Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:26 AM

Happy birthday! :)

#4 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:29 AM

Happy happy happy birthday to you! I'd sing, but I think we all want to keep our hearing. Anyway, have a great day.

#5 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:33 AM

Happy Birthday! :D

#6 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:39 AM

Wait... @Kelvin is Keil :o 

Happy Birthday Keil :o ....Kelvin..... :o

#7 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:39 AM

Ayyy Happy Birthday

#8 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk å‚ęœ¬

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

Happy Bday Kelvin ! hope you are having a great day 

#9 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:55 AM

Happy birthday! :3

#10 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:59 AM

Happy birthday, hope you spent your prize money well ;)

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Happy Birthday! :)

#12 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

@Kelvin
So you survived another year. Maybe I should congratulate you instead of shouting at the womb that brought you to this filthy world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you can enjoy some cake.

Here's the Easter Egg of this post. Under all that "I give zero fucks to you all, bastards" there's a guy I wouldn't mind to know a little better. You're more than an okay dude, and I hope you get everything you want from life, not only in the days like today, but in all the others. If you were able to find this hidden message, than you're even more awesome than I thought and you really deserved this brain cake.

screen-shot-2011-04-07-at-3-33-18-pm.png

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Happy birthday, old man!

#14 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:10 AM

Happy Birthday Keil

#15 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:11 AM

Happy birthdayyyy!

#16 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:36 AM

Thank goodness for being a retired member or else I wouldn't even come close to repping every so far.

I'll be less of an asshole to all of you on my birthday. It's a special occasion like a Don of a mafia giving anything freely if requested during his daughter's wedding--except I'm financially incapacitated by American school standards and I should be the one getting free shit from people.

I went today on facebook with intent to deactivate it, but instead wrote a cheesy status update to thank the people who still wished me a happy birthday even though my account has been unused for almost 3 years except to unlock content that requires a FB account.

For all those people who are wondering how my day is far, I'll share a bit about that. My phone exploded with texts from friends and family wishing me a happy birthday include a few Codexians and awkward family members who just learned how to use emojis and picked random ones like the horse jokey, bee, and egg in frying pan. 

I woke up today really out of it because people texted me all morning and I only started sleeping at 5 AM. I could have silenced my phone, but I didn't want to get up from my bed and get it. 

Also, I faced an existential crisis with a mini panic attacl. On the outside, people may mistaken me for having shit together for having an apartment, but it's anything but. I'm in my mid 20's, have no income, still rely on my parents, can't genuinely connect to people reaching out to me (or at least I don't see myself getting really close to anyone), I can't ask for help because of a toxic mixture of shallow pride and narcissistic self-loathing, and am in school where student loans at this point became a game among my classmates where the loser is the one with the least debt. A least in that sense, I am a winner. I fantasized on multiple occasions of just dropping out and running a library or community center with a wacky cast like Park & Rec.

So that's my life right now. Happy Birthday to me and @Tetiel !

Thank you so much everyone and I appreciate everyone (both before and after this post) of you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday. This thread made it so much easier to get out of bed this morning. :)

Have some cake. Or at least imagine me handing you a paper plate of the cake of your choosing.

Happy happy happy birthday to you! I'd sing, but I think we all want to keep our hearing. Anyway, have a great day.

Sparing me is a very thoughtful and considerate gift :p

Wait... @Kelvin is Keil :o 

Happy Birthday Keil :o ....Kelvin..... :o

Get with the times, man. The artist formerly known as Keil, formerly known as Albatross, is now Kelvin

Happy birthday, old man!

I'll consider myself an old man once I grow one chin hair. No luck yet.

Happy birthday, hope you spent your prize money well ;)

I bought a $50 BP gas card. I have a 12 gallon gas car and gas in New York/New Jersey border costs around $1.80 per gallon. So you just helped me out with about 6 weeks of free driving. This of major help to me. 

@Kelvin
So you survived another year. Maybe I should congratulate you instead of shouting at the womb that brought you to this filthy world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you can enjoy some cake.
Here's the Easter Egg of this post. Under all that "I give zero fucks to you all, bastards" there's a guy I wouldn't mind to know a little better. You're more than an okay dude, and I hope you get everything you want from life, not only in the days like today, but in all the others. If you were able to find this hidden message, than you're even more awesome than I thought and you really deserved this brain

I hope that cake is human. I'm on a pure cannibalistic diet.

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

You smell like ass.

#18 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

You smell like ass.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#19 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

tumblr_n140gzHzsP1qbbs39o5_250.gif

Happy Birthday @Kelvin~! 

#20 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:09 AM

(...)
awkward family members who just learned how to use emojis and picked random ones like the horse jokey, bee, and egg in frying pan.

This is awesome! And that's what I'll probably do if I ever get a cellphone.

I hope that cake is human. I'm on a pure cannibalistic diet.

Do you even have to question it? It's like... you don't know me at all, hun.

#21 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:38 AM

Wow. I didn't realize Kelvin was Keil either. In any case, happy birthday. Also, on a related note of "me not knowing hardly anything about members of this site" but unrelated to happy birthdayedness, it took me a long time to realize your name was pronounced kyle (wait, it is, right? Or is it keel? HALP).

Edited by Kaddict, 10 January 2016 - 10:42 AM.

#22 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

Happy Birthday!

#23 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:26 AM

Wow. I didn't realize Kelvin was Keil either. In any case, happy birthday. Also, on a related note of "me not knowing hardly anything about members of this site" but unrelated to happy birthdayedness, it took me a long time to realize your name was pronounced kyle (wait, it is, right? Or is it keel? HALP).

KALE

(I don't really know. I pronounce it like kelly in my head cause it makes me laugh)

#24 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:33 AM

Happiest of Birthdays to you @Kelvin! ;)

#25 Shannon

Shannon
  • šŸ’¦šŸŒŗ water type ā™“āœØ

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Kelvin!! Happy birthday my friend! Wish we could blaze and go to the Natural History Museum again to celebrate, but we'll have to settle for this underwhelming comment. Hope your day is cool like you. <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, keil, birthday, happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users