Quantcast

Photo

Would anyone be interested in a Madden/NBA 2K tournament on here (for PS4)?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:59 PM

I would make brackets and everything for us if we have enough people interested...then this could probably go as a gaming tournament and people would get awards on here. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see how many people I get for this.

Cool thing is we could also stream the games live so people can watch.

-edit-

This topic should probably be under general entertainment or gaming, yea that makes more sense, sorry.

#2 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:10 AM

If this was 5 years ago I'd be down to do it but I've probably lost any skill I had in these 2 games. If it does get some interest, I'll join to get someone an easy win.

#3 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:18 AM

If this was 5 years ago I'd be down to do it but I've probably lost any skill I had in these 2 games. If it does get some interest, I'll join to get someone an easy win.

I played Madden for the first time in like 4 years the other day cause someone on another forum was talking trash to me...I literally went out and bought it just to beat him...I won 21-7. Wasn't even close. Morale of the story, just because you haven't played in forever doesn't mean you suck now. @Outsider

#4 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:20 AM

If I get enough interest from both forums I go on I can combine the tournaments to make one big one, that should be fun.

#5 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:32 PM

What Madden/NBA do you have? I have 16

#6 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:58 AM