17 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

Ew, why am I even doing this? Fuck you @Kelvin.

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:43 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#21 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:59 AM

Shower me with all your hate. Shower me.

1EJafXJ.gif

#22 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

SIGN ME UP FOR SOME TORTURE!

1EJafXJ.gif

#23 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts