Quantcast

Photo

Best place to buy proxies (that work with Abrosia)

proxy proxies abrosia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HolyQueen

HolyQueen
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

I've recently discovered that I'm able to visit the Neopets site again as of 2016 (must have been banned until the start of the new year?). This time I want to do it right and go the route of using a proxy and by using one I know will come through for me.

I'd like to know what site(s) provide the best proxies (paid) and would prefer it if they have been user tested. If you're unable to post here please pm me the information! I'm new to this and don't want to be tricked into anything.

If this is posted in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one! Thank you.

Edited by HolyQueen, 09 January 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

I've recently discovered that I'm able to visit the Neopets site again as of 2016 (must have been banned until the start of the new year?). This time I want to do it right and go the route of using a proxy and by using one I know will come through for me.

I'd like to know what site(s) provide the best proxies (paid) and would prefer it if they have been user tested. If you're unable to post here please pm me the information! I'm new to this and don't want to be tricked into anything.

If this is posted in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one! Thank you.

I never used a proxy but fared very well with VPNs. I used HotSpotShield, Cyberghost, TunnelBear and Private Internet Access manager, all of them paid subscriptions. Every one of them except PIA has a free version too. My favourite was Private Internet Access manager. It was the fastest and most reliable one. All the other ones were either too slow and/or would kick me out of the connection at random.

That's just my personal opinion though. If you really want to go the proxy route I've heard good things about hidemyass. Never used it myself.

#3 HolyQueen

HolyQueen
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:49 PM

I'm looking for a proxy service so that I can enter it inside of Abrosia. Not looking for anything that I have to alter outside of the program itself (assuming I know what VPNs are). Thank you for responding though.  :wub:

Edited by HolyQueen, 09 January 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#4 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

I never used a proxy but fared very well with VPNs. I used HotSpotShield, Cyberghost, TunnelBear and Private Internet Access manager, all of them paid subscriptions. Every one of them except PIA has a free version too. My favourite was Private Internet Access manager. It was the fastest and most reliable one. All the other ones were either too slow and/or would kick me out of the connection at random.

That's just my personal opinion though. If you really want to go the proxy route I've heard good things about hidemyass. Never used it myself.

As for hidemyass, I'd agree. When I did have multiple accounts back in the day, I always used hidemyass' free proxies and they worked fine. Accounts were never frozen or anything. I imagine their paid proxies would work great if their service has anything like the quality it did then. (this was maybe 3 years ago?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: proxy, proxies, abrosia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users