Quantcast

Photo

Really Epic Builds

5 replies to this topic

#1 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

I figured we needed a space to share epic builds made by others, you know, those builds that you just look at over and over and come away more amazed each time.

Someone posted a truly fabulous roller coaster on reddit the other day, the video of the ride is worth every minute:

#2 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

My absolute favourite minecraft build is this Beetlejuice rollercoaster. It's truly amazing.

#3 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

My absolute favourite minecraft build is this Beetlejuice rollercoaster. It's truly amazing.

LOL wow, thanks for sharing...that would be a damn trippy ride! I had never seen that one before.

#4 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

Damn that Beetlejuice ride was quite the ride... trippy AF

#5 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:23 PM

Love both of the coasters!  Don't have the patience to build anything close to either.

#6 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

I didn't build this myself, rather it has been built for me on the server I play...the Kordite Church. :) This is just one photo from it...  :funone2:

hwbF3oT.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users