Photo

Best shop to AB in and why?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

I was just wondering. Where do most of you get the most profit these days?

#2 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:44 AM

Depends on what you are looking for.

Some people like to go for small profits in order to reduce risks of being frozen, but it would take long for you to build up millions. More profitable shops, such as magic or stamps are harder to AB at because they are much faster, but their items are relatively ETS. However, the freeze rates seem to be higher.

I personally like to AB at magic or stamps for short periods of time or until I get a couple of MPs/Stamps.

I think that an easy shop to AB at with decent profit rates is the 73. I started there a few months ago and made a couple of mil in a few days time.

#3 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:50 AM

I personally choose to AB in Stamp, even before having advanced settings, it is still a really profitable shop, but the freeze rate is a bit higher (I just lost my old AB account from abusing settings in there lolol) 

Booktastic Books is a good option, they're relatively ets as well as Toy Shop for Goodie Bags and Faerie Dolls (which if you like to gamble, it's perfect since you don't need to spend thousands to buy the bags lol)

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

I AB in a number of the food shops. I don't mind the small profits on each item, as you can buy a ton of profitable items in one restock. Plus, I'm a bit wary of freeze rates, so I stay away from places like magic and stamps. 

#5 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

I was just wondering. Where do most of you get the most profit these days?

well i would use some where like magic or stamps because there are loads off them. If you chose coins for instance you wouldnt have much luck

#6 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:13 PM

Magic and stamp and it is not even close, I have been ABing in both these stores for a year now and on my main and have never been frozen, I have been making 5-10 million nps a week. I never leave the autobuyer running for more than 50 minutes straight, and whenever I grab a stamp or morphing potion worth more than a million I usually call it a day.

#7 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:25 PM

Magic and stamp and it is not even close, I have been ABing in both these stores for a year now and on my main and have never been frozen, I have been making 5-10 million nps a week. I never leave the autobuyer running for more than 50 minutes straight, and whenever I grab a stamp or morphing potion worth more than a million I usually call it a day.

It is quite hard with non advanced settings though :/ my buy times is at best 2600ms

#8 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

It is quite hard with non advanced settings though :/ my buy times is at best 2600ms

That's not so terrible. I've gotten an item worth around 5 mil or so before with a time of like 7000 ms. It all depends on the times you AB at and the shops in which you do so. Change it up and see how it goes ;)

#9 wlkwan

wlkwan
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

just go for stamp shop

it is worth to spend on it every time

east to get 10k profit

#10 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:18 PM

oh didn't know you had non advanced, do you have a PC though? then you can use valorsuite which lets you use any settings you want and for free

#11 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:23 AM

oh didn't know you had non advanced, do you have a PC though? then you can use valorsuite which lets you use any settings you want and for free

Valorsuite is very complicated for me. lol

#12 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

yeah valorsuit isnt very user friendly....

#13 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:37 AM

yeah valorsuit isnt very user friendly....

I keep telling him this, but he does not really listen well.

#14 ChuckleBritches

ChuckleBritches
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

I keep telling him this, but he does not really listen well.

It might be if you know exactly how to use the program (how would you if youre new to it) but any guides I've found have been several years outdated so the entire layout doesnt even look the same.
I downloaded it, felt blind for about an hour, and promptly wiped my computer of it because nothing about it felt reassuring. A quick optional tutorial would be nice.

#15 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:46 PM

It might be if you know exactly how to use the program (how would you if youre new to it) but any guides I've found have been several years outdated so the entire layout doesnt even look the same.
I downloaded it, felt blind for about an hour, and promptly wiped my computer of it because nothing about it felt reassuring. A quick optional tutorial would be nice.

He has a browser based version that has a few capabilities rn, think AB is going to be done soon. You can look into that as well.

#16 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:18 AM

He has a browser based version that has a few capabilities rn, think AB is going to be done soon. You can look into that as well.

MSAB, SDB and Pet trainer + all dailies are done.

#17 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:27 AM

Has nothing to really do with the tutorial, programmers and developers usually have a mindset that if we know how to build it, someone should obviously know how to use it... Which backfires quite often. The web ui is getting a bit better, but also needs some work aesthetically 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users