• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:16 AM

So I learned you could use the PS4 controller today via bluetooth with an android device without root. 

Opened a game, connected it and it was amazing.......... for 30 seconds

For some reason, after 30 seconds on any android we have, the ps4 controller seemingly ends up lagging. Maybe half a second or more of lag and makes using it pointless... 

I googled and found people had success with a bluetooth auto connect app which I tried and it worked!.......... for another 30 seconds until the exact same issue repeated itself... 

So I've come to a standstill, people via sixaxis have the same issues via bluetooth but many have luck with the bluetooth connect app, however I haven't...

So if you guys have any ideas? THat'd be good

Barely used PS4 Controller... My phone is an Huawei Nexus 6P

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:56 AM

Really, what is the point of using a PS4 controller for a bloody phone? I don't see why anyone would bother. Phone games just aren't at the point where you need a controller imo.

Sorry, no ideas on this one mate, I'm just perplexed as to why.

#3 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

Really, what is the point of using a PS4 controller for a bloody phone? I don't see why anyone would bother. Phone games just aren't at the point where you need a controller imo.

Sorry, no ideas on this one mate, I'm just perplexed as to why.

I've got my ps3 controller, a gameklip and a otg cable. The streaks I go on modern combat are ridiculous and too easy. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users