31 replies to this topic

#1 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone else play this game? 

If not, you should, we could even start a Codex guild! :) I play in the Harby server. I have a Jedi Guardian lvl 65 and a Commando lvl ~30

You can play with both sides of the force, this game it's amazing

Link to the game with ref.

Link to the game without ref.

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 05 January 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:43 PM

I tried to download it, but my internet provider fucked something up and everyone is stuck with slow internet until they fix it. Which will probably happen in two weeks e.e

#3 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

Can you still play with others if you are not on the same server? I have a character that's level 10 (yeah super great I know :p) but I'm just wondering if I would need to start over on a different server to play with Codex peeps :p

#4 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:37 PM

I tried to download it, but my internet provider fucked something up and everyone is stuck with slow internet until they fix it. Which will probably happen in two weeks e.e

You're missing a great game mate :p

Can you still play with others if you are not on the same server? I have a character that's level 10 (yeah super great I know :p) but I'm just wondering if I would need to start over on a different server to play with Codex peeps :p

Nope, but you can transfer a character for 90 cartel coins I guess. Anyway, level 10 it's like a hour or 2 of playing :p

#5 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

Nope, but you can transfer a character for 90 cartel coins I guess. Anyway, level 10 it's like a hour or 2 of playing :p

Ah okay. How long would you say it takes to reach max level?

#6 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:29 PM

Ah okay. How long would you say it takes to reach max level?

I'm not sure, it took me 5 days but I was playing like 6-8 hours p/day

#7 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Can't you just auto level to 60 with Knights of the Fallen Empire? Or is this different?

#8 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

Can't you just auto level to 60 with Knights of the Fallen Empire? Or is this different?

I'm pretty sure you have to be a subscriber for that. But you are right, they do the auto level thing.

#9 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:55 PM

Yes, but you can use that once, unless you buy another lvl 60 character token. Btw, I don't find that funny, I love leveling

#10 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:51 PM

How is the pvp in this game? That's what I primarily played WoW for back in the day :p

Edited by Kass, 05 January 2016 - 08:52 PM.

#11 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:57 PM

How is the pvp in this game? That's what I primarily played WoW for back in the day :p

Amazing! You win points that can be used to buy new gear :p I love it!

#12 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

I'm pretty sure you have to be a subscriber for that. But you are right, they do the auto level thing.

Oh shitty...

Btw, I don't find that funny, I love leveling

Da fuk are you talking about dude... Anyway I signed up and used your ref.

#13 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

Amazing! You win points that can be used to buy new gear :p I love it!

Hmmm okay. I think I'll give it another shot on your server. Not sure if I want to make a new account or not though, because my current username is (I edited this out when I realized I'm retarded lol). I kinda got pissed after trying to come up with usernames (literally fucking everything I could think of was taken) so I kind just typed in that and it worked :p

Edited by Kass, 09 January 2016 - 03:10 AM.

#14 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

Oh shitty...

Da fuk are you talking about dude... Anyway I signed up and used your ref.

Thank you :)!

Hmmm okay. I think I'll give it another shot on your server. Not sure if I want to make a new account or not though, because my current username is .... I kinda got pissed after trying to come up with usernames (literally fucking everything I could think of was taken) so I kind just typed in that and it worked :p

LMAO

You don't need a new username, just change the server :p

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 09 January 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#15 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:50 AM

I'm gonna check it out. Gonna download during the night :D

#16 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

I'm gonna check it out. Gonna download during the night :D

You're gonna love it :p

#17 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:56 PM

Do we have a guild or whatever?

Played about 3 hours of it last night and me coming from playing another MMO (Phantasy Star Online 2), this game is meh so far. First off the controls are complete ass lol. Combat is alright considering it's an MMO so I can't expect much. I became a padawan of some Jedi dude and all of a sudden the story stops telling me where to go so I just wandered around doing side quests and shit. Last hour of trodding around the map tells me there's story quest NPCs on the map, I go to the location and there ain't shit lol just in the middle of flower loving robot-ville. I did manage to party up with some random person who I guess was doing the same side quest as me, we easily ran through everything she was a Jedi Consulur/sp? and I'm a Jedi Knight. So partying up is nice as it should be, but at this stage I'm not impressed.

I'm hoping a guild will make this experience more enjoyable and show me something that's more fulfilling.

#18 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

Do we have a guild or whatever?

Played about 3 hours of it last night and me coming from playing another MMO (Phantasy Star Online 2), this game is meh so far. First off the controls are complete ass lol. Combat is alright considering it's an MMO so I can't expect much. I became a padawan of some Jedi dude and all of a sudden the story stops telling me where to go so I just wandered around doing side quests and shit. Last hour of trodding around the map tells me there's story quest NPCs on the map, I go to the location and there ain't shit lol just in the middle of flower loving robot-ville. I did manage to party up with some random person who I guess was doing the same side quest as me, we easily ran through everything she was a Jedi Consulur/sp? and I'm a Jedi Knight. So partying up is nice as it should be, but at this stage I'm not impressed.

I'm hoping a guild will make this experience more enjoyable and show me something that's more fulfilling.

No, but we can. We just need a group of 4 toons

If the game stop telling you where to go, maybe you should start looking around some point in the map, kill some mobs.

#19 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

You're gonna love it :p

Download is completed. I've already created my character but haven't played yet. Checking it out now

#20 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:26 PM

My internet is finally back :') I'll download this while I sleep. Hopefully it will be ready when I'm up.

#21 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Download is completed. I've already created my character but haven't played yet. Checking it out now

Be sure to be playing on the harby server :p

My internet is finally back :') I'll download this while I sleep. Hopefully it will be ready when I'm up.

Yay! I can send you some credits if you want to.

Also, guys, I'd suggest you to stop and read some guides and tips from the internet.

#22 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

I'm really lost lol. I'm quite new to RPGs. I've finished the first mission and now I'm just chilling at the Jedi Temple

#23 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:12 PM

I'm really lost lol. I'm quite new to RPGs. I've finished the first mission and now I'm just chilling at the Jedi Temple

If you're new to RPG's you're gonna have a rough time :p This game it's pretty hard and I have been playing RPG since I was 7

#24 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:33 PM

If you're new to RPG's you're gonna have a rough time :p This game it's pretty hard and I have been playing RPG since I was 7

Yea, it is definitely not my kind of game. I've always been a FPS/Sandbox gamer. I find it hard to get a grip on a game which takes me a long time to learn :(

#25 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:32 PM

I may try this game out. I do love Star Wars!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users