• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:25 AM

Do you have something about yourself, a trait or a habit, that frustrates you immensely? Share em here!

When I get really angry I start crying, and nobody takes me seriously anymore. "Oh my god are you okay? Why are you sad?" I'M NOT SAD FFS I'M TRYING TO NOT GO ON A MURDERING RAMPAGE WITH AN AXE

#2 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:25 AM

Hmmm....

I guess my habits that lead me to have weight problems really frustrate me.. 

But then I think the most frustrating habit I have is being unable to say no to anyone who ask me to do things face to face... Via a call or messaging I'm fine though... Super frustrating -_- 

#3 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:00 AM

I'm ADHD, that my productivity and focus are tied up into little white pills is actually kinda scary, and really fuck off annoying

#4 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:39 AM

I don't like hanging around loud places (such as clubs) or when it is too crowded. I'm alright with myself, but sometimes my friends decide to go to a club or to throw a party with strangers and I don't really feel comfortable. I feel really frustrated because I would love to enjoy such events like my friends do, but I don't :(

#5 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:44 AM

Having to grab a step ladder or ask someone to grab something off the top shelf. 

#6 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:47 AM

i'm not adventurous and not fond of travelling too much so when people ask me where is a good place to go or to eat i'll never be able provide a good answer. :/

#7 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:05 AM

Some of the sensory issues I have. Like I can't be touched if it's really loud, or if I'm uncomfortable. Basically, all the things to do with being autistic frustrate the fuck out of me.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:14 AM

I am ALWAYS hungry. I spend more money on food than anything that isn't a monthly bill. I just ate a huge breakfast 20 minutes ago, and now i feel like I could eat a whole pot of beef stew (which is what I've been craving).

#9 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Do you have something about yourself, a trait or a habit, that frustrates you immensely? Share em here!

When I get really angry I start crying, and nobody takes me seriously anymore. "Oh my god are you okay? Why are you sad?" I'M NOT SAD FFS I'M TRYING TO NOT GO ON A MURDERING RAMPAGE WITH AN AXE

I do that as well! It's so annoying.

I hate how a lot of the time I'm quite confident, but when it really matters I turn mute and kick myself after for not speaking up.

#10 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:08 PM

No, I think I'm awesome. Really can't think of anything that annoys me about myself.

Having perfect pitch is mildly irritating I suppose.

#11 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

I'm always sleepy, so I can't execute my tasks well :/ Maybe I need rest more and stop to sleep 6am. I have, also, an enormous hunger, that makes me eat a lot, but isn't frustating because I don't gain weight :p

#12 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

i dont like noise... love to live in complete silence. 

and sometimes i think my OCD is controlled, but no, today had to wash my hands 5 times in a row because i touched a boob.

#13 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

I can't say pudim (pudding - the pronunciation is pretty much the same) or peru (not the country, which, SURPRISINGLY, I can say, but the bird "turkey"). I always say pundim and perum...
My brain makes the stupidest associations and... whatever. Peru (bird) = Peru (country). Turkey (bird) = Turkey (country), made me chuckle nervously.
My OCD with numbers. And I hate number 9, because 9+9=18, 1+8=9 but 9+9=18 and again 1+8=9. Where's the end of it??

I am ALWAYS hungry. I spend more money on food than anything that isn't a monthly bill. I just ate a huge breakfast 20 minutes ago, and now i feel like I could eat a whole pot of beef stew (which is what I've been craving).

Me too! People joke a lot about it, which makes me really mad, because it's not something I can control. "How the hell are you not rolling when you move from place A to place B?" - a nice way to say I should be FATTER, or "WHY are you eating that whole cake when we just had dinner?" (the latter was said to me right now). Do people really think I want to eat like this? I've tried to eat less, but it doesn't work, I feel like I'm going to starve a few hours later.
The opposite also happens. There are days when I can't eat at all. The mere thought of food is disgusting.
My fuse box is broken.

#14 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:41 PM

I don't have any mental health issues which makes me feel really left out when it comes to you losers.

#15 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

I don't have any mental health issues which makes me feel really left out when it comes to you losers.

Can we start a club?

#16 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

Let's see, I forget things easily. Some people think I forget things on purpose, but it's really not the case.

I like to procrastinate, especially when it comes to working on projects and work.

I'm developing bad eating and sleeping habits. I can easily fix these things, but I don't.

I guess that's another trait I don't like about myself; Not taking the innitiative to better myself.

...Did I mention I forget things easily?

#17 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:57 PM

I have terrible short term memory when it comes to important things but if its stupid then I'll remember it forever, like wtf brain. And I cry too easily, like, when I get mad or slightly upset but feel passionate about the thing I'm arguing about i start crying.

#18 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:08 PM

http://www.merriam-w...ry/supercilious

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:14 PM

I'm awful at sleeping and have a moderate whisky allergy.

:rolleyes: Yeah... I'm not going to be the one to tell him.

#20 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:15 PM

http://www.merriam-w...ry/supercilious

":coolly and patronizingly haughty"

I love that. Going straight into my next personal development report.

#21 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

When I get bored I pull at my curls. Sometimes i pull so hard I pull my hair out. I've gotten a lot better about it. When I know I'm going to have a lazy day I make sure to wrap my hair up so I keep my hands out of my head.

#22 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

^ My life

#23 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

I'm awful at sleeping and have a moderate whisky allergy.

:rolleyes: Yeah... I'm not going to be the one to tell him.

We have regular psych evaluations actually. Perfectly fine ( except for early turn starts).

Can we start a club?

How about the Kool Kids Klub?

#24 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

I'm intensely critical about myself. I guess it gives me more initiative/drive/whatever, but it also brings me down a lot :/

#25 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:59 PM

How about the Kool Kids Klub?

We'll only let certain people join.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users