Quantcast

Photo

Get your piping-hot UNFORTUNES! Fresh from the sulfur pits.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

I'm ready for this shit

1EJafXJ.gif

#27 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:57 AM

1EJafXJ.gif

#28 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:26 PM

1EJafXJ.gif

#29 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

I just got out of my final, squeezed out any hate in the little time I have, but now I have to volunteer my time for the Salvation Army by playing in a string trio for donations. Then I'll be doing hard drugs behind the Jiffy Lube Carwash with said string trio members. It's a musician thing.

I know there are more people who wants to get verbally abused than I have motivation to do shit. 

Well life sucks and you all do too.

I'll probably forget about this board later because it's not worth committing to memory.

@Honchkrow

b3FahWP.png

@Rauul

zUVt3Q0.png

@Strategist

dWTCNlf.png

-----

If you would like to get sentence-by-sentence translation if the language of positivity and motivation, I am offering no such service. 

#30 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:42 PM

Thats actually really helpful, thank you. lol

#31 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

These are fucking glorious. I selfishly want another. 

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Jesus fuck. That's beautiful. Had I not sold my lacrimal ducts years ago, I'd be crying right now.

#33 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:51 PM

I had a terrible day today. After accruing around 170 bucks in donations in three-ish hours for the salvation army playing knock-off arrangements of cheeseball showtunes and christmas carols, the guy who was suppose to get the drugs chickened out and didn't do the shit he said he would.  Because of that, I ended up going to laser tag with my trio and it was us 20-something year olds with like 10 tweens. There was this one girl who camped the entire time and sniped me when I was trying to snipe my acquaintances. There was that one 13 year old boy who thought it would be funny to stay within 3 feet of me any any given moment and even after I shot him to give the message I don't want him, he would still follow me and shoot me the moment his recovery cool down ended. The worst part of the game was that the camper girl won laser tag, beating me by 9 kills. But that wasn't the worst of the night. Our ride home was originally Marcus' girlfriend, Steph. Before the volunteer event, she offered to drive all three of us to the mall to do the Salvation Army shit and I thought she was chill. She doesn't seem like the passive aggressive or explosive diarrhea drama type. So I was like yeah, sure. I'll save gas, thanks. But for some weird development or another during the night, Marcus had a huge texting fight with her and now she refuses to bring us home. Fuck you Marcus for not keeping your shit from inconveniencing me and Taylor. I was majorly pissed, but I didn't show it because despite volunteering in benefit for a good cause and being harassed by children who can't get a clue, I had a good time and so did Marcus and Taylor. So I was like fuck it, I'll call a cab (there's no Uber in my town because the university/town bus dominated business during the day) and pay the 20 whatever dollars it costs to get us back to where we generally live. We waited like 15 minutes for the cab which wasn't bad, but it was so awkwardly silent because Marcus is trying to not cry and Taylor is ready to flip her shit at Marcus because she's going to miss whatever TV show she wanted to watch by like 10 minutes at the rate things were going. The cab arrives and he cabbie (who was generally cool) told us that the cell won't fit in the trunk so we would have to squeeze it in the car. No big deal. I've been in this position before. Taylor say in the front passenger while Marcus and I sat in the back which his cello case on our laps. The car ride was 10 minutes long, but it was very uncomfortable. Marcus was crying quietly and making the cello case bump up everytime he sobbed. I was getting pissed to the point I actually told him, tell me what happened and he can share anything to me if he wanted to, being the goody future psychiatrist I'll be. And he exploded. Let me just say, it was so bad, I felt huge secondhand embarassment for the cabbie because he had to witness a grown ass 6'3" man wipe snot onto his arm. We arrived at "home", or rather Marcus' house because it was nearer and we'd rather walk than pay the cabbie the extra dollar twenty. Taylor hugged me bye and told me to stay with Marcus for a whiile because being with him a long time made us realize he had suicidal tendencies. He bought a gun and he admitted it was never meant for protections. We live in a predominately white middle-class to affluent New England college town. If you own a gun, it's because you plan to swallow a bullet. So I walked him home, no more than 2 blocks where I live. When we got to his apartment, he said I can go home, but with me being the type of person who refuses to let people die in any circumstance except when I am on a murderous rampage from being mentally poisoned by the country's latent criminals, I said no. He unlocked his door and I was punched by pungent air only caused by stale beer. When I walked in, I tried to find where the beer smell came from until I unwittingly kicked a few not-completely drank cans on the floor. He went to change. I took off the tacky red woolen salvation army sweater that were given to volunteers and checked his fridge. I was hungry and this bastard cost me 33 bucks in cab fare. Him loosing a whole slightly aging chipotle burrito was fair. He came out and gave me a beer. Where the fuck does he keep his beer? In his room? I saw no beer in the fridge. Anyway, we sat at the table and kept quiet, sipping our beers. I fake sipped because I hate the taste of cheap budweiser beers. I wanted to leave since there is no point pushing him to share thoughts if he didn't want to, but he just started talk crying and showed me his phone. It was really sweaty to touch. I read the texts, or rather fake read them because I'm basically done for the night. Anyway, it was more important for me to see how he processes the fight and see what red flags may raise instead of leading of the dramatic bullshit that occurred. But this dumb bitch only talks about the fight and not about his feelings or what he feels compelled to do. While we were in the kitchen, we basically sat across from each other in his small wooden table. I thought it would be better for him to dig deeper into his thoughts if he doesn't focus on looking at me through his sad, teary eyes and trying to mold his thoughts to please me. So I moved my chair adjacent to his and told him to feel comfortable. My mistake is not saying what I was doing which is so stupid of me and probably would get me to lose points in school. Without that communication, he interpreted that move as an affirmation that it is okay to kiss me. So he did. He leaned over the table corner and got me. In my mind, I was like: "Buy me dinner first" in the most nervous laughter way, but I couldn't say that because anything recklessly said may lead to dire circumstances. I slowly pushed his shoulders away and saw instantly looking away and embarrassed. He started to joke around about the kiss, but I felt bad in the inside. I felt nothing from that kiss except nervousness because of his suicidal tendencies. I couldn't stay quiet because that can be interpreted in a negative way. Instead I told him that I am not ready for any relationship (mostly because I hate people, and there is not one person who made me overcome that hate yet), and that I'm actually flattered. I apologize that I cannot return the feelings he had in that moment. We stayed quiet for a few more minutes. I couldn't leave because that could leave even more messages. He said thank you and said it was fine. I can go. I said no, I'll stay a while and said "I'll finish my beer first", which was a stupid thing to say on the fly. I hate cheap beer. So I drank it despite wanted to vomit with every gulp. When I finished, I said I'll go now because my sweaty polo started to feel cold. The sweat from laser tag cooled down considerably and it got suddenly cold outside. At that moment even inside a warm apartment, I felt like I was wearing a moist sweater of lukewarm bacon that started to frost. That was one of the feelings I can't stand next to imagining your nails being ripped off by pliers. So I left. The moment I was out, I called the fuck out of the school emergency contacts relaying to the suicide watch. I don't have too many red flags to give to them since Marcus hardly spoke any verbiage that may indicate dangerous behavior like hypothetical situations of his dying or words like "I can't go on anymore". He just stuck to the drama plot and avoided anything about his feelings and thoughts. Even so, I'd rather get some stern finger waggling from professionals for misreading a situation than facing the worst case scenario. As far as my responsibilities as a student, that's all I can do now. So, I got back home, showered, and now am on my computer writing stupid unfortunes to you sad, sad people. It literally took 2 minutes each, but I couldn't do anymore because of stupid shit people make me go through.

