Quantcast

NeonMob

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:18 AM

YAY! That's awesome!

I'm one card short on Dangerous Lovelies.

That's such a pretty series!! 

I'm going to have to start trading to finish The Orphanage because opening packs is a waste at this point, I just get doubles :p I have lots and lots of Orphanage doubles now.

#102 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Sorry @Tauriel

Haven't been playing mine very much... Tomorrow I'll be sure to collect my free ones, not sure how to help you out though, let me know what I need to do to help you more :p

#103 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

Sorry @Tauriel

Haven't been playing mine very much... Tomorrow I'll be sure to collect my free ones, not sure how to help you out though, let me know what I need to do to help you more :p

Haha there's not much you can do now :p Once you've used my referral code, that's pretty much it. I appreciate you registering though!
I just like seeing other people playing and collecting so we can trade with each other and stuff.

#104 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:42 AM

I wish we could see all the cards we have in collections that the other person have, it would make trading a lot easier.

That sounds confusing. What I mean is when we trade with someone, we can see our collections and their collections, but when we choose our cards to trade, it would make things easier if we could have the option to only see cards from the collections they participate as well.

Probably still confusing.

#105 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

I wish we could see all the cards we have in collections that the other person have, it would make trading a lot easier.

That sounds confusing. What I mean is when we trade with someone, we can see our collections and their collections, but when we choose our cards to trade, it would make things easier if we could have the option to only see cards from the collections they participate as well.

Probably still confusing.

You can just click it from the drop down menu though.. and it automatically shows ones you don't have. 

#106 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

You can just click it from the drop down menu though.. and it automatically shows ones you don't have. 

Oh, I don't mean that. I mean when I want to offer a card and I have to click on their dropdown list to see their collections, and then search on mine which collections I also have cards. Then see from those collections which ones I have duplicates so I can make a fair offer. If there was an option to see in my list only the collections we both have cards, it would be easier to make an offer. Only because there's a higher chance for them to accept my offer if they already have some cards in that collection, you know?

#107 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:58 AM

Oh, I don't mean that. I mean when I want to offer a card and I have to click on their dropdown list to see their collections, and then search on mine which collections I also have cards. Then see from those collections which ones I have duplicates so I can make a fair offer. If there was an option to see in my list only the collections we both have cards, it would be easier to make an offer. Only because there's a higher chance for them to accept my offer if they already have some cards in that collection, you know?

Oh I see what you mean, you're really terrible at explaining it LOL  :lol2: 
So like a mutual collection feature. 

#108 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Oh I see what you mean, you're really terrible at explaining it LOL  :lol2: 
So like a mutual collection feature. 

Yes, that!

I know :c even I couldn't understand what I meant lmao

#109 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:07 PM

Yeah, I usually go to Seekers under my duplicates, and look for someone who has multiple cards in that series. And then see what they have duplicates of in the collections that I collect. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

#110 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:12 PM

Any cool series ideas? I'm down to two sets that I just need a couple cards in each for so I need something else to work on haha. 

#111 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:30 PM

Any cool series ideas? I'm down to two sets that I just need a couple cards in each for so I need something else to work on haha. 

I like the Poke-Modern series. It took the 151 original Pokemon, and turned them into "modern" art.

I have 443 cards, and ZERO duplicates! :D

That will change tomorrow, most likely lol

#112 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

Anything by Cleonique Hilsaca! Those are so cute and well done. 
Also Cats in Space, The Orphanage, Unicorn Empire. 

#113 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

LOL!
So on The Berserkers series (27 cards), I have 20. And of those 7 I'm missing, 4 are variant, 1 chase, 1 very rare, and 1 uncommon.

I get my 2 free packs today. And I draw an extremely rare, a very rare, a chase, and a variant. ALL DUPLICATES!

Ugh! Lol, guess I should try trading them.

I got the Free Star Pack milestone today! Because I "claimed free packs 30 days in a row." :D

Wow, hard to believe I've been playing this a month.

#114 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

I'm so glad you started @Susie ^_^ I just love some of the series, I find myself staring at my collections many times a day lol
By the way, I'm trying to decide where this topic belongs now that it's more popular than I expected.
I moved it to General Entertainment, but would you guys say it's sort of like a game?

#115 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

I'm so glad you started @Susie ^_^ I just love some of the series, I find myself staring at my collections many times a day lol
By the way, I'm trying to decide where this topic belongs now that it's more popular than I expected.
I moved it to General Entertainment, but would you guys say it's sort of like a game?

@Tauriel Thanks for introducing us to it!
I'd say move it to Gaming, and maybe more people will start talking about it.

Since the trading section of Neonmob is a bit confusing, we could also mention what we're collecting here, and see if anyone has them. And celebrate each other's finishes or awesome cards!

#116 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

@Tauriel Thanks for introducing us to it!
I'd say move it to Gaming, and maybe more people will start talking about it.

Since the trading section of Neonmob is a bit confusing, we could also mention what we're collecting here, and see if anyone has them. And celebrate each other's finishes or awesome cards!

Sounds good! :) I'll move it to gaming then, also going to respond to your PM in a few moments ;)

#117 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

Sounds good! :) I'll move it to gaming then, also going to respond to your PM in a few moments ;)

YAY!

I'm two cards away from finishing The Berserkers, and my friend who casually plays, but doesn't care, has one of the cards I need, so she'll trade it to me tomorrow hopefully.

Though I love how at 6:33pm, if I haven't collected my cards for that day, they send me a reminder email, just in case I forget lol

#118 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

I started two new collections, Schrodinger's Chest and 8-Bit: The Force Awakens. They looks really nice, and are pretty new, so not many packs were retrieved.

#119 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:27 PM

I collect Monster Hierarchy, The Orphanage, Pups of the Round Table, Unicorn Empire, and my recent favourite it Galaxy Headphones cause cute as fuck  :D . If there's any you need feel free to hit me up, I don't mind trading decent ones for trash in return :p

Some free packs for y'all:

https://www.neonmob....m/Dreamworldsoc

https://www.neonmob....eem/facethissoc

#120 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

I hit 500 cards today :D

#121 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

Trader Grade:   A+

324 cards

:D

#122 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:31 AM

Hey guys, got a n00b question.
Received 3x Running Water booster packs in a trade for a couple Orphanage cards.

How the heck do I find & open them? xD

Trading-wise...
Looking for 2 Gotham Masquerade, 4 Cats in Space, 2 Dark Dreams (Prelude), 15 Orphanage cards (have plenty of dupes - hmu.)

Edited by Alexiel, 27 January 2016 - 03:38 AM.

#123 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

I hate this game, needs more free card packs lol.

I'm so fucking close to finishing Kingdom Animalia

723d3c51f8.png

My only major concern is getting the Rhino and variant Gorilla. They are extremely rare (1/800) and I only got their opposites through free packs. The three missing rares aren't really a priority atm.

I love and hate that the variants have the same rarity as their non-variant counterpart but it makes trading with noobs a little annoying.

#124 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, and I think Kingdom Animalia ran out of free packs.
It annoys me that series can be "sold out"

#125 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

Yeah, and I think Kingdom Animalia ran out of free packs.
It annoys me that series can be "sold out"

Oh they only have limited packs per day or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users