So that is why I am still behind in writing misfortunes and not feeling to finish all the list right away, you ungrateful fucks. I'll do the rest tomorrow.

@Jess

Fx0Hlo6.png

@Lucille

9tPNaDG.png

@Rocket

2Jbu4i2.png

@Trichomes

AVBdbR8.png

@Romy

CkY8d7W.png

#34 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

I just got out of my final, squeezed out any hate in the little time I have, but now I have to volunteer my time for the Salvation Army by playing in a string trio for donations. Then I'll be doing hard drugs behind the Jiffy Lube Carwash with said string trio members. It's a musician thing.

I know there are more people who wants to get verbally abused than I have motivation to do shit. 

Well life sucks and you all do too.

I'll probably forget about this board later because it's not worth committing to memory.

@Honchkrow

b3FahWP.png

@Rauul

zUVt3Q0.png

@Strategist

dWTCNlf.png

-----

If you would like to get sentence-by-sentence translation if the language of positivity and motivation, I am offering no such service. 

Thanks :D was expecting some truth today, and you nailed it ! 

#35 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:12 PM

I need a beer. That was fucking awesome.

How can I buy you one @Kelvin?

#36 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

I need a beer. That was fucking awesome.

How can I buy you one @Kelvin?

You think you're funny, asshole?

#37 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:32 PM

You think you're funny, asshole?

That depends entirely on how angry you are at me.

#38 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

That depends entirely on how angry you are at me.

Angry enough for one stabbing, but not angry enough for two stabbings.

#39 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

Angry enough for one stabbing, but not angry enough for two stabbings.

We talking lower abdomen or jugular?

#40 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:52 PM

We talking lower abdomen or jugular?

I'll surprise you.

#41 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:48 AM

I'll surprise you.

In that case, I think I'm hilarious.

#42 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:01 AM

In that case, I think I'm hilarious.

*nervous laughter*

#43 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:41 AM

@Kelvin if you had stayed at home instead of pretending being a decent human being that's so self-centered they have to do some volunteer in order to feel good about themselves, you wouldn't have been molested by two different humans in such short time and you would have time to finish your list of misfortunes.

And fucking hell. My misfortune looks like something a baby unicorn would shit. You can do better. I could say I have faith in you but that would be so true as the existence of that rainbow shitting unicorn.

#44 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:03 PM

@Kelvin if you had stayed at home instead of pretending being a decent human being that's so self-centered they have to do some volunteer in order to feel good about themselves, you wouldn't have been molested by two different humans in such short time and you would have time to finish your list of misfortunes.

And fucking hell. My misfortune looks like something a baby unicorn would shit. You can do better. I could say I have faith in you but that would be so true as the existence of that rainbow shitting unicorn.

Someone gets me ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

#45 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:18 PM

:wub:

#46 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:02 AM

I avoided the sixth day of regret. Whew.

@Elindoril

Km4aAOk.png

@danibanani

LzZa81L.png

@Susie

dOIW1rH.png

@Aria

TOKgw40.png

-------------

I am so ready to not make anymore holiday hate, no matter who asks it. Because even hate requires effort by the most adept.

#47 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:57 AM

I avoided the sixth day of regret. Whew.

@Elindoril

Km4aAOk.png

@danibanani

LzZa81L.png

@Susie

dOIW1rH.png

@Aria

TOKgw40.png

-------------

I am so ready to not make anymore holiday hate, no matter who asks it. Because even hate requires effort by the most adept.

Holy fuck that's accurate.

#48 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:24 PM

Nice.

#49 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